BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

huh? He won't tell you when he's coming? That sounds a little odd.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that gave advice about my situation. It really helps!

My update: I bought my first OPK today! If AF ever sees me again, I will beging using it. haha. Let's hope. She should be due around Wednesday.

P.S. I <33333 how the first post now says 'Graduated Members.' I can't wait until we're ALL on that list.

Goodnight everyone!

hi all

so update for me.... I am going to the doctor on monday (couldnt get in yesterday)

possible tmi
DH and I have had sex 3 times since the MC....once yesterday on CD 14. 2 of the times afterwards have caused me to bleed and pass a lot of large clots.
Sex is not painful or anything like that, but yesterday I started getting cramps (didnt have any cramps during my bleed before).

It is starting to worry me and of course makes DH afraid......So now have to wait till monday comes

Good luck NGRidley. I'll be thinking about you!

Please keep us posted.

Shame Nikisha, I'll be thinking of you on Monday. That doesn't sound right for a chemical pregnancy!? All the best luv :hugs:

Sorry NGRidley. I'll be thinking of you on Monday. :hugs:

I also will be at the gynecologist on Monday for an extremely overdue pap smear (like 2 years overdue). Definitely would like to get checked out before I get pregnant. I don't think there will be any problems, but you never really know til tests are ran and the doc has a look.

As for charting, my temps are right on target and af is gone so now it's really waiting time for O day.

NGRidley sorry but i dont know, but i hope the doc goes well.. good luck

Steffy, how are you doing and when is your next appointment to check baby. Surely they should do a scan to make sure your little bean is OK? Are you still on bedrest?

Steffy, how are you doing and when is your next appointment to check baby. Surely they should do a scan to make sure your little bean is OK? Are you still on bedrest?

so far my levels are good i have my first scan and another appt with the doctor on tuesday!! yay i cant wait i went on friday and he was happy with my levels on wensday it was hcg 8235 and on tuesday ill find out what it was friday, he said still take it easy dont lift things but i can return to normal activies im gunna post on tuesday and ima be checking up on my team bfp ladies watching them all graduate!!!

Thanks girls!! I am hoping it is nothing bad

Amber - A month ago I just went for a pap, I was also 2 years overdue. When I told her I was TTC she took some blood work and did some extra testing to make sure everything was ok for TTC

Steffy - That is GREAT that everything is going well. :)

Thanks girls!! I am hoping it is nothing bad

Amber - A month ago I just went for a pap, I was also 2 years overdue. When I told her I was TTC she took some blood work and did some extra testing to make sure everything was ok for TTC

Steffy - That is GREAT that everything is going well. :)

thank you!

Hey Girls I hope your all having an amazing weekend! I have been kinda down opk's are making me mad!:growlmad: I stated testing cd10 and the my lines have not darkend any and today its cd15 last month i either didnt O or I missed it:shrug: but the month before that im pretty sure i O'd on cd18 or cd19. I just hope within these next couple days they start getting darker it driving me crazy i just was that :bfp: Another question if i have a 29 day cycle and I O on cd18 or 19 is that a good thing? If not when should i O? Sorry i know im talking your heads off im just so confused and annoyed :hissy:

Congrates Steffy :happydance:

with a 29 day cycle, you do not want to O after CD19. LP shorter than 10 days are usually not long enough to sustain a pregnancy

also sometimes OPKs just dont work for some people, where they never get a true positive even if they are ovulating. You may have to rely more on your body signs to tell you if you have or not....or temp

Steffy I'm so glad to hear that. Your HCG is nice and high!

Brooke, there are things you can try which lengthen your leutal phase. I know Juniper has managed to lengthen hers. You should maybe look into charting. It will be so frustrating if you discover in a couple of months time that there was something so simple you could have done to avoid 'wasting' all that time and TTC'ing with no results.

yes brooke, i have a short luteal phase. mine was 9 days. Month before last i managed to get it to 15 days! last month it was 12 days, but i had that weird spotting so i don't know what to think about that cycle. the first month i started taking 100mg of vitamin b6 ($3 at walmart!). last month i took the b6 and started taking a c and e combo (both are also supposed to raise your progesterone levels. i haven't taken anything this cycle except my prenatal and calcium + d. i am going to let my system get cleared and see what this period does, as i figure i have no chance of conceiving anyway, and starting over next cycle.

Good morning all! Gee I've had a big weekend and just caught up on what everyone is doing!

Sorry AF came for some of us... xoxox I'm thinking of you all and I don't really have any updates except my OPKs haven't arrived in the mail yet I ordered them on ebay and I need to start testing tomorrow! They are so expensive at the chemist. I hope they are in the mail tomorrow..

Have a lovely Sunday ladies xox

Thanks girls I was taking b6 last month 100mg but after af came i just stopped taking them. I am going to take them again if af comes this month and i might start temping. Im really excited to see who gets there bfp this month!!!

Erg! dh and i can't seem to get in the same room (alone) long enough to bd! i am getting really frustrated. my cervix is open and i have had ewcm for 2 days... i also just... want to "do it" :haha: we were supposed to bd every other day and it has been 5 :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->