BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Erg! dh and i can't seem to get in the same room (alone) long enough to bd! i am getting really frustrated. my cervix is open and i have had ewcm for 2 days... i also just... want to "do it" :haha: we were supposed to bd every other day and it has been 5 :shrug:

Juniper, I hope you succeed :kiss:

NGRidley, the girls are right, taking B6 will help to normalize your lutheal phase. :)

Stace, just keep the bding with your man, that's all you need for your baby, I am sure, opks are not reliable that much:) FX!

I have watched yesterday The Pregnancy Pact Movie online (based on a true story: US high school girls made a pact to get pregnant and raise the kids together, none of them was 16 and many got pregnant), it was very interesting, but also I felt so oooold, because when I was 15-16 having a baby was so not in my thoughts :)

NGRidley, the girls are right, taking B6 will help to normalize your lutheal phase. :)

I think is is for someone else.....my LP is always 14-16 days every cycle

I think it was for me lol...ok I need some advice... this morning me and dh got into it he hates that with ttc we have to be on a schedule were are trying to do it everyother day till i O then when O happens do it 3 days after then stop and at first he was ok with it and now he is just going off im just so confused i dont know what to do. If i let him do it his way we will have sex only like once a month. Im just so tired off fighting about when we need to have sex and all that i want so badly for everything to just flow nicely :-( this is so hard i just feel like giving up im so lost i dont know what to do anymore this is all i ever wanted but things are just not going the way I imagined. :crying: he keeps telling me he wants to try tonight and that he really wants a baby but i just dont feel he is 100% in it like i am.....Im sorry if im not making any sense im just a total mess

I think it was for me lol...ok I need some advice... this morning me and dh got into it he hates that with ttc we have to be on a schedule were are trying to do it everyother day till i O then when O happens do it 3 days after then stop and at first he was ok with it and now he is just going off im just so confused i dont know what to do. If i let him do it his way we will have sex only like once a month. Im just so tired off fighting about when we need to have sex and all that i want so badly for everything to just flow nicely :-( this is so hard i just feel like giving up im so lost i dont know what to do anymore this is all i ever wanted but things are just not going the way I imagined. :crying: he keeps telling me he wants to try tonight and that he really wants a baby but i just dont feel he is 100% in it like i am.....Im sorry if im not making any sense im just a total mess

Hey lovey

My DH was a bit funny at first when I started talking about being on schedule and every two days too... DH thought it "should all just happen naturally" and "without all this planning". He didn't like all the planning
but I had to explain to him about how the egg works and its only a 24-48 hour window to catch that eggy right on the O.

I also had to point out that if he wanted to be a daddy he would have to come to the party and help me with planning - I asked him how much research he had done about what he can do to improve his sperm etc etc he said he'd done none. I said well I can't do this all on my own I need you to do this now too.

Now he is really good asks me how my temps are going and this morning he woke up early asking me if today was the right day etc etc... I said no not yet but I want to try and BD at night because in the morning I have to get up and get ready for work and doesn't give the spermies a chance when you are up and about - my Dr said you really need to lie there for half an hour after BD...

Just tell him if you want a family he needs to listen to you because your eggy is very important and only lives 12-24 hours and you need to get his spermies to the eggy before it arrives...

BDing is still stressful for us but I just have to say "ok this is it we need to go now!!" A friend of mine had to hide all the ttc from her hubby and just try and seduce him on the right days.. she has her baby now :) don't feel down ... just do whatever works best for you lovey xoxoxox I'm thinking of you

i know exactly what you are talking about brooke. i have the same problem with my dh. he doesn't like being on a schedule. i think that kat is right, you need to explain the process to him. my dh doesn't like talking about the "icky stuff" like cm and what not. i have learned that it works much better for me to just pursue him. i have also tried to keep things interesting so that we don't get bored. i buy a new piece of lingerie every month (i am getting quite the collection of cute panties :haha:) it also really helped when we started using conceive plus. hang in there and i hope that you find something that works for you!

Thank you Kat we are ok now he has more of an understanding about things now. We just have alot going on and i think its starting to get to us he works 7 days a week and i work 5 but work over 40 hours a week then we come home and work on the our house so i kinda understand where he is coming from and i feel bad for over reacting like i did :-( Is watery white cm a good thing?

Brooke- Sorry your DH is upset by all the planned lovemaking. I know that can be tough. My DH doesn't like scheduled anything let alone sex. I haven't pushed enough to really make an actual schedule for us to follow, but I think conceiving a baby is going to take longer than necessary because of I haven't...but in order for some dreams to come true we have to reach out and make them happen...our hubbies just need to realize that. Sending Hugs your way!:hugs:

Juniper- I know what you mean! Having privacy with a toddler and the occasional parent or in-law around is nearly impossible! Especially since we cosleep.....seriously, cosleeping is the ultimate method of birth-control....

Pelle- I watched that not too long ago on TV too. It was pretty interesting. I was SO like that at that age. I wanted a baby as soon as DH and I were dating in high school.....stupid, but true. Teenagers think they know everything and can do it all, but honestly there's a lot more growing and learning left to do in early adulthood. Even at 20 when I had my DD I wasn't quite ready....now at 23, I think I'm more prepared for a child than ever, certainly more so than I was at 16.

Oh my husband hates the icky stuff too lol. But me and my husband are completly different i have a high sex drive and dh does not. So its hard to get him on a schedule. What is conceive plus is it like preseed?

hey amber, we are the same age :) i just figured that i was the youngest on here... seems like most women wait to ttc...

we were finally able to squeeze in some time this evening... now if we can just keep it up. it feels like everything is so demanding lately... :(

brooke - yeah it is the other lube, like preseed, that doesn't kill sperm.

Juniper- Cool that we're the same age! How is moving going? Completely settled in or still in the process? Also, how's your hand doing?

Hello ladies,I would LOVE to join! I am 8dpo well will be 9dp in 5 minutes LOL and have been TTC for 3+ years
BFP FOR US ALL
STICKY BABYDUST TO ALL!!!

It's officially my wedding anniversary...so I think we're going to go celebrate! ;)

Good luck ladies. Talk to you later!

JRC, happy anniversary!:) are you off to a dinner or dance? :flower:

Steffy, you really give so much hope for us. I am very thankful you came and joined us after the damn witch made a war against us. May I ask what CD or DPO did you get your first BFP? I read all these BFP announcements testing on DPO8-9-10 and I lost hope that you can be preggo if you have a BFP only later. Congratulations again, dear!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Juniper, excellent plans for April! My husband thinks the same, he always tell me, don't pay attention to O-day and temps and opks, just sex and sex and sex, but I think we girls cannot take it this easy :winkwink: At least not me:D

Stace, don't worry, my dear, everything will be perfect, you will see, you will have a nice big eggie!!!!!!! or two for twins:)

It is great all of you are having great plans for April! I plan to buy PreSeed, do you think it is useful?

I'm honestly not sure it was a week after my missed period i believe it was 14 DPO.

CONGRATS!!!! If I get my BFP this month I would be due on xmas.I so hope we get it and am thrilled for you!!!!!

Welcome Daisy! what is your plan of attack this month?

Amber - things are going slow. it is so frustrating trying to do all this with one hand. i am still working on getting the old place cleaned up. i am so glad that we don't have to turn the keys in until the 18th. the hand is doing ok. i had an x-ray last week and got a modified cast so the i can use my thumb and pointer finger now! :haha: the dr says it is in perfect alignment, but that it is healing slow. it doesn't hut now unless i try to use the hand a lot...

Hey Daisy Welcome!!! I already use Preseed and I love it but im willing to try anything!

brooke. did i offend you? i am sorry if i did.. i thought you look about 25 or 26... how old are you?

LOL Brooke! I think you look about 22, 23....my age! And very pretty might I add! :hugs:

Juniper- Glad you can use the two most useful fingers! :haha: Moving is a pain. We went through that process back in August of 2009. Took forever, but SO happy to be in our home now.

No you didn't offend me im only 21 lol since i got my hair cut short everyone think im older

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->