BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Daisy, that would be awesome to have a christmas baby! what a present eh? :) i got my fx'd for you

lol.. i am glad brooke! people think that i look older too... and before dh grew a beard people thought that he was a teenager! i didn't really like study anybodies picture to guess their age. from what i have observed on here most women are at least 25, so i just assumed our group was the same... :shrug:

lol thats funny cause before my husband grew a beard and stuff he looked like a child he has such a baby face :)

OK so now I feel really old!!! I'm 30 but still feel like I'm 22, so let's just go with 22.

Brooke, I had the same thing with my DH and we also ended up fighting because I thought he didn't want this baby as badly as I do. So for a few months I laid off a bit and seduced him on the right nights, lol and found him asking me which nights we should BD last cycle coz he doesn't want us to miss out again. What a turn on that was :haha:

just a quick update ladies! 15dpo and BFn this morning but no :witch: so who knows the the hell is going on! still hoping!

gailybaby- Ohhh, FX for you! :happydance:

I had my pap smear this morning. My new gynecologist was much more patient friendly than my old one. She said everything looked normal and that I'd get my results in 2 weeks.....not sure why such a looooong wait. But I'm hopeful that all is normal.
Today is cd 8, had some ewcm yesterday which I found really odd.:shrug: My temps have been crazy lately as I've been going to bed super late and sleeping through the my alarm. I plan on changing the alarm tone so maybe a different sound will actually wake me up to temp......

How's everyone else today?

Gaily - fx'ed for you! come on lady, we need another bfp! :hugs:

:dust:

amber - your temps really do look ok. i have had months where i couldn't imagine what my chart was going to look like and it all makes since after your temp raise.

Jolene I know how you feel I sometimes wonder if he really wants a baby...but we wtt for 3 years and he said he wanted one before he was 25 but we still had things we needed to get done and now he is almost 26 so its time lol!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Welcome Daisy!

I am 25/26 in August...so I guess I'm at the average age. haha. My hubby is 23 though. I'm a bit of a cougar I guess. lol. J/K. How old is everyone in our group? I would love to get to know more about you all. :)

gailybaby - good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm expecting AF on Wednesday...not even a hint of AF symptoms...We tried really hard this month, so here's hoping!

good luck jrc! fx'd that the witch stays away!

i have had a horrible headache all day :( so, i am pretty sure that i have ovulated. i think that it happened somewhere between the 9th and 11th. i am really hoping that it was the 11th because that was the only day that we bded :( i am sure that there is not hope this cycle, so i just want it to be over with so that i can start over.

Hey lovelies. I tried going on yesterday but for some reason it said the page was down or something?! Anyways, I'm just checking in to see how everyone is.

My Saturday ultrasound showed that my eggs were still too small (CD15). They're having me come in on Wednesday (CD19) for a final time to see if they grew anymore in hopes that maybe I will ovulate late in my cycle. If not, then the Clomid was a fail and we'll have to discuss further options.

It's been a crappy past week so I'm sorry I haven't been around. Other than getting upset about this stuff, I've been having a lot of financial issues and so I've just been down in the dumps.

I do hope everyone here is doing well, though. <3

All the best for Wednesday Stace :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon, this TTC story is no fun.

Jenn, they say all it takes is once. With my son all it took was once. Perhaps that's what we should be doing. I think all the BD'ing is overloading the poor eggy with all that :spermy: so she just shuts down, lol. If it works for you I'll try it next month, lol.

All the best Gailybaby and jrc. I hope the :witch: stays away for you!

How exciting jrc and gailybaby I hope you guys get good results!

Well my digital OPK's came today yay! So now its watching for the smiley face :)

Stace fx'd for you sweet xoxox there will be options and we are broke as broke too so I hear you!

Jolene your chart looks good :)

Juniper all the best for this cycle hope you caught the eggy xoxox

I'm not due to O for another five days yet.. we shall seeeeee.....

Finally I am on!!!! site doesnt let me get on with Google Chrome :(

:hugs: stace....hopefully they figure out something for you!!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday because if my bleeding and clotting after sex. Doctor is unsure but is sending me for an ultrasound to test for PCOS. I have to wait 2 weeks for the appointment (hopefully I am not on AF then). Some people have looked at my charts and thought maybe I had it based on my lack of O or when I do the rise is very small....so we will see.

Juniper- Do you always get headaches when you ovulate? Not that mine has anything to do with TTC or ovulation, but I have had headaches frequently since I was a child....at least 2 to 3 times (or more!) a week (just check out my charts!!). I remember getting them as early as 9 or 10 years old. I've had them for so long and it's typical for me so much so that my mom and DH are both well aware of it. I've never seen a doctor about it but I sure do wonder why I get them so often. Usually Excedrin Migraine pills do the trick until a few days pass and another one comes on....I miss the Excedrin Meltaways they were making for a while. They worked the best for me, but took them off the market for some reason. Anyways, I hope your headache is going away and that the spermies found your eggie!:thumbup:

Stace- FX for Wednesday!

Kat- Yay for OPKs!! I think everyone is due to O way before me this cycle. I still have at least 2 weeks to wait.

NGRidley- Glad your doctor is looking into that. Doesn't sound too good, but hopefully he can find the problem and get it fixed for you. FX!

jolene - thanks, i would be amazing! lol. dh is on his 4 days off now and i am going to try to get him to bd just in case i didn't ov yet. all i have to go on the month is cm/cp, so i am not exactly sure that it happened.

Stace - that is great that they are giving you another scan. i've got my fx'd for you! dh and i are not exactly rich and i know how it feels to be tight on money. it has been especially frustrating for me while ttc. we cannot afford the $400 a month for me to get private health insurance. i have enrolled in an assistance program through the state, but now we have to wait for them to get everything in order. i know that waiting for treatments probably sounds unbearable right now, but we ladies can do things that we never thought possible. i will be here for you if you need me. hang in there hun.

Amber - i usually don't get headaches when i ov. i get tension headaches and migraines. they have been happening more frequently lately. probably once every 3 weeks or so. i am feeling better today. i would suggest that you get checked for your headaches, that is really frequent!.

ngridley - good luck with your scan. i have my fx'd that they find out whats going!

Amberdawn thats crazy cause i get headaches often to ever since i could remember but i have never been to a doctor either... idk what it could be from ???

Amberdawn thats crazy cause i get headaches often to ever since i could remember but i have never been to a doctor either... idk what it could be from ???

there are lots of things that can cause headaches.. it can be anything from caffeine withdrawal or an infected tooth to a brain tumor or malaria. i really don't think that there is any way to guess. i have been told that my migraines are from my vision problems. the tension headaches are caused by a neck injury i got years ago..

Interesting.....I'm not really sure what cause mine except maybe stress. I don't deal well with stress and I also suffer from social anxiety. Perhaps that lends a role in my headaches. I probably should see a doctor, but I'm the world's worst procrastinator and probably never will unless it gets worse or even more frequent. They aren't bad enough to interfere with daily life...that would be a migraine and those don't happen very often for me.

so an update ladies!

STILL no :witch: I can scarcely beleive it and I have been so controlled have no tested since 15 dpo! its only been two! LOL!

Hoping to see that pretty little :bfp: I plan to test on friday morning if a no show still. feels very weird cycles have been 28 days exactly since the m/c in january... anly thing we did different this cycle! I didnt obsess over it! we were moving the new business and Dh asked me not to think about it! so i tried super hard! I pray so hard that it has worked out!

to everyone I havent read all the posts but thank you so much for the well wishes!

and off course, eveyr one waiting stay positive dont give up and SSBD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->