BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

No AF today and a BFN for me...

I'm planning to wait a few days until I test again. Maybe Saturday?

How is everyone else?

:fairydust: good luck gaily!! :)

jrc: saturday sounds good to me :) want to give your body time to build up some HCG

update for me.....last night out of no where I just started bleeding, well more like passing clots again. Put in a tampon but there was pretty much nothing on it....and no blood or spotting today.

I cant wait till I get an answer for this because it sucks.

NGRidley - thank you and good luck to you. I hope your news is good. :hugs:

thanks so much!

well still no show! Really starting to get excited now! Cervix is gone! cant reach it, even if i strain! so no idea what its doing. can say that I feel like i have wet myself at the moment, such and abundant amount of CM! it is kinda snot like! I know gross... creamy mixed wiht stretchy and yellow! argh talk about gross!

Testing tomorrow ladies... when i got my BFP in Decmber i tested at CD 32 well today is CD33 and I am going to test tomorrow as last i tested at CD28 and it was :bfn:

So fx'd for everyone waiting everyone trying! get your grove on! :) and well you will hear form me tomorrow morning whichever way it goes!

Good luck Gailybaby!

I'm waiting to O.... but no ferning yet so maybe it will be a later O for me this month!

Hi ladies,

All the best to gail and jrc. I really hope you get your bfp's!

I just got back from a family function where I found out my 16yr old niece had an abortion. I feel sick just thinking about it :( It's being kept a secret so I can't tell anyone, at least I can let it out here. And then my SIL's MIL said out loud in front of a room full of people to one of the little one's there that this aunty (referring to me) has a baby in her tummy (they forgot to mention to her that the last pregnancy also ended in a miscarriage). Talk about awkward! I should've just stayed home this evening. It was all too much.

I need some chocolate therapy!

Hi ladies,

All the best to gail and jrc. I really hope you get your bfp's!

I just got back from a family function where I found out my 16yr old niece had an abortion. I feel sick just thinking about it :( It's being kept a secret so I can't tell anyone, at least I can let it out here. And then my SIL's MIL said out loud in front of a room full of people to one of the little one's there that this aunty (referring to me) has a baby in her tummy (they forgot to mention to her that the last pregnancy also ended in a miscarriage). Talk about awkward! I should've just stayed home this evening. It was all too much.

I need some chocolate therapy!

:hugs: far out.. what an awkward thing to happen xoxox

Sorry Jolene about your awkward family moments. Hugs to you!:hugs:

FX for all the girls waiting to test!

I have been having ewcm off and on for the last few days....really odd but I guess it's good that I'm producing it so frequently. Took an opk out of curiosity today and it was definitely neg. Still more waiting to do.....Well, I'm off to my night class. Catch up with everyone tomorrow! :dust: to all of you!

I'd like to join if it's Ok. Whats the banner link??? :dust: to all U lovely ladies!

Welcome HunnieBee :hi:

The link is https://mbmfiles.com/Mar2010/100323-0l00U6JXsh7T.gif[/IMG ] just leave out the space before the last bracket.

Amber, at least you know the environment is good there for those little spermies when the time comes (as long as it sticks around, lol) I had really stretchy (wouldn't break - sorry if TMI) cm but it was white not clear. What do I chart that as?

Ladies!!!! it has finally happeend!

:bfp:

i can scarcely still beleive it! but it was there two little lines!

SSBD to you all and GOOD luck!

:lolly:
Ladies!!!! it has finally happeend!

:bfp:

i can scarcely still beleive it! but it was there two little lines!

SSBD to you all and GOOD luck!

Wow. Gaily, that is so awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Welcome to our new members! Hunnie, all our new members got their BFP immediately, so you have very good chances in this team! :hugs:

I am sorry for being absent recently, but I am very busy in the middle of settling a family home four ourselves, so this month is a not trying, not protecting month, we are just simply too tired to bd, we are very far of the shedule of the sperm meets egg plan :) I don't even now what cyle day I am - ok, now I see on my ticker

Jolene, I am sorry for the incident:( you deserve the best of choclates on earth!!!

Wow Gaily that's awesome news!!!!! Congrats and wishing a happy and healthy 9 months :yipee: Sending lotsa sticky :dust: for your little bean :hugs:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You will all get your :bfp: God is almighty and he will bless each and everyone of you lovely ladies soon!!!!!

TGIF!!!!! Gaily Congrats on your little bean :) So how is everyone else doing?

Congrats Gaily!!!!

Jolene- I would record that as ewcm even if it's white. I usually ignore color as it doesn't seem to be the determining factor of if it's fertile or not....I look for the consistency of it and abundance, and how slippery/slick or creamy or sticky it feels.

Pelle- We aren't exactly in the same boat...but I feel like we are still ntnp too since we hardly ever get any bding in. Seems like life is always in the way. The only thing that has really changed is that I'm charting temps and cm and taking a prenatal vitamin. Nothing else seems to be any different, so I don't know if we'll conceive any time soon with our lack of bding.

CONGRATS, GAILY!!! Hopefully you'll spread the luck!

Sorry my dear ladies, I know it's been awhile since I posted, but my internet connection has been giving me trouble lately. Here is my update. :)

Well, I went to the fertility dr 3 times this week! The first day I felt it wasn't good news and was super bummed. They still said my eggs were too small. The second time they said there was some growth, but not enough (they look for 19mm-20mm as good eggs for pregnancy). So they said they didn't think Clomid will work for me and said the next step would be injectibles ($800-$100 A MONTH!!!). But to be sure, they wanted to see me again today just in case they grew anymore (even though this is late in my cycle - CD 21).

Guess what?? I have 2 great eggs! One is 21mm and another is 22mm! My dr said he was so shocked, but that my eggs just needed a little more time! He said my uterus lining is nice and thick..He called it "textbook perfect". They took bloodwork for hormones and sent me on my way with a cup for an IUI to be done on Monday.

Soooooooooo they just called me with the bloodwork and said I didn't even have to take the trigger shot (Ovidrel). She said my LH is super high and I'm actually in the process of ovulating on my own! I AM SO SHOCKED! So now I am going on Sunday morning for the IUI. I cannot believe it.

I know this isn't a sure thing for a bfp this month, but I am just so surprised that my eggies grew w/the Clomid and I'm actually going to ovulate on my own. So please, say a prayer or think of me on Sunday morning! Of course we want the bean to stick!

How is everyone else doing?? Hope all are well. :hugs:

Hey Chicken, that's GR8 news! You've just escalated to the top of my prayer list. That is such exciting news babe. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->