BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Awesome news Stace!!!! My FX are crossed for you on Sunday. Sticky bean, sticky bean, sticky bean!:happydance:

Gaily - CONGRATULATIONS!

Ladies, we're up to two BFP's! If we average about one of us per month...that sounds good enough to me! Even if I'm last. :)

Stace - I'm so excited for you. Good luck to you!

My update is that I may test again in the morning...but I'm not sure if I should. I'm not sure if I ovulated this time or not...AF still isn't here. I don't know how long to let things go thinking that it's just coming off of birth control...does anyone have any advice? December was the last month I took any. I had AF in Jan. and Feb. and that's it.

Hi ladies,

All the best to gail and jrc. I really hope you get your bfp's!

I just got back from a family function where I found out my 16yr old niece had an abortion. I feel sick just thinking about it :( It's being kept a secret so I can't tell anyone, at least I can let it out here. And then my SIL's MIL said out loud in front of a room full of people to one of the little one's there that this aunty (referring to me) has a baby in her tummy (they forgot to mention to her that the last pregnancy also ended in a miscarriage). Talk about awkward! I should've just stayed home this evening. It was all too much.

I need some chocolate therapy!

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry that happened to you! Keep your head up. Everything will work as it should. :hugs:

wow ladies! what a great day!

congrats gaily!!! i will be praying for a sticky bean for you! :happydust:

Stace - that is wonderful! i have a feeling about this one.... i will be praying for you and that eggy!

Pelle - we are exactly in the same boat. i moved this month too and we are supposed to be taking a break. i have been checking my cm, but i am sure that i have no chance either. :(

very sticky :dust: to everyone!

Thanks, ladies! You all are so supportive and sweet. So sorry I haven't been around in awhile. :( I hate Verizon! haha

I'm trying to research the statistics on IUIs and how much more likely you're to get pregnant with that and babydancing instead of just babydancing alone. If anyone knows any site with good info, please let me know!

Morning ladies!

Ooooohhhhhh Stace!!!! how exciting! I'm so glad to hear your eggies are ready :) Looks like the chlomid worked after all and your body sorted itself out. I'm so proud of you for putting up with all the testing and good luck for a sticky bean :)

Congrats Gailybaby xoxox you must let us know all your symptoms and signs and how you are going... another BFP how wonderful.

Well I'm waiting to O and not sure about my CM its so much thicker this month since I've been taking EPO but not really EWCM just yet still cloudy and tacky... When it gets too sticky I take some cough medicine (expectorant) to try and thin it out... very hit and miss though... I wish it would just be textbook normal so I didn't worry....

And I haven't had any ferning yet so might O later this month... we are going out today so I'll have to pack the digital OPK in my bag and not drink too much until 2pm. If i get the smiley we might have to leave early haha!!!

My beautiful DH today came home with breakfast for me and it was a nice fresh coffee with a hash brown... oh man... i only had a few sips of the coffee coz I've given it up this month and switched to green tea. He is so sweet and I love coffee but I had to tip it down the sink.. ahhh...

Thanks, ladies! You all are so supportive and sweet. So sorry I haven't been around in awhile. :( I hate Verizon! haha

I'm trying to research the statistics on IUIs and how much more likely you're to get pregnant with that and babydancing instead of just babydancing alone. If anyone knows any site with good info, please let me know!

Stace - it is my understanding that the chances of conceiving on clomid with iui is about the same as with intercourse (about 20-25% per cycle) that is only true if you have perfectly fertile cm. both pcos and clomid are known to negatively effect cm, so i would think that your chances of conceiving with iui is going to higher than with bding. i read in a few places that bding after iui will only increase your chances of conception. if i were you i would bd for a few days after the iui using pre-seed or conceive plus. good luck sweetie!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Stace, my dear, I am superduper happy for you!!!!!!!! Two perfect big eggies!!!! I think IUI highly increases the chances of pregnancy, think it over, all the spermies enter your uterus while with an intercourse the vast majority of them flows out without entering the uterus. So: you will have 5 times more soldiers to the twin eggies, that's wonderful, I am so excited and hoping for your BFP very-very much!!!

So Kat, did you have to leave early? ;-)

Juniper, Amber, I know what you feel. One day I am easy and think oh, many got pregnant with 1-2 bd, the other day I feel a bit frustrated that I vaste a month and extend my TTC not giving the best "support" for nature to get a BFP.

well i guess i am in to my 1ww now. today is 8 dpo. i am not sure what to expect from my luteal phase. last cycle it was 12 days, the one before that it was 14 days and the 3 before that were 9 days. i didn't take any b6 this month so who knows what is going to happen :shrug: i guess all i can say is that if :witch: hasn't come by next saturday, then i know that something is up. so far i have no symptoms for either witch or pg except tender breasts. guess i just have to wait

BFN for me this morning. No AF either... I'm going to wait at least a week to test again.. I don't want to waste money on tests if it's just my body getting back to normal.

:(

I hope everyone else is having a better day.

Thanks so much ladies for all your support and info! I truly appreciate it! The IUI is happening in 6 hours.. I can't sleep I'm so nervous! I'm kinda worried though cuz I had some OV pains Thursday and then a lot more on Friday (day of my last appt). I'm worried if I ovulated on Friday... I'm hoping I did later on Saturday. I guess I can find out at the dr's if they do an ultrasound before hand. I'm worried that I'll miss my chance, but I try to tell myself they know what they're doing and that they woulda scheduled me to come in earlier if they thought I was going to O sooner.

I'm driving myself nuts.

jrc, I'm sorry for your BFN. My fingers are Xed for you next time or to get a bfp next week when you test again! Kat, hope you got to leave early. ;) Juniper, I'm wishing for you! I hope the tender breasts are a good sign! How are you, Pelle, Jolene, and Amber?

stace - good luck with the iui! i got everything crossed that this is your month! don't psych yourself out. you are right, your dr does this all the time and he would know when to schedule it. if you are really worried about it i would mention it to the dr and see what he says.

yeah, the problem is that the tender beasts could be a symptom for either. i had it last cycle and no bfp...

jrc - i am sorry about the bfn. hopefully that bfp is on its way

Stace, I'm praying that this works out for you!!!! Can't wait to hear about your BFP.

Kat, any ferning happening yet?

Jenn, wish I was in the 1ww with you, lol. FX hun!

Jrc, sorry about your BFN. Looks like your body is just making itself ready for when it finally gets to hold and nourish your little bundle.

Well tomorrow is CD12 so I have my follicle scan :) Hopefully all is well and then we can get on with :sex: and I can get my :bfp:

Stace- I hope your IUI went well! FX!!!:happydance:

JRC- Sorry about your bfn. I think it's probably your body gettin back to normal after bc.:hugs:

Kat- Did you get a smiley?

Juniper- When are you testing? FX!

Jolene- I hope your scan goes well and that your follicles are nice and big! :thumbup:

Pelle- How are you doing this cycle?

Well gals, I am utterly confused by my cm. It has been creamy for the last week along with stretchiness that I've been marking as ewcm even though it's not as abundant and stretchy as last cycle.:shrug: I guess I'm still waiting for my good ewcm I just wish there was a way to distinguish ewcm from this stretchy creamy cm on my chart. Anyways, I took another opk today since my temp shot up super high (took it a couple hours late, sleep through the alarm) but it's negative. I'm fairly certain the high temp was a fluke. More waiting to be done I suppose.....10 days til O according to last cycle.

Goodmorning Ladies! Jrc im sorry about your bfn :-( Stacie i hope every thing goes well with your IUI im so excited for you :) I hope everyone else is doing good and your eggs are nice and big and ready for those spermies ;-)

I've perked up a little since I bought some vitamins! The hubby and I have decided that we will both take them...it couldn't hurt, right? He's being so wonderful and supportive. I've decided to keep a positive attitude, and we'll see what happens! Sorry about being bummed earlier.

Did anyone watch Tyra this week? They did an infertility show. This is what I learned:

For men: fruit is good! EAT LOTS OF FRUIT! Cell phones in standby are bad. There is a study that shows that men who keep their cell phones in their pockets on standby have 1/3 LESS sperm than men who don't. AND we all know about the 'heat' factor with sperm, but I didn't realize that laptops on the lap contribute to that.

For us: the foods that are good for us are: pancakes, turkey burgers, and pasta with salmon. Cheesecake with chocolate in it was good, too. (YAY, right?!) They did a meals portion of the show. Muffins and BLT's are not good for us. :( I love muffins and BLT's.

Good luck this week ladies! Babydust to all.

Pancakes, cheesecake and chocolate. That sounds like my ideal diet. Thank you Tyra, lol.

Chicken, how did it go? I can't wait to find out it was successful and you're getting your little bean :baby:

Amber I hope you Ov soon so we can start our 2ww...

hello lovely ladies,

i am glad that everyone sounds upbeat today. i woke up this morning sure that i was going to find af had come for a visit. today is 9 dpo and before i started taking vitamins i had a solid 9 day lp. no witch, and no sign of her either :shrug: the longest lp i have had was 14 days, so i figure it would be safe to test if i haven't gotten the witch at 15dpo. does that sound fair? that would be on the 24th (next saturday).

sorry jolene, i wish you were in the 1ww with me too. we just can't seem to stay lined up.

Good luck Juniper! Keep us posted.

Fingers crossed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"