• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hi Ladies :wave:

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome and for putting my name on the front page :hugs:

Yay Amber i made it hear :wohoo:.

Not had time yet to read through the latest posts but i hope you are all well.

Chin up BWilliams and jrc :hugs:

Hello Ladies! Well I am in a better frame of mind today :) My temp went back up and I got my cross hairs back!!! I had creamy cm when I checked this morning. I am also still nauseous and have this weird headache (pains and slightly dizzy). I am really hoping that these are not "wishful thinking" symptoms.

Amber - Thanks :) Yeah, that was last Halloween. I made the costumes.

Kayleigh - Welcome!! Also, I looked at your chart and it really doesn't look that bad. If you look at some of our charts, they look very similar. All I can say is hang in there and we are here if you have questions.

Brooke - That does not sound bad. I completely understand. I have that same feeling almost every cycle. Those BFNs are a hard thing to handle.

Good afternoon ladies.Hope everyone is doing well.Miserable day out today so definitely in the mood to sleep all day today but I'm not going to.

Didn't sleep well last night.Kept tossing and turning and couldn't find a comfortable position.Can't sleep on my stomach,can't sleep on my back for too long and the only position that's slightly comfortable is on my side. My stomach still feels weird.Some cramping and tenderness.Ate some potato chips before even though I tried some yesterday and I couldn't eat too many because they were too salty yesterday but today,they were fine.I don't know.Still not trying to get my hopes up and trying to relax and focus on other things but it's still kinda hard :/

How is everyone else?

P.S. Thanks for adding my name to the front page :hugs:

Yay Juniper... my temps have been funny but still all "relatively" high.

Jolene an open dot means I took my temp not at the normal time. You can set a default time and on the day with the open dot I recorded it 2 hours later than my default. My excuse was it was Saturday and I slept in lol.

see https://www.fertilityfriend.com/layouts/ttc/help/chart_key.html under "open dots and circles"

I'm 5DPO today and wondering if there is a little clump of cells dividing...

BWilliams
it will be ok how many DPO will you be when you test? They say 16 straight high temps in a row after ovulation is pretty much a guaranteed BFP...

Daria
those are some full on symptoms.. are you ready to test? I'm looking forward to this groups first BFP!!!

I know how you feel Daria. We just need to try to stay calm and wait it out. I keep thinking "i'm going to get a flu bug" "it is a sinus infection coming on" "it was a poor nights sleep." It is hard not to feel scared and doubtful. I think that it is our brains' way of protecting our hearts :) When are you planning on testing? I am going to wait as long as possible...

Juniper-I'm trying to wait as long as possible too.I've even thought that all these symptoms may be the flu or another bug coming on but I don't feel sick.Ya know? I know what you mean about my head trying to protect my heart. I'm still trying to stay positive that I will eventually get a :bfp: if not now sometime in the next couple months.And when I do get it,you girls will be some of the first to find out :)

Kat I don't chart :-( but I would love to surprise DH with a :bfp: on Easter!!!! Is watery cm a good thing?

Yay Juniper... my temps have been funny but still all "relatively" high.

Jolene an open dot means I took my temp not at the normal time. You can set a default time and on the day with the open dot I recorded it 2 hours later than my default. My excuse was it was Saturday and I slept in lol.

see https://www.fertilityfriend.com/layouts/ttc/help/chart_key.html under "open dots and circles"

I'm 5DPO today and wondering if there is a little clump of cells dividing...

BWilliams
it will be ok how many DPO will you be when you test? They say 16 straight high temps in a row after ovulation is pretty much a guaranteed BFP...

Daria
those are some full on symptoms.. are you ready to test? I'm looking forward to this groups first BFP!!!

Part of me wants to test but then the other part is too scared to see a :bfn:. I know I sound corny but I'm just trying to let it go for a while longer and see what happens.If I'm not the first to have a :bfp: in this group,I'll be excited to see who is :)

Hey ladies. Just stopped by to say hi. I hope everyone's gonna get their bfp this month! Some of your symptoms seem really good. :) Keep your chin up. As for me, just anticipating the witch's arrival sometime this week then hopefully soon I can rejoin any ladies who don't get lucky this month (which I hope all of you do!). :)

Hey Stace I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!! I hope you get the witch soon. Im getting super nervous about seeing if I will get af or a :bfp: this weekend

What day are you going to test Brooke? I am so excited for you! Got everything crossed!
:dust:

hey ladies!
Tomorrow I go to the doctors for a pap smear. I so hate those things. Everytime I get one I bleed.

Still cramping in my stomach. Decided to take a test as soon as it's tomorrow for the most part (which means here that'll be like 5 minutes.) I know it'll come back as :bfn: but I do have a doctors appointment on April 15.

Caved and took a test...as I suspected it was a :bfn:

I'm so sorry Daria. Hang in there sweetie.

Shey - good luck with your pap. I hate those things.. But at least your getting it done before you are preggers. :)

Hey Stace I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!! I hope you get the witch soon. Im getting super nervous about seeing if I will get af or a :bfp: this weekend

I have everything crossed for you ladies!!! :hugs:

Keep faith Daria might be too early...

Watery CM apparently is possibly fertile CM...

Hugs Stace come on AF so Stace can start again!!

I'm feeling nautious today bleh.... must be the weather too early for any symptoms yet

Wow I been gone for so long I didnt even know we picked a name or started a thread yet! dude talk about sleeping on the job! LOL

well ladies... I would like to be part of BFP I am cd10 today and hanging around wiating for O! that about it....

will read back all the comments in a few!

Juniper I wanna wait for my missed period if i dont cave lol when are u going to test?

BWilliams me too I'm going to try to wait for 16DPO with all high temperatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->