BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks Mrskcbrown! I keep checking my cm and it's still whitish so I'm really interested to see what my temp looks like tomorrow. One of my Uncles is having a heart surgery tomorrow so I'll be staying at my mom's tonight before heading to the hospital 1 1/2 hours away. We have to get up 4am so I guess I'll set my alarm and temp at 3. I don't want to arouse her suspicion so I may not get to temp at all :nope: (no one knows we're ttc #2). If I don't get to then I'll sneak off to the bathroom as soon as I get up and temp in there.....it's better than nothing I guess.

Well got to go, I may not get a chance to get online at all tomorrow during the day so I'll catch you gals late tomorrow night after my night class final exam. Babydust to everyone!:dust:

Jolene, check these articles about royal jelly:
https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html, https://www.getting-pregnant.com/royal-jelly-fertility.html. It is recommended by fertility doctors in my country. ;-)

Stace, I am so sad!!!! Can you take at least Clomid as Mrskcbrown had suggested? I wish I had a lot of money and could send you enough for a couple of IUIs!

Amber, oh, I am hoping for a BFP for you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Well girls my temp is up and staying up and AF is due today with no signs that she's coming! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but it's so hard.

Amber you're still in the running girl! You're in my thoughts and prayers today - I hope your uncles surgery goes really well.

Thanks for the links Pelle, I'm going to have a look at them now :)

:rofl: Well, over here we have an actual brand of jelly called 'Royal Jelly'. It's a dessert jelly, that's why I was so confused. :rofl: I think sometimes I shouldn't own up to my 'slow' moments and just keep my mouth shut, lol

lol Jolene I'm excited for you and Amber

Stace keep going sweet = just had a friend find out she is preggars after first round IUI so it does work!!!

Try a few months natural while saving for some more IUI maybe? We could do a fundraiser for you haha!

I booked to see the fertility doctor but it is a long wait.. not till July.. so we will keep trying until then :)

Hey ladies

So I went to the Fertility DR or RE today. First let me start by saying that she is such a sweet lady but can be pessimistic sometimes. Im wondering if she knows Jesus. My DH has had 2 SA's. The first SA wasnt that great: 2% morphology, 6 million count, low volume and good motility. Well the second SA this past March was 6% morphology, 14 million count, still low volume and good motility. He is taking meds for the volume issue. Now to me, this was awesome. Anything going up is great to me. Well she goes on to say, "this is good but not that great, I believe that you will still need IVF and that IUI may not do you any good". Then she went on with how I need to lose weight, so Im including a pic of me. Now Im not morbidly obese but sure I can stand to lose a few pounds. She tells me that if I dont lose weight that the IUI may not go well and neither the IVF. When I go to her, I always feel like she is pushing me to do IVF. I havent even mentioned that I want to do that. I cant even afford that. Unfortunately, in the midsouth this is the only fertility center in the area, so I can only choose between her and 2 other DRs in the office. They are males and I like female DRs.

When I was preggers with DD I was 10lbs less than what I am now and everything turned out just fine. Im not against losing weight but it seemed that this was her whole focus today. So I politely redirected her and asked her to give me the protocol for IUI, and we moved on from there.

She said that it was awesome that I am charting and finally Oing on my own. The nurse gave me a card for 3 free months of clomid, 1/2 off on the ovidrel shot I will need to trigger ovulation when we decide to do the IUI, and of course the protocol of the days to come in for the ultrasound and etc.We may do it in June, if no BFP this month. It's approximately $698.

Im just still going to trust God because I know even though he gives the DRs wisdom, He has the final say in what is going to happen. And for this I am grateful.

Thanks for reading my rant!:haha:

Attachments

• NYE 2009 009.jpg
    NYE 2009 009.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
Oh Mrskcbrown! You look good!!! Sounds to me like she is very pessimistic. I hate when doctors are so morbid about everything. They can never seem to see the silver lining. Well, my fingers are crossed for you!:thumbup:

Jolene- Royal jelly! :haha: heheheh....that cracked me up! FX'd for you! Your chart looks great! When you be testing?

Girls AF showed up for me this morning at my mom's house :cry:....and my temp dipped below coverline. Sigh......onwards to next cycle. My uncle's surgery went smooth and he is doing well. Getting ready to go take a big final exam tonight here in about 20 minutes. Will catch up some more afterwards.

Im sorry to the one who started your periods :-( But now we have a chance of valentine babies <3 Someone in here needs to get a bfp this month we had 2 last month and none this month??? I really hope next month is a good month for us!!! Will yall please pray for me i have alot of family drama going on right now so just keep us me in your prayers

I am sorry Amber and Stace.

Jolene - I got my fingers crossed for you!!!

Well... looks like i might Ov early. I have a SHO cervix and a nearly positive mid day opk. I have been testing as 10pm this month and decided to test early today because my cervix opened. I will check it again tonight and see if I surged. I am a little nervous because DH is at work tonight, so hopefully I can get him to bd in the morning if necessary...

:hugs:amberdawn & brooke:hugs: You are in my prayers!

Yes amberdawn it really gets on my nerves but i see the silver lining and thanking God!

Brooke I'll be praying for you!

Yay Juniper! Hope you can catch your surge and your DH at the same time! FX'd!

Oooo Juniper how exciting

MrskcBrown I hate it when Doctors don't listen to your story and just want to hurry up and get to the facts... You don't need to loose weight in my book :)

Amber sorry the witch arrived :( Welcome to the next month lol!!

Yes who will be the BFP this month? we need at least one a month surely the odds are with us.

Brooke, you have my prayers, too! :hugs:

Mrskcbrown, you are not obese, you look pretty, dear! I cannot understand the point why IUI would be not good for you and why IVF is better when your DH's results are good:( In my country noone can go to IVF until they had done six IUI unless there is no chance at all to be able to conceive with IUI. I am glad, here, the state supports fertility treatments, 6 IUI and 5 IVF is supported for every citizen who suffers from infertility problmes, you have to pay only the pills and injections (like Hcg shots) The idea here is that a poor or average couple should have the EQUAL opportunities as a wealthy couple who can afford such treatments to have children, because infertility is none of their fault :(

JOlene, when are you testing? :)))

Amber, I am sorry:(

Jenn, hope you can get your man alone! Good luck!

Amber, sorry about the :witch: and I'm glad your uncle is doing well.

Mrskcbrown, you look great. I don't see how she could have told you to lose weight.

Pelle, I'm holding out to test mother's day and it's killing me, lol. My temp is up again this morning and still no sign of AF (due yesterday)

Brooke, I'll keep you in my prayers :hugs:

Hello ladies. I hope you're all doing well!

I'm in the dreaded waiting period. We gave it everything we had this month, so I guess we'll see. In the mean time, I think we might really be getting temporary custody of my 2 year old neice. I guess we'll get some practice in before the real thing.

Have a great weekend! <3

Brooke - I am praying for you too. Hope things start looking up for you soon!

Jolene - That is fantastic. You have gotten me all excited! :haha: Stay away witch!!!!

Jrc - good luck :dust:

Well, didn't get my surge tonight. I did get a glob of EWCM though! I am hoping that this will not be a drawn out Ov. I really want it to be over by the time we leave for our trip on Sunday. I am going to be freaking out if we have to leave and I can't temp to detect my raise. erg.. I really should have planned better

Brooke, you have my prayers, too! :hugs:

Mrskcbrown, you are not obese, you look pretty, dear! I cannot understand the point why IUI would be not good for you and why IVF is better when your DH's results are good:( In my country noone can go to IVF until they had done six IUI unless there is no chance at all to be able to conceive with IUI. I am glad, here, the state supports fertility treatments, 6 IUI and 5 IVF is supported for every citizen who suffers from infertility problmes, you have to pay only the pills and injections (like Hcg shots) The idea here is that a poor or average couple should have the EQUAL opportunities as a wealthy couple who can afford such treatments to have children, because infertility is none of their fault :(

JOlene, when are you testing? :)))

Amber, I am sorry:(

I think I need to move to Europe.:happydance: That is awesome. We have to pay tons to have a baby here in the states. An IUI is 698 for me and its not even sure if I will conceive. I feel like if I dont what a waste of money:wacko:. Yes I know its a chance at a miracle but hubby and I are average working people trying to make it from month to month. This is one reason why I am considering doing TTC on our own for another few months. I believe that God will bless us for our efforts.:hugs:

Jolene- I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see how your temps go this weekend! :happydance:

JRC- Sticky Babydust!:dust: I hope your niece is safe and doing okay in her situation.

Juniper- Where are you going on Sunday? Hope you get your surge soon!

Hi Ladies, Can i join you?! I am totally BEGGING to be fat and pregnant!

Thanks you guys your all so amazing :hugs: Im hoping something good comes outta all the stuff going on right now those beauitfuls neices and nephew i care for are gone :-( my sister just up and high tailed to delaware to be with her sex offender bf and i didnt even get to say bye to my babies im so heart broken. I just want them to be here with me right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->