BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Amber - We are going camping at the coast. The reason I said that is because we will be sharing a 1 room cabin with our kids, my little sister, my mom and her bf. No bding will be going on there. lol I might have to take Kat's suggestion and sneak off somewhere because as of this morning my opk is still just almost there :( Well, I guess it is ok, dh is sleeping, so hopefully it will be + by this evening.

Jaxvipe - Welcome! Yes, and it seems the begging gets worse every month! :) How long have you been ttc?

Jrc - I will be praying for you and your niece. I hope she is safe and well. Yes it will be good practice. I am not sure if you know, but my sons are adopted. We took in my dh's cousins kids and ended up adopting them. Being thrown into parenthood like this is very different than giving birth. You will do great. Just always remember that you love that child the she deserves to be safe and happy. Sometimes the only way to insure that is to do it yourself. I know that it is only temp custody, so some of my experience might not apply, but if you have any questions or just need to talk I am here :hugs:

Brooke - Wow, that is a tough one. I will extend my prayers to your nieces and nephews. I have a sister who is... unstable. I can always count on here to do crazy stuff like this. Is this typical behavior for your sister? One thing I can count on with my sister is that when things blow up in her face that she will come to me to fix it. I only appreciate this because with her comes the kids. Hopefully this is only temp. and she will bring the kids home soon.

Come on Jolene! We need some celebration up in here ;) Plus you know, there is the whole you completely deserve it thing... :p

Thanks ladies =) Well we have been TTCing for about 10 cycles now. My AF is super messed up because of the EVIL depo shot. I only had 1 shot and am still not back to normal. I'm really hoping that this month is our month. My temps have seemed to stabilize this month.

hahaha thanks Jenn.

Welcome Jaxvipe :hi:

Brooke, I'm sorry to hear about your nieces and nephew :( I hope your sister realises what she's doing and comes back soon :hugs:

Welcome to our group Jax!!!:wave:

Sending Babydust and PMA to everyone!:dust::rain:

Amber - We are going camping at the coast. The reason I said that is because we will be sharing a 1 room cabin with our kids, my little sister, my mom and her bf. No bding will be going on there. lol I might have to take Kat's suggestion and sneak off somewhere because as of this morning my opk is still just almost there :( Well, I guess it is ok, dh is sleeping, so hopefully it will be + by this evening.

Jaxvipe - Welcome! Yes, and it seems the begging gets worse every month! :) How long have you been ttc?

Jrc - I will be praying for you and your niece. I hope she is safe and well. Yes it will be good practice. I am not sure if you know, but my sons are adopted. We took in my dh's cousins kids and ended up adopting them. Being thrown into parenthood like this is very different than giving birth. You will do great. Just always remember that you love that child the she deserves to be safe and happy. Sometimes the only way to insure that is to do it yourself. I know that it is only temp custody, so some of my experience might not apply, but if you have any questions or just need to talk I am here :hugs:

Brooke - Wow, that is a tough one. I will extend my prayers to your nieces and nephews. I have a sister who is... unstable. I can always count on here to do crazy stuff like this. Is this typical behavior for your sister? One thing I can count on with my sister is that when things blow up in her face that she will come to me to fix it. I only appreciate this because with her comes the kids. Hopefully this is only temp. and she will bring the kids home soon.

Come on Jolene! We need some celebration up in here ;) Plus you know, there is the whole you completely deserve it thing... :p

I did not know that. You are truly amazing!

Thank you (and EVERYONE) so much for the support. :) We are waiting for the judge to decide for sure if we can have her (next week.) CPS says we are their first choice and we just need the judge's ok. I'm really hoping that we get her, so the family will feel better. She's an adorable little girl and we've already started deciding what activities we'll be doing. Hello picnics and the zoo! lol.

Who wants to bet that we get Hayley and I end up pregnant? That would be some crazy timing!

I'll bet on that JRC!

Jolene nice chart lovey when do you test :) I have that BFP feeling for you heh hehe!!!

I'll bet on that JRC!

Jolene nice chart lovey when do you test :) I have that BFP feeling for you heh hehe!!!

Haha! Thank you! :)

Good luck Jolene!!!

Come on, May! We need a BFP to claim for you!

Jrc - I know what you mean... We had so much fun the first summer we had our boys. We went to the zoo, camping, the beach 2 times, bought a pool and got a puppy. lol

We seriously cannot wait. We've already decided what we're doing with her room, what toys we plan to buy, what kind of snacks we need to get, what movies we're going to...this is going to be such a wonderful summer - for all three of us. :) I've made all arrangments with work. My boss is totally on board. :)

Last night we were so excited, we couldn't sleep. Kurtis turns to me and says, "Wow babe, I am so excited to get Hayley. I know it won't compare to how excited I'll be when we have one of our own, but at this moment, I could not be happier."

That made me feel so lucky. <3

If anyone has any fun activities for a two year old to share, please let me know!

Thank you.

Hello Girls!

Jax, you are very welcome!!!! All our newcomers got their BFP right away, I hope you continue the tradition! :hugs:
(May I ask what the depo shot is? :help:

Jrc, let's bet :)))) My FX for you! And a huge respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwilliams, :cry: that is so bad! And why does your sister stay with such a man? :(

JOLENE, :test::test::test::test: plssss! :)

Juniper, how is your broken hand btw?

Mrskcbrown, yes, I have heard these treatments are very expensive in the USA! How was TTC with your DD? Did you have to wait less to get pg?
I trust God and He will bless your marriage with more kids. I am sure your prayers reach Him. :hugs:

JRC- Fun stuff for 2 year olds? Everything!! :haha:

My DD just turned 3 in December. Last year she totally loved going to the "beach" which in our neck of the woods is just a man made lake. She loved fingerpainting. She discovered tea parties....began actually trying to play with other little kids (toddler friendly parks are great for 2 year olds). She liked helping make cookies by (sorta) stirring the batter and eating it. She liked to go and feed the ducks at a small lake in town. She loved playing in her grandma's sandbox. (I recalled all of this by looking at my photos from last year on my computer....hard to remember that much stuff without pics!)

So many things can easily please and excite a 2 year old. Whatever you do with your niece she will be loved and cared for and that's all that really matters. Best of luck to you and her.

Thanks Ladies for the great welcome. The depo shot is the birth control shot. You only get it once every three months and it completely stops your period. It sounds great when you are not trying for a baby. But they say that it can take up to 2 years for your fertility to come back after your last shot has "worn off". I would never ever recommend it to anybody. There are so many horrible side effects that doctors do not tell you about.

:dust: to everyone! fx'd we all get our :bfp: soon!

The witch got me tonight :( I count my new cycle from tomorrow, because I was told if AF shows in the evening, I should count the new cycle from next day.

Jax, I am sorry to hear that! I hope you get your BFP soon despite the depo past, dear! :hugs:

I am sorry you are dealing with that Jax. Hopefully the your body will go back to normal very soon!

amberdawn - thank you for the ideas. i think hayley and uncle kurtis would LOVE to fingerpaint! and swimming is a must! we don't live near the beach. we swim in the river back home haha.

It will be a bit harder for us since we live in an apt. on a college campus. We don't exactly have our own yard. lol. This is something we've heavily considered anyway since deciding to TTC.

you all are such lifesavers! She might be here in just a week! :)

Promise to keep you all updated.

Speechless...

Attachments

• DSCF0548_2.jpg
    DSCF0548_2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
OMG JOLENE YAY YAY YAY IM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU :) HOW MANY DPO ARE YOU THAT LINE IS VERY DARK!!!!!!! I WAS GETTING READY TO POST HOW DOWN I WAS ABOUT MOTHERS DAY BECAUSE IM NOT A MOMMY YET :) BUT THAT SADNESS WENT AWAY WHEN I SAW YOUR :bfp: OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I kinda had a feeling it was you this month :hugs:

Saying a prayer for your mothers day gift right now...STICK LIL BEAN STICK!!!!

Aww thanks Brooke :hugs: Your turn will come soon. I'm actually feeling quite emotional right now. I need all the prayers I can get! Stick little beany!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->