BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Happy Mother's Day Jolene!! :) OMG! I am so happy and excited for you. I saw the picture and started laughing and saying "OMG! OMG!" dh came running wondering what was wrong with me! :haha: That dark of a line is such a great sign! Have you called your dr to get progesterone?

STICK BEANIE STICK!!!!

Pelle - I am sorry the witch got you :(

I think I have/will ovulate today. I got a + opk last night and another VERY + one this morning (like 2 times darker than the control!). Plus, my temp was very low this morning. Hoping for a temp raise in the morning!

Thanks Jenn. You girls are making me cry, lol. The only time you can ph my gynae on a Sunday is if you're in labour! I don't think I need to take progesterone, with all 3 of my pregnancies my prog levels have aways been fine. I've NEVER had such a dark line on a HPT before though!

I hope you're getting in lots of :sex: before you go away Jenn! Looks like today is your day. Awww baby's going to be conceived on mother's day...

Sorry Pelle :( stupid witch

oh, yeah. Forgot it was Sunday. :dohh: Sorry, I thought it was you that said you needed to take Progesterone... Sorry to make you cry :( I think that it is that bond we have made from all wanting the same thing so badly. We know how much you want it and how hard you have tried and that is why we are so happy for you! :hugs: I will be praying for you and that lil' bean.

Jolene!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Oh my goodness. What an exciting day! We have one for May, ladies!!!

I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Congratulations Jolene!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Stick little beany stick... i was looking at your chart before and I just knew it was time for your BFP... I'm so happy for you xoxoxox

lol Jolene, we BD'ed yesterday and I am about to go attempt to lure dh. and hoping to get one my time in in the morning. That would be amazing if you are right. I need to go talk to dh. you actually ended up giving us quite a moment. When he ran in to see what my yelling was about he said that he though for a second that maybe I had taken a test. He actually let me see some disappointment, which is not common. It was good for me to see, but now I feel like we need to talk more. I told him that hopefully it will be me in 15-20 days :) (p.s. - I almost didn't type this because I don't want you to feel guilty, SO DON'T! :))

JOLENE, I am so very-very happy and excited for you!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: your lines are so dark that I am sure you have superhigh hcg level (that is always a good sign for a sticky baby) and maybe they are twins, too!:))) What was your dh's reaction? :)))
I AM SOOO VERY HAPPY! Happy and healthy pregnancy for you!!!!!!!!!! Million hugs and there will be no problem with this pregnancy, no problem!!!!! :hugs:

Juniper, catch your February baby, dear, and give us the same excitement as Jolene did today 2 weeks later! :hugs:

How is everybody doing? We have celebrated Mother's Day last weekend here:)

lol Jolene, we BD'ed yesterday and I am about to go attempt to lure dh. and hoping to get one my time in in the morning. That would be amazing if you are right. I need to go talk to dh. you actually ended up giving us quite a moment. When he ran in to see what my yelling was about he said that he though for a second that maybe I had taken a test. He actually let me see some disappointment, which is not common. It was good for me to see, but now I feel like we need to talk more. I told him that hopefully it will be me in 15-20 days :) (p.s. - I almost didn't type this because I don't want you to feel guilty, SO DON'T! :))

Glad I could help Jenn, lol. Don't worry I don't feel guilty, I know exactly what you mean :)

Thanks Pelle, I really do hope so. My DH is so excited, he keeps coming over to hug or kiss me. It's going to be difficult to keep it from the family. We have decided to wait until we see our little bubs is healthy before we tell anyone. I don't want my son to find out I'm pregnant because the last two mc's were very hard for him.

I am going to be so sad to leave you girls, you've been my rock so hurry up and get those BFP's please. Of course I'll stick around and support how I can but I don't want to upset anyone by hanging around, iykwim?

Ooh Jenn..... and your 2ww begins. I have everything crossed for you babe!

Thanks Jolene!. I am not sure that I ovulated.. My temp was not a whole lot higner today... not sure if it was the shift or not. I guess we are going to just hope that what we have done was enough and I will check my temp when I get home. You are more than welcome to stick around. I was thinking that you should start a journal so we can follow you...

DH got me a puppy for Mother's Day!!! Best Mother's Day yet! Hopfully next year i will have a child so i can really enjoy mothers day :)

Welcome froggy!

What can we help you with? :)

Welcome froggy!

Thank you, and alot lol. My main concern is my weight. I am currently 280lbs. I am working on losing weight, but we have figured to start trying too. I am worried that I wont get pregnant. How long should we try for before asking for help? Is there anything I can do other than trying to lose weight like supplements? We have talked to my doctor and they said for us not to worry about it and that we have our whole lifes ahead of us( Im 21 he's 29- been together 2 years), so I just dont know what to do. Should I chart? And one last thing for curiosity sake we tried opk's everyday for 2 cycles and I never seemed to O. What could cause this?

Im 260 pounds and im not going to a doctors cause i already know what they are going to say...but i have been eating right and i workout every other day...but so far no bfp and we have been trying for 4 months but i dont chart i only use preseed and opk's and put all my faith in God! I used to worry that it would never happen but i now feel at ease with everything and feel like one day soon it will happen :)

Hello Girls!

Jax, you are very welcome!!!! All our newcomers got their BFP right away, I hope you continue the tradition! :hugs:
(May I ask what the depo shot is? :help:

Jrc, let's bet :)))) My FX for you! And a huge respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwilliams, :cry: that is so bad! And why does your sister stay with such a man? :(

JOLENE, :test::test::test::test: plssss! :)

Juniper, how is your broken hand btw?

Mrskcbrown, yes, I have heard these treatments are very expensive in the USA! How was TTC with your DD? Did you have to wait less to get pg?
I trust God and He will bless your marriage with more kids. I am sure your prayers reach Him. :hugs:

Hey:flower:
When I got BFP with my daughter, it was easy. No thought or anything because I wasnt trying. I just missed a few birth control pills, by accident, and bam I was pregnant. I was married to my daughters father then, I have since remarried.:shrug: My husband now has no children and so this will be our first together.

@Jolene: Congrats! Lucky you:happydance:

Welcome froggy!

Thank you, and alot lol. My main concern is my weight. I am currently 280lbs. I am working on losing weight, but we have figured to start trying too. I am worried that I wont get pregnant. How long should we try for before asking for help? Is there anything I can do other than trying to lose weight like supplements? We have talked to my doctor and they said for us not to worry about it and that we have our whole lifes ahead of us( Im 21 he's 29- been together 2 years), so I just dont know what to do. Should I chart? And one last thing for curiosity sake we tried opk's everyday for 2 cycles and I never seemed to O. What could cause this?

Were you on birth control? If so, when did you stop using it?

It sometimes takes a while to get your body back on track. Most women wait about a year before trying anything drastic (ivf etc.) but it would be great for you to have a check up with your doctor now. My hubby and I have just been taking a multivitamin and I've recently started using opks.

They say the more in shape you are, the better, but women of all shapes and sizes have no trouble what-so-ever. My aunt is over 300 lbs. and she just gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy. :)

What kind of OPK's are you using?

True my Sister in law is pretty big and she has 3 babies all under the age of 5 and my other sister is around my size and also has 3 kids so i dont really think weight is a huge factor but it could but small part of what is taking so long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->