BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

That is bizarre NG
I always thought that Canada didn't get earthquakes and tornados.

Pelle TWINS you lucky girl!!! That is my all time wish since i was little twin boys :) NG- I hope you dont get a snow strom now im just kidding but wow that is crazy to get both in a day! The weather here is in the 100's ugh its so hot. Well today is mine and dh 4 year wedding aniversary!!! :happydance: oh and Still no af?

Wow Pelle GREAT news!!!!!! Congrats babe! Where's the pic?

Well I ended up with a scan today, baby is healthy and kicking and growing so big (OK so it's only 5.2cm, lol) I feel so much more at ease now.

Congrats on your anniversary Brooke

Can I join your group? I just signed on.

Feels like I have been ttc forever!

Congrats Brooke! 4 years is really good! wish you and your DH the best of luck and many more!

Welcome babywanted73! lots of baby dust to ya :dust:

Jolene that is really awsome! can't wait to see pics

Juniper and Jrc how are you girls doing today?

@Pelle: Congrats! I get my 6w5d scan next wednesday and I would be happy if its twins but will be ok for a singleton too, LOL.:haha:

@Brooke: Where do you live? Its 100s here too. Happy anniversary!:happydance:

@NG: I hope all is well after all that bad weather. Glad you were safe!

@babywanted73: Weve all felt like we have been TTC forever! I hope your turn is coming soon.:hugs:

Pelle - Congrats!! I knew it! I just knew it!!! :p What sexes are you hoping for? and yes. I want to see a scan pic. :hugs:

Jolene - I am sorry I wasn't on to console you earlier. :hugs: But, I am VERY glad that Beany is doing well. Will they still do your 12 weeks scan now that you just got one?

Brooke - Congrats on your anniversary. Is this the first period that you have missed? I am trying to remember if this has happened to you before...

Ng - I am so glad that you are ok after all of that!

Babywanted - Welcome! I know what you mean... Time does not fly when you are ttc. How long have you been ttc?

So, really no news on my end... I am on cd 6, so just waiting... I am proud of my self that I had to look at my chart to know what cd I am on . lol. I am still not sure what the plan is this month.. I do know that I am not going to temp.. I was thinking that I will do opks and cp/cm, but now I am not sure if the opks will stress me out too much.. I would love to just forget opks and bd for a week, but that is never going to happen. It is really hard to find a balance of too much and not enough ttc! I want things to be low key, but I still want to get pregnant, so I don't want to decrease my chances too much lower than they already are. OK, don't worry, that rant is over :haha:

Amber - Where are you?

lol... Well I just looked and my most likely Ov day is 4th of July! (US Independence day) I hope we don't have problems with finding time to bd :( We have a big family bbq planned...

Aww yay Juniper! I hope you do get time to BD and good luck!

lol... Well I just looked and my most likely Ov day is 4th of July! (US Independence day) I hope we don't have problems with finding time to bd :( We have a big family bbq planned...

I hope you get a chance to bd. I am leaving for Vegas after 4th of July so I plan to make up with :sex: there lol that i am sure wont be happening the weekend because of the holiday.

Pelle TWINS you lucky girl!!! That is my all time wish since i was little twin boys :) NG- I hope you dont get a snow strom now im just kidding but wow that is crazy to get both in a day! The weather here is in the 100's ugh its so hot. Well today is mine and dh 4 year wedding aniversary!!! :happydance: oh and Still no af?

Congrats!!

Mskcbrown i live in nc about 20 mins away from the outerbanks! Juniper i have been late before but never this late...but im not broken because i keep getting really wet cm and kinda crampy so who knows lol

Mskcbrown i live in nc about 20 mins away from the outerbanks! Juniper i have been late before but never this late...but im not broken because i keep getting really wet cm and kinda crampy so who knows lol

Ok cool. I asked because I was looking at "OBX" and their is a city by my city named olive branch and they use that abbreviation. Will you contact the DR soon if no af?

Congrats Pelle Two little babies how lovely... xoxoxox

Jolene great news - see nothing to worry about xoxox

Mrs KCBrown so glad it is going well for you too how exciting we will have all these babies in February next year!!! xoxoxoxo

Well I'm ok my flu is nearly gone :) I hope my body was ok to concieve this month even though I was sick we bd at all the right times got my smiley face etc. Because I didn't have enough pre O temps I had to put in my O day manually on FF but I'm pretty sure it was the day I got my smiley at 9am in the morning. It will officially be six months trying at the end of this month for me so maybe 6 is my lucky number. I'm so hoping I get a BFP next week so I don't have to go to this fertility man... frightened he will want to cut me open and will find something horrible :( like severe endometriosis or something :(

Wow ladies, so much has happened!

Pelle - I'm so excited about your twins! OMG!

Jolene - I'm glad everything is going well for you. :)

BWilliams - Happy Anniversary! :D I would LOVE for you to be preggers. What a great anniversary gift!

Shey - How are you doing today?

Welcome, Babywanted! How long have you been TTC?

I have nothing new really...just playing the waiting game. I told the hubby that I'm not sure about the O day...so we've just been covering our bases..just in case. ;)

Almost forgot to post - I walked about 2 miles today. :)

Almost forgot to post - I walked about 2 miles today. :)

Nice job!!!

I dont have much to add.....except that after this cycle if I dont get my BFP, I have been TTC for 12 months :(

I never thought it would take this long. I am not sure how long I thought it would take but I assumed it would be less than a year

*sigh*

Awww hun, don't worry. It will happen. At least you know what you have to work with. I know you can do it. You WILL do it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->