BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Babymaker - really the best way to speed up your chances is to chart.. The more :sex: you have at the right time the better chance of conceiving...

:dust: for everyone!!

I agree with Juniper on the charting babymaker. I tried for 15 months to conceive and I think I was missing my ovulation most of the time. Once I started charting, I got BFP the second month. Plus if you need any questions Juniper is pretty good at this:winkwink:. She helped me out a few times when I was in a panic.:hugs:

Over the past 5 days I have had 3 baby dreams... It is really strange to me because I have not been stressing at all.. All three dreams were really odd too. The first one I had was the night after we went car shopping. I dreamed that right after we bought a 12 passenger van we found out that we were pregnant, with triplets. Then when the babies were 3 months old, we got preggers again! I remember dh and I talking and saying "man its a good thing we bought that van!" lol. Last night I had one too... I gave birth and the baby had a tiny version of Derek's grown up face and had my hair (long, bright red, wavy hair) all over it's body. Everyone was speechless, we all just stood over him in the incubator, staring.

What do you all think? Am I cracking up? :haha:

Aww Juniper, I love your dreams! I like when i have baby dreams, too. I hate the waking up though...

Maybe that's your future. Better start picking out the color of that van!

Hope everyone else is having a good day. :)

lol jrc - you are too funny! We just bought a car that only has room for one more, so we might run into a problem :haha:

Sounds like a good problem to me. :)

I'm pretty sure that I'm out this month, but I think Kurtis is getting offered a great paying job tomorrow!!!!!!!! So I think I'll be ok if we aren't pregnant, yet!

I'll be too busy shopping haha.

I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, but if he gets this job, he's not going back to school...so it's a pretty big thing right now. It would honestly change our lives. We could be out of consumer debt in one month! (In one paycheck of his actually...) But we aren't that far it, I just can't wait to only have my student loan to pay on. We could also have a nice bit saved up for a baby and home. :)

Fingers crossed!!!

Sounds like a good problem to me. :)

I'm pretty sure that I'm out this month, but I think Kurtis is getting offered a great paying job tomorrow!!!!!!!! So I think I'll be ok if we aren't pregnant, yet!

I'll be too busy shopping haha.

I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, but if he gets this job, he's not going back to school...so it's a pretty big thing right now. It would honestly change our lives. We could be out of consumer debt in one month! (In one paycheck of his actually...) But we aren't that far it, I just can't wait to only have my student loan to pay on. We could also have a nice bit saved up for a baby and home. :)

Fingers crossed!!!

That sounds fantastic! I'll be praying for you guys! Why do you think your out? Aren't you only like 2-3 dpo? I've got my fingers crossed that your wrong :p

I don't think we dtd at the right time, but I don't really know when or if I O'd. I'm starting to think I'm Oing now...

I have some cramping and cloudy cm...and according to a website I found, it could be now. But it isn't thick and stretchy...it's like the middle description in the table.

What do you think???

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

I would bd if i were you. I hardly ever get text book ewcm. Have you checked to see if your cervix is open still? If is is closed it will feel smooth and if it is open it will feel like there is a little dimple...

Yes the bleeding has stopped. it stopped yesterday.
the BF and I dtd lastnight

Jrc I hope you get Hayley
Juniper I've had baby dreams too so I don't think you are cracking
Kat I hope that this is it for you, praying you get :bfp: when you go see the doctor's

I'm taking a break from charting

I would bd if i were you. I hardly ever get text book ewcm. Have you checked to see if your cervix is open still? If is is closed it will feel smooth and if it is open it will feel like there is a little dimple...

I felt the little bump. I guess that's the dimple?

I guess I'll be bding more tonight! :)

I felt like we were out b/c we didn't bd as much as I thought we should. We missed like 3-4 days in a row :(

Shey - I'm really sorry about what happened. Are you sure it's over? Did you see a doctor?

NGRidley - I went to the gym today! I walked/ran/biked 5 miles and I'm exhausted lol. How is your work out routine coming?

mrskcbrown - When do you go to the dr. again?

Attention pregnant members: I want to see some pics of your babies! Tell me where to go or (if it's ok with the rest of the ladies) post them in our group. I get really excited for pictures! Congratulations again and thanks for letting me live vicariously through you! (For now.) :)

NGRidley - I went to the gym today! I walked/ran/biked 5 miles and I'm exhausted lol. How is your work out routine coming?
)

Thats AWESOME!!!!
I havent done what I said I would do *eek*
I have gone for my walk every day, but nothing more. AND i have made sure I made healthy meals, and making sure I dont eat crap. Even went to the grocery store and totally avoided the pop, chips,cookies, granola bars etc aisles.

Juniper - you are not crazy. I definitely had dreams last month about having triplets, and that it was 2 girls and one boy. Another dream about buying a 7 seater vehicle and even fighting that I didnt want a mini van, but something like the Kia Rondo, because we needed the space for the triplets.

------
On another note.....there was a 5.0 earth quake where I live today. It originated about a 2 hour drive away but it was definitely felt here, like things falling off walls and bookshelves. (I live in Southeastern Ontario, Canada)

Shey - I'm really sorry about what happened. Are you sure it's over? Did you see a doctor?

mrskcbrown - When do you go to the dr. again?

Attention pregnant members: I want to see some pics of your babies! Tell me where to go or (if it's ok with the rest of the ladies) post them in our group. I get really excited for pictures! Congratulations again and thanks for letting me live vicariously through you! (For now.) :)

Hey Jrc. I get my 7 week scan on next weds. They should be able to detect a heartbeat then. I will post that pic. The last scan I got was just a little dot, not much to show. Hooray for that work out girl. I walk 2 miles in the mornings and I feel like Im going to die when I get started but when it is over I feel better.:hugs:

NGRidley, I'm glad you're OK, how scary. I am going to google it now. :hugs:

That's sweet jrc, I have my 12wk scan next Friday and then I can post some pics. You girls better get aquainted with the nub theory so we can all guess the sex, lol.

Last night I was feeling worried about the little bean and told my hubby I can't possibly wait until next Fri to know if everything is still OK. This morning at 4:30 I woke with cramps and when I finally fell asleep again all I dreamt about was mc'ing. It was horrible. I phoned the doc just now and made an app for 4 this afternoon just to hear the heartbeat. He was very understanding considering the last mc's so please pray for me ladies. :hugs:

My dear TTC buddies,

I am happy to tell you we are expecting twin babies:) Today we had a scan at 6w4d, they both had beautiful heartbeats, I am over the moon!

I wish all of you the same blessing and joy and as I said I will not rest till I don't see every one of you getting your BFP. My doctor told me there is a huge number of pregnancies now, there is something in the air, I hope you join, too!!!! :hugs:

:cloud9:

Aww Pelle congrats girlie! I'm happy for you! I wish you the best of luck!

so last night a tornado hit western ontario......
so this weather is SO WEIRD for Canada.....you do not get this types of things happening very often. but to get hit with an earthquake and tornado in the same day?!?!?!

BIZARRE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->