BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Jrc Im doing good. That is good that you did walking. I need to start doing that again. last time i got weighed i was 190 so I lost a total of 22 lbs.

I had lost 7 lbs, but I gained it back when I stopped going to the gym...

I'm hoping to lose around 20 lbs. altogether, but I'm taking it one step at a time. I'm 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall and weigh like 193 lbs. :(

I really need to get some of the weight off. My current goal is to get to the 180's.

I'm just the biggest I've ever been and I really hate how I look in my clothes. I'm not that worried about the lbs., but I remember that weight and liked how I looked then. lol.

Can't believe I actually posted my weight, but there ya have it!

I know how the feels jrc there are times I could beat myself for being the weight I am. I'm 5'7 so im slightly overweight for my height. But yea it is good to have a goal and stick to it. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss and hope you get Hayley and a BFP

I had lost 7 lbs, but I gained it back when I stopped going to the gym...

I'm hoping to lose around 20 lbs. altogether, but I'm taking it one step at a time. I'm 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall and weigh like 193 lbs. :(

I really need to get some of the weight off. My current goal is to get to the 180's.

I'm just the biggest I've ever been and I really hate how I look in my clothes. I'm not that worried about the lbs., but I remember that weight and liked how I looked then. lol.

Can't believe I actually posted my weight, but there ya have it!

I am in the same boat. I need to just get healthier in general and pregnant is the 2nd thing. So I am taking it one day at a time while I try to get back on trap.

Thanks ladies!

Jenn, I will still be having my 12wk scan, yay! Yesterdays scan was with a different doc cos mine is away. He was really horrible and then still charged me a fortune for his crappy service. He also gave me horrible pics so I have nothing to post. But next week my doc will doing the big scan where they check for downs and do blood test, etc... so I will be able to post then.

Fx for all you ladies this month - I really can't wait for you all to join me!!!!

Jolene that's good that you get to have another scan. I wish you HH 9 months and the best of luck.

I hope to join ya soon.

Well ladies, Kurtis got a call from the mining place today. He had to go to training tonight and pay $30 for his portion of this clothing! They pay the rest!

They're doing 2 trainings (one tonight and one July 12th) with these people and then there 'should be' a 6 month probationary period, but I think he's gonna get this job! He won't be doing underground mining, he will be changing oil in the trucks. Super safe there!

I'm so excited, but cautiously excited. I just feel like him getting this job is too good to be true. Nothing comes to either of us easily...I'm just worried it won't work out. He went to tonight's training, hoping that they hire him sooner...or that it gives him a better chance.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us. We could really use this change. :)

jrc - fx'd! Being called for a training sounds like a really good sign!

Jolene - I am so glad that you are still getting your scan! and yes. we want pics! :p

Good luck to Kurtis JRC! Sounds like a great opportunity I hope he gets it xox

Hi Juniper. I have been ttc fo a year now. I hope this is my month My doctor finally gave me clomid. I had to wait for the year mark.

congrats Pelle and mrskcbrown:)

Good evening ladies :). I've been trying to catch up with all the posts and figured I'd finish up after I wrote this. To get everyone caught up, I'm proud to say that I'm a happily married woman now :wedding:. No :bfp: yet for us but we've been working on it. Possibly not as much as we should since it's been really friggen hot. I've also been trying to temp but there's been some mornings where my alarm goes off and I don't even hear it. Still taking my vitamins though. Plus my mother in law has given us the stuff that my neice doesn't use anymore. Such as the diapers she never used and different bottles/bottle liners.

On another note, my stupid brother in law's girlfriend moved back up here with the baby because she said that she and her parents got into a fight. All the while, she was going on facebook saying that after the night he hit her, she would never be with him again and all that crap. As soon as something isn't going her way though, she thinks that she can just move back up here.Total crap if you ask me. Since she's been back up here, my mother in law and I have been taking care of my neice WAY more than we should. Don't get me wrong though, I love my beautiful neice. She didn't ask to be born but on the other hand, how fair is it to my mother in law and myself that her own parents barely even take care of her. Heck, 90% of the time I go over there, the baby's father is either downstairs doing absolutely nothing or out on his quad with his stupid friends. Same with the mother when she's not working. Anymore, the baby gets more happy to see me and her grandmother than she does with her own parents. The baby's mother even admit point blank that they were trying to have a baby. All the while, at the time they were trying, they were both living with HER parents,not supporting themselves. And now, they live up here with my in laws and STILL don't support themselves. They spend more money on crap they don't need rather than getting things for the baby. The only person who really pays for the baby is my mother in law. It just REALLY irritates me.

On another note, any suggestions on how to get an XBOX 360 away from an addicted 12yr old???? She spends all day in her room on it, only coming out for food now and then. Plus since she's on it all day, she's let her room go to crap. It looks like a tornado has gone through it. Not to mention, like I said, she's only 12 and she curses worse than a sailor when she's on it.

P.S. Even though we haven't gotten a :bfp: yet, we've been getting things here and there for the baby when I do become pregnant. Today, he told me to buy a winnie the pooh play yard from Sears.com :)

https://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153...0k061224x0000002&prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=

Daria! Congratulations, hun!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage. :D

I love the play yard. It's adorable.

I'm sorry about what's going on with your neice. I almost want to say I'm jealous b/c we can't even see ours :(

My suggestion for the xbox: take a cord or something from the back and tell her you wanna play a game....then when she tries to start it up, it's magically broken!

You should tell her that you don't appreciate the foul language and to please stop doing it around you. If she respects you, she'll stop. It could get her to think about the way she speaks. I would confront her every single time.

Even though you really want your BFP, I hope you get to experience marriage a bit without a baby. It's the only time you'll get to be alone. haha. But, if you do get preggers, you will have 9 whole months together. ;)

I'm glad you're already planning ahead. Plans are good! I want to do that, but I'm afraid I'll jinx us. :(

I feel like I jinxed us with Hayley b/c I bought her a little laundry basket two days before the decision. :(

That might sound crazy, but I really think that stuff.

Edit about the Jinxy stuff - I only think that about me, not anyone else!

I hope you didn't think I meant you're jinxing yourself.

Sorry about the miscommunication!

Sorry for posting a million times today, but I got even better news!

Since Kurtis went in today, he also gets to attend another training for a different job at the mines - driving a rock truck. This will double his chances for getting a job since some of the people are only going to the July 12th training. He even ordered his little outfit with his name on it! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! But not getting my hopes up, yet. :)

Congrats again JRC that's great news!!

Daria sorry to hear about your situation with the in laws.. some people can be so stupid and insensitive... congratulations on your new nuptuals!

Jrc - fx for Kurtis. It sounds really promising!!!

Daria - Congrats on your wedding. I hope the two of you have many happy years together.

@Daria: Congrats on your wedding. I agree with JRC, you may want to experience one year no baby, but do what you and Dh feel is best. We got preggo right at the 1 yr mark. As for the 12 yr old, I would simply take the game out of her room and tell her she will not get it back until her room is clean. I do this for my daughter with her wii and it works everytime. Foul language is something that I would not tolerate from a 12 yr old. If she cursed, under my roof, she wouldnt see that Xbox or the light from the outside until she corrected her behavior. Is she around foul language? Is someone cursing in the house and is this why she thinks it is ok? I know she may be mad at you for taking away the Xbox but it sounds like she needs some tough love and some strict rules for keeping her room clean and watching her language.

Just my opinion and good luck!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->