BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I am feeling more positive than negative. :)
Last time I felt nauseous like this was before I got my BFP (chemical).

I so know how you feel with the long cycles.....I have had the 74 day, 2-39 days and a 38 day cycle

I'm not really feeling either way about mine, but if I had to, I would say negative.

I'm glad you're feeling positive. :)

I hope July is your month!

We haven't had a July, yet. ;)

hello girls,

it is great to come and see you all! Juniper, happy birthday to you! you are so young! (I am 32)

Jolene, congrats for the 2nd trimester! That's wonderful!

Who is going to get the next bfp tester, my dear ladies? my fx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not being around too much. Firstly because I don't feel too well (I had to quit job, because I was vomiting from morning til evening), but thank God, my babies are doing just great! We had a scan yesterday, they are the right size and lively, they have hands and arms, it was amazing to watch them. My bump is recognisable, so I cannot keep it a secret at all:)))) The second reason why I come rarely that I decided not to visit pregnancy sites too often, because it is very hard for me when I read about mc, missed abortions, I am sensitive to this subject I cannot help it :(((

I hope you are all doing wonderful, enjoy the summer sun and heading to a beautiful, happy and healthy 9 month journey!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

hello girls,

it is great to come and see you all! Juniper, happy birthday to you! you are so young! (I am 32)

Jolene, congrats for the 2nd trimester! That's wonderful!

Who is going to get the next bfp tester, my dear ladies? my fx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not being around too much. Firstly because I don't feel too well (I had to quit job, because I was vomiting from morning til evening), but thank God, my babies are doing just great! We had a scan yesterday, they are the right size and lively, they have hands and arms, it was amazing to watch them. My bump is recognisable, so I cannot keep it a secret at all:)))) The second reason why I come rarely that I decided not to visit pregnancy sites too often, because it is very hard for me when I read about mc, missed abortions, I am sensitive to this subject I cannot help it :(((

I hope you are all doing wonderful, enjoy the summer sun and heading to a beautiful, happy and healthy 9 month journey!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I am testing on Monday! hoping to finally get my sticky BFP

You have every right to not being around so much....i totally understand how you would not want to read any bad news about other women.
I hope your vomiting subsides, that must be absolutely horrible

Ng - fx'd for you!! I really hope this is it for you. :dust:

Jrc and Brooke - Still have you both in my mind. I hope that thinks level out and you can get your miracles VERY soon!

Pelle - It was good to hear from you. I am sorry that you are so sick. :( It was great to hear about the babies! I am so happy for you. I completely understand about hot wanting to hear bad things. Maybe you can increase your visits after 1st tri? :hugs:

I am 6 dpo today. I have had a few noticeable things over the last couple days but not really anything to get me to start freaking out. I would have to say the biggest thing was that I drank a beer yesterday and got completely messed up on one beer. :( I figured that just 1 would be ok, but I was wrong. I seriously could barely walk for about 1/2 an hour :( So, that is obviously decreased alcohol tolerance. I am just not sure if it is a real sign or caused by something else. I figured that it could be from my recent sickness, or the jump in temp over the last few days. Man, I have had a crazy last few days and it doesn't seem like it will stop any time soon! At least it is good crazy :) Today is DH's 28th and we are going to the Rodeo tonight. Then we are leaving for camping on Sunday! Hope Everyone else has a good night!

I have had problems with my internet connection for the last 3days and seem to have missed so much!

Belated wishes to:

Jenn on your birthday :cake:

Kat, on your anniversary :happydance:

Shey, on your LO's birthday :juggle:

Pelle, I'm so happy to hear your little babies are doing well. I still can't believe there are two in there!!!!

I tested again today and it's still BFN.

BWilliams - what is wrong w/us? lol.

I think I'm finished testing for a while...

NG/Juniper - I hope this is your month!!! Fingers crossed for you ladies!

I'll continue to be happy as long as our group's making progress. :)

YAY Pelle for your noticable bump! I wanna seeeee it!

I know jrc it stinks :-( i just wish af would hurry up lol

Hey Brooke:flower:. How are you?

@JRC: Im praying that you and Brooke get your AF's because we need some more BFPs!:hugs:

@NG: Praying you get this BFP!!!!

@Juniper: How are you feeling?

Hope everyone is well!

Jolene thank you!

Jrc, Juniper, and Brooke you lovely ladies will get your :bfp: really soon, I have a feeling that you girls will get it. So don't lose hope! I have faith in you ladies.

As for me I am on a ttc break.

Hey girls thanks so much for the support it means alot....well me and dh dtd tonight and when i went to the bathroom there was blood lots of blood so maybe af is coming? I dont have cramps my hips kinda hurt but no really af signs so who knows? Anyways will yall please pray for my hubby he is going tomorrow to try to get a better job within his company the last he tryed this his boss rejected him cause he is the best at what he does and he didnt wanna lose him but my poor husband hates his job he is a welder and he works 7 days a week 10 hour days most of the time and he works on the navy ships and its super hot most of the time...and half the time he does all his bosses jobs so please pray he gets this new clean office job where all he has to do is test welds something he already does but he dont have to be the welder lol

Hey girls thanks so much for the support it means alot....well me and dh dtd tonight and when i went to the bathroom there was blood lots of blood so maybe af is coming? I dont have cramps my hips kinda hurt but no really af signs so who knows? Anyways will yall please pray for my hubby he is going tomorrow to try to get a better job within his company the last he tryed this his boss rejected him cause he is the best at what he does and he didnt wanna lose him but my poor husband hates his job he is a welder and he works 7 days a week 10 hour days most of the time and he works on the navy ships and its super hot most of the time...and half the time he does all his bosses jobs so please pray he gets this new clean office job where all he has to do is test welds something he already does but he dont have to be the welder lol

I feel like we're praying for the same things right now...lol...AF's...jobs for the hubbies, a BABY! I will definately keep you all in my prayers. We find out tomorrow if Kurtis gets a job he's been waiting on! If your hubby's anything like mine, he's been a little preoccupied...and a little cranky. lol.

It definately sounds like he deserves it. Working that hard will pay off. How long ago did he try to switch positions? I think it says a lot about him wanting to stay with the same company.

Good luck, hun. I hope your AF finally came! It's time for a change. :)

Can't wait to hear how it goes. :hugs:

I almost forgot: Thanks everyone for being so sweet. <3 I honestly thought I was all back to normal...I'm thinking about making an appointment for next week if I don't get my period this week. I feel like I need to know what's going on.

Have a great week everyone!

I know Jrc we do kinda have the same things going on! I hope Kurt gets the job! So now im getting kinda crampy and have that feeling like im going to start!

YAY! Maybe that'll trigger mine. haha. So, how did it go? Did he get a different job???

Kurtis is at his 2nd mining training now, so we'll see what happens there. :)

FX'd for Brookes and JRCs DH to get the jobs they want!!!!!
I hope things turn out for you too :)

I think my AF is coming. I will know for sure either in a few hours or tomorrow

NG - I'm sooo jealous! How long did you wait on yours before you started going to see the doctor?

Hi girls... We ended up cutting our camping trip short and coming home tonight. I am not feeling well and it got cold :( I am getting pretty antsy to test... I am thinking about testing with fmu tomorrow morning. I will be 10 dpo.

Brooke - fx'd that this is af, and I will pray for your dh and his job.

Jrc - I am still praying that af comes for you.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I hope that this is my month too! I want to be hopeful, but it is hard to not have reservations after so long :(

Hi girls... We ended up cutting our camping trip short and coming home tonight. I am not feeling well and it got cold :( I am getting pretty antsy to test... I am thinking about testing with fmu tomorrow morning. I will be 10 dpo.

Brooke - fx'd that this is af, and I will pray for your dh and his job.

Jrc - I am still praying that af comes for you.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I hope that this is my month too! I want to be hopeful, but it is hard to not have reservations after so long :(

:dust:
I am thinking baby thoughts!! :)

NG - I'm sooo jealous! How long did you wait on yours before you started going to see the doctor?

My cycles were never longer than 39 days....even though they were a little off I didnt think anything of it (29-39 days)

I cant remember exactly what day (I have it written down somewhere) but somewhere around CD 52ish I went to see the doctor. I told her I was TTC and mentioned my cycle length so far. She asked about all my other cycles how long AF was and the cycle (I had it all written down).

Because I was TTC along with this missed AF She decided to take some blood for a lot of tests. Thyroid, Diabetes, iron among a lot of others. She also mentioned to me that my cycles werent very regular yet and she didnt really like that (they were 29,39,32,39,33 before the long one)

She told me to keep track of my cycles and if I still didnt get AF to go back and see her. We also talked about after a year of TTC how we can look more into things if it doesnt happen by then (by this point it had been about 8 months)

I had a chemical and a very weird AF (at CD74) but I didnt think I needed to go to the doctor....then about a week after it ended I started bleeding every time we had sex very heavily.....and then was spotting most days so I went back to her. She decided to send me for an U/S to check for PCOS.

Pretty much I figure its my body and I know when something is not right and I wanted answers. I am glad she decided to help because many doctors I have heard will brush you off if it hasnt been a year. I was diagnosed after 10 months of TTC.

Brooke and Jrc I hope that your DH's get the jobs they want and hope that ya'll get your AF so that ya'll can O and get your :bfp:

NGRidley I hope that things go well for you

Juniper I hope things go well for you and that you get your :bfp:

You ladies really deserve to get your :bfp: sending ya'll lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->