BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Awww! Juniper - I love you, too. :)

NG - I like different spellings, too! I saw Emery spelled Emory the other day...<3ed it! I can't take it. I'm telling you all my names! Doesn't matter if anyone name 'steals' b/c we're all so far apart. haha.

Girls:

Laykin Reese or Laykin Lux
Braelyn
Jaycee
Adalee Grace
Everleigh (DH doesn't like this one.)

Twin Girls: Laykin Reese/Lark Rylan

Boys:

Kash Edward (same initials as DH!) This is our FAVORITE!!!
Chasen William
Kayden Micheal
Rylan
Tripp
Asher (DH doesn't like this one...)

Twin Boys:

Kash Edward/Chasen William (haha) or Kash/Kayden

I normally really get into the names...make a list then present them to DH. He helps me narrow them down. :)

What do you all think? I wanna know yours. :)

Juniper - I LOVE Labella. No one has that name. :) (That I know of...)

I am not going to list all the names I have written down because there are too many. Every time I hear another one I like I add it to the list LOL

Some are uncommon and some are very common

One of the most common names on my list is
Evan David Peter
My husband, my dad, and my FIL are all named John and I am sick of hearing that name everywhere, but I want to maybe name a boy after them all
Evan is Welsh for John
David is FIL middle name
Peter is Dads middle name

Boys:
Brecken
Weston
Kaden
Brighton
Micah
Owen
Oliver
Noah
Ethan

I want to use Samuel as a middle name as well as that is my grandfathers name (RIP)

Girls:
Kiahna
Leighton
Brier/Briar
Kailyn
Raegan
Amaya
Mikaia
Olivia
Claire

I will definitely use my moms name as a middle name which is Katherine.

Its so sad that this is about 2/3 of my lists

NOT sad! Mine was incomplete. :)

I just hit all the highlights. :)

I love Brecken and Kaden. Kaden was on my bigger list.

I love all of your girl names...the top 3 and Raegan are my faves.

I noticed for a while I was into the Presidential names. :)

Carter, Reagan, Kennedy (Kennedy/Carter for twins!) haha

NOT sad! Mine was incomplete. :)

I just hit all the highlights. :)

I love Brecken and Kaden. Kaden was on my bigger list.

I love all of your girl names...the top 3 and Raegan are my faves.

I noticed for a while I was into the Presidential names. :)

Carter, Reagan, Kennedy (Kennedy/Carter for twins!) haha

The top 3 girls names are my fave.
I had a bunch of dreams that I was having triplets and these were their names LOL

Kiahna Katherine (katherine is my mom)
Leighton Donna (Donna is MIL)
Brier Eliza-Mae (Elizabeth is my grandmas middle name and Mae is DHs nans middle name)

Aww! I love your names. :) I love the family ties. We have a few...

Edward is Kurtis's middle name (and his dad's.)
William is Kurtis's grandpa's name and his brothers middle name.
Micheal is his brother's first name - spelled Mikel. and my brother's middle name spelled Michael. I thought we'd go for the other spelling OR Mikael for a son's middle name. :)

Ohh - Rylan - My middle name is Ryan. :)

My mom hates her name (haha) not using it...
My dad's middle name is Lee (Adalee)
His first name: Ralph - NOT using it. haha.
His mom: Sherry Ann - nothing really there...I thought about doing a combo middle name for our daughter. My mom's middle is Sue and MIL is Ann...thought about Suzanne.

Laykin Suzanne Cooper. I could hear them calling that out at graduation. :)

My daughters name is Amariah Micaiah, pronounced AH-MAA-REE-AH. It means God has promised and her middle name means who is like the Lord. I put the pronunciation because she hates when people say her name wrong. Lots of times they pronounce it like Mariah Carey, but only with an A. Like A-Mariah. Ok Im rambling now.

I only have a boys name picked out for this baby and I didnt even pick it, DH did. Hubbys name is Michael James Brown and he wants his sons name to be Malcolm Josiah Brown, so they can share the same initials. I personally never think of boys names because I always want a girl. IDK, guess Im partial to girls. If I have a girl, I think her name will either be Madison Lillian Or Gabrielle Milee. IDK, these are names I like but not sure yet. I like Abigail but hubby says no way!!! LOL.

@Juniper: Praying and FxD for BFP. They were telling you that you are beautiful because you are:)

Hope everyone is well!!!

BTW - Juniper, if you ARE pregs...my all time favorite symptom will be that ppl said you look beautiful. :)

mrskcbrown - your daughter's name is beautiful. :)

I like your girl names. If I read them on a website - they would make my list longer...haha.

I love the idea of having a son share DH's initials. That is such a special thing to give them. :)

Can't wait til you find out what you're having, so we can hear all about you choosing the name! :) I'm so happy for you. :hugs:

My daughters name is Amariah Micaiah, pronounced AH-MAA-REE-AH. It means God has promised and her middle name means who is like the Lord. I put the pronunciation because she hates when people say her name wrong. Lots of times they pronounce it like Mariah Carey, but only with an A. Like A-Mariah. Ok Im rambling now.

I only have a boys name picked out for this baby and I didnt even pick it, DH did. Hubbys name is Michael James Brown and he wants his sons name to be Malcolm Josiah Brown, so they can share the same initials. I personally never think of boys names because I always want a girl. IDK, guess Im partial to girls. If I have a girl, I think her name will either be Madison Lillian Or Gabrielle Milee. IDK, these are names I like but not sure yet. I like Abigail but hubby says no way!!! LOL.

@Juniper: Praying and FxD for BFP. They were telling you that you are beautiful because you are:)

Hope everyone is well!!!

Youre not rambling.....names being pronounced wrong drives me crazy. My name has always been said wrong.....or spelled wrong because people are saying it wrong!

My name is Nikisha (Nih-KEE-sha)
I get sooooo many people saying the KEE part with a short I....like in kid
or I get is spelled Nakisha....because people are saying NA instead of Ni.
My name was Niki when I was little....not Naki
The Sha is like at the end of Natasha.....but people have said is Shay.
*sigh*

And I like your daughters middle name....it is on my list of girls names :) (just spelled differently)
I also like Abigail
I have a nephew names Josiah :)

DH and I have a game where we here horrible names are joke around about naming a baby that... This game has evolved in to serious discussions and we have actually managed to come up with a decent sized list.. The only problem is that the list is very random...

Girls
#1 Sophia Lorelei Ruth (my moms name is Lori and MILs middle is Lorriane and Ruth for my Grandma)
Labella (got the idea from the flower Lobelia :)
Gabrelle
Elizabeth
Elenore (Ellie)
Naudia (I had a childhood friend named Naudia. She was killed in a car crash when we were 14.)

Boys
We had our boy name picked out like 3 years ago. Then, like 4 months ago my mom started dating a guy with the same name that we loved, so it is out :( The name was Roland
Our new favorites are:
#1 Maximilian (Max)
Aurther (Dh's grandpa's name)
Nolan (Dh's middle)
Finneus (Finn)
Thaddues (Thadd)
Oliver (dh hasn't quite warmed up to this one yet ;)

Mrsbrown - one of my fav girl names is Gabrielle too :)

Jrc - Lol... Dont make fun of me :p I do the same "imagine the name being called at graduation" thing too! :)

AF GOT ME!!!! But she is being VERY mean lol oh well atleast i can get back in the game! I have all my baby names picked out 2boys and 2 girls lol boy- Deegan Ryan & Colton James and my girls- Caydence Faith & Hayleigh Grace

AF GOT ME!!!! But she is being VERY mean lol oh well atleast i can get back in the game! I have all my baby names picked out 2boys and 2 girls lol boy- Deegan Ryan & Colton James and my girls- Caydence Faith & Hayleigh Grace

Im not happy about AF but glad that you can get on with TTCing. I hated when my cycle would not come for sometimes like 50+ days. I always felt like while Im waiting we could be trying but I wasnt ovulating. Yeah your back in the game so get lots of Bding in when AF finishes!

Im not happy either but i knew i was not pregnant...and the waiting game was getting old! But im just glad she finally came i was getting scared she would never come again lol I have a question for the girls with pcos what are the signs?

Im not happy either but i knew i was not pregnant...and the waiting game was getting old! But im just glad she finally came i was getting scared she would never come again lol I have a question for the girls with pcos what are the signs?

Some symptoms (you dont need all of these to have pcos):

Overweight - more in the belly abdomen area, and difficult to lose
Irregular or no Periods
excess hair growth in areas like upper lip, chin and belly
acne (this one I notice as I have had 5 pimples in the last month...before this I have had maybe 10 in my entire life)
skin tags
Thinning hair on scalp
acanthosis nigricans - velvety darkened skin areas such as in your inner thighs and armpits
insulin resistance (elevated blood glucose levels)
Type 2 diabetes/ Pre diabetes
High Cholesterol
High blood pressure

I have all of these except the last 4...but I am Pre- Prediabetic and the doctor wants to check my blood glucose yearly

It is so weird... I have so many symptoms of PCOS, but I have been charting for 8 months and Ov'd every time. I have also never missed a period.. Wouldn't that be the most important symptom?

I am not feeling very hopeful today... My temps are receding and I just have a feeling :(

It is so weird... I have so many symptoms of PCOS, but I have been charting for 8 months and Ov'd every time. I have also never missed a period.. Wouldn't that be the most important symptom?

I am not feeling very hopeful today... My temps are receding and I just have a feeling :(

Im not too sure to be honest.
Some people have PCOS but dont have cysts....

and boo to the temps!!! I hate having that feeling.

Ugh thats kinda scary i have 5 of those you listed i think i might see if my doc will test me

Ugh thats kinda scary i have 5 of those you listed i think i might see if my doc will test me

It doesnt hurt to check.....it will involve blood tests and U/S.....most likely trans vaginal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->