BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

YAY for 2nd Tri!!! :hugs:

I still haven't seen AF either...I broke down and tested today - BFN.

I have no idea what's going on with me. Kurtis suggested going to the doctor if I don't get it this week.

Ugh! I wish I was normal and would either just get pregnant or get my period. lol. This is annoying!!! My ticker is set for a 35 day cycle...so this cycle is 38 days now? Could I still be irregular b/c of the BC?

On a happier note, my relationship is back to normal. Maybe AF is coming and I'm being sensitive? Either way, we had a good talk yesterday and I feel much better. :)

I think all this waiting for a job stuff is really getting to him. :( But I think it's only another week until we know. :)

Ugh! I wish I was normal and would either just get pregnant or get my period. lol. This is annoying!!! My ticker is set for a 35 day cycle...so this cycle is 38 days now? Could I still be irregular b/c of the BC?

When did you stop BC again???

When I went to the doctor, I had been off BCP for 7 months and it was my first cycle over 39 days (it was over 50 at the time....turned to 74 days).

Ugh!!
I ate dinner about an hour ago....and as soon I was finished I felt nauseous.
Not sure if it means anything or if it is because of the heat.....
It has been about 29 today with a humidex of about 37C (so about 84F with a humidex of 99F)

My last month of BC was December.

I had 'AF' in Jan. and Feb. then nothing........until May 30th. It was much heavier than when I had my withdrawal bleed. I thought I was back to normal. I'm on cycle day 38 (almost 39.)

:( and BFN today.

My last month of BC was December.

I had 'AF' in Jan. and Feb. then nothing........until May 30th. It was much heavier than when I had my withdrawal bleed. I thought I was back to normal. I'm on cycle day 38 (almost 39.)

:( and BFN today.

ya i would definitely see a doctor....that is way too long without AF.
I am not sure if you have insurance or how any of that costs (since we dont pay here) but you should maybe have some blood tests done.

I definately think I will. I do have insurance. :)

I am totally jealous that you don't have to pay. I may need to move there. lol.

Hello ladies :hi:

Kat, good luck with your career change. You're brave, interviews freak me out.

Jrc, what you're going through is all part of the growth in your relationship. After 10yrs I still wonder sometimes if we even speak the same language, lol.

Brooke, what CD are you on? Last cycle was quite long for you too, wasn't it?

Jenn, I hope you're feeling better and that you caught the eggy this month!

Mrskcbrown, how are you feeling, has the wonderful ms hit you yet?

Well, I'm 13wks tomorrow - 2nd trimester :), thought the ms was wearing off but I was wrong. It just gave me the weekend off, lol.

I havent had any M/S just yet. Sometimes nausea but nothing that lasts. I feel fine. Heaviness in tummy and frequent urination, thats all.

Congrats on your 2nd tri!:happydance:

I definately think I will. I do have insurance. :)

I am totally jealous that you don't have to pay. I may need to move there. lol.

ya we do pay higher taxes....but I would rather pay over time instead of having to fork out so much money at once. The thought of having to pay money to have a baby boggles my mind

I havent had any M/S just yet. Sometimes nausea but nothing that lasts. I feel fine. Heaviness in tummy and frequent urination, thats all.

Congrats on your 2nd tri!:happydance:

FX'd that you do not get any worse than the nausea you have :)

Jrc I hope everything is ok. I hope its nothing serious for you.

Hello Ladies!

I am sorry everyone is having such a hard time lately! Sometimes I wonder if BandB is good for us or not... It is good when everyone is excited and happy and the mood gets spread around, but I am afraid that it works the other way too :( I hope things start going better for you lovely ladies soon! I am also praying for bfp's for everyone!

:dust:

Well, I am having a good day! :) Today is my 24th Birthday... I got woke up this morning by Derek and the boys. They brought be breakfast in bed :) Also, When we got married, Derek wrote me a song for our vows. He gave me a card this morning and he put the song in there plus he added a verse. :cloud9: It was very sweet.

How awesome Juniper and happy birthday!:happydance::happydance:

I understand what you are saying about BNB. I agree that it can work both positively and negatively. I took many breaks from BNB, and even now I contemplate it, especially when I hear about the negative issues with pregnancy. When I was preggers with DD, it was way less stressful but I wasnt part of a community like this either. I know Im addicted but I hope going back to work in the fall will break me of this habit.:shrug:

Happy Birthday, Juniper!!! :)

I think I love your hubby and kids. How sweet!

I'm having a great day other than our cars...lol...my car broke down at the DMV, so I had to leave it there...and my hubby's car is at the shop back home...I wish I could fly. lol.

I still haven't seen AF, but I'm just kind of going with it. Maybe it'll come in a few days. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNIPER!!!!

today I am doing alright....my mood kinda sucks, but not anything to do with TTC. It is bloody hot!!! It is disgustingly humid out right now which makes you just want to sit and not move for the entire day. I wish this weather would break!!!

It is supposed to be a humidex of I think 37 tomorrow (99F)......and its just sticky hard to breathe crap! UGH!!!

I am glad I am no where near O because I would not want to have sex right now LOL

Happy Birthday Juniper, today is also my niece Emily's 4th b-day and tomorrow is my LO's 2nd b-day. Hope you have a wonderful b-day.

Happy Birthday Juniper! xox

i'll always remember this date because its me and DH's 2nd wedding anniversary today. I get emotional just thinking about how beautiful our special day was.

Hope you all have a nice weekend coming up. Mine is planned to be busy already and its not even Friday.

My sister rang me yesterday and she is pregnant again. She is having her 5th Child. Go figure. I can't even make 1.

Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes!

Kat - Happy Anniversary!

Jrc - Sorry 'bout the car trouble. I hope it gets fixed soon!

NG - I know what you mean. It is supposed to be 96f here tomorrow... This is really killing us because it had not gotten over 80f all year until 3 days ago. I need time to adjust! :p

Still no AF for me, but I'm feeling emotional today...

Still hoping for AF to show.

I did make it to the gym today...5 miles later - I'm exhausted!

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Still no AF for me, but I'm feeling emotional today...

Still hoping for AF to show.

I did make it to the gym today...5 miles later - I'm exhausted!

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Awesome job on the work out!!!

I can barely more now with the heat.
I weeded my very small garden yesterday and broke a sweat LOL
doing laundry kills me!!!
Hopefully AF will finally arrive.

Ive been crampy this evening.....i cant tell now if its the same cramps as before.....or if im constipated :(
and I keep getting nauseous at night. Was fine all day today until about 1.5 hours ago.

oooooh NGRidley - that sounds good! My cycle is on day 40 (almost 41) now...

I really hate the wait! I don't think I'm preggers this month.

How are you feeling about your chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->