BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey guys - thanks for that. Yep who know still no answers but Brooke he did say like you said that sometimes the dye can go through the tubes and clear it or something for pregnancy next cycle. So I'm going to buy preseed for next cycle and try that maybe its my mucous.

lol. Jolene! I think that would have to be some crazy :sex:! I think its good that you don't really mind.. I started off really wanting a girl, but then after this long wait and looking through the baby boy stuff my sister gave me, I really don't mind what we have...

So, apparently I have a tendency to whine too early. lol. I got my opks is the mail today. I also tested and got a very strong +opk! :happydance: I am really hoping that this is my month. We bded yesterday and I am going to try to get dh to bd again tonight... then we will see from there i guess... I don't want to make a bunch of plans and then get stressed when they don't work out.. The bding this month has been pretty natural and not stressful, so I hope that it continues that way! Also, I am hoping that the 2ww will be pretty easy this time. We have a LOT of stuff going on, so hopefully it will fly by! We have my B-day, DH's B-day, we are going to the rodeo (family tradition), and going camping, so I have lots to do. lol

How is everyone else doing today?

Yay for :sex: and strong OPK!:happydance:

We went to a festival here today in Chicago called the taste of Chicago and they have over a 70 different food stands with different food specialties and let me tell you, I am stuffed like a fat pig. I ate entirely too much:wacko:!

I hope everyone has fun plans for the 4th:winkwink:

We went to a festival here today in Chicago called the taste of Chicago and they have over a 70 different food stands with different food specialties and let me tell you, I am stuffed like a fat pig. I ate entirely too much:wacko:!

Ooh, I am sooo jealous! :p We are The Taste of Portland, but I have heard great things about the one is Chicago. Glad you had a good time!

Yay Juniper! I am thinking that this month is the month for you.

Aww sorry to hear that Kat I hope this month is for you.

As for me I've been feeling like I have to vomit but nothing comes out. My parents are putting the house up for sale and we are gonna move up to Orlando.

Thanks Shey xo

Go BDing Juniper!

Well 14DPO and my temps have dropped so AF is due any time now. On another note, I got a BFN yesterday with a textbook evap - grey shadow line that was clear under the light. Very interesting! I'm also thinking of applying for another job. I think after 4 and a half years its time for me to look for another agency. Just the thought of a new job gets me excited. I think that is a good sign. Now just to do the application which will take me about a week to type up and get perfect. Sigh.

Soo glad everyone is doing well. :)

I tested first thing when I got back today...lol..I know it's early, but I couldn't help it.

BFN. BOOO! I'm gonna wait until Wednesday before I test again - if AF doesn't show. I really don't think it's my month ladies.

Fingers crossed for everyone else!

Sorry about the bfns Kat and Jrc :( Your time will come soon, I am sure :)

I either Ov'd today or will Ov tomorrow... I took my temp this morning and I will take it in the morning to see if there is a difference... I am know that it wont be really accurate since this is the first time I took my temp this month, but at least it will be some indication :shrug:

LOL.. so have any of you just had a bed experience with bding? We had one of those last night... Dh was able to "finish" (miraculously), but it was an overall bad experience :( Afterward Dh and I joked that if we are to ever conceive that it will probably be this time, so we will have to remember that forever :haha:

LOL. Juniper...I totally understand. We've had times where my legs get caught up in covers...and the hubby accidentally elbows me or I knee him in the face...those are the best times!

I tested again this morning - I didn't use FMU yesterday. I got another BFN. :(

I'm really gonna wait now. lol. My back hurts and I think the cramps are coming....so I'm probably out this month.

So, apparently I have a tendency to whine too early. lol. I got my opks is the mail today. I also tested and got a very strong +opk! :happydance: I am really hoping that this is my month. We bded yesterday and I am going to try to get dh to bd again tonight... then we will see from there i guess... I don't want to make a bunch of plans and then get stressed when they don't work out.. The bding this month has been pretty natural and not stressful, so I hope that it continues that way! Also, I am hoping that the 2ww will be pretty easy this time. We have a LOT of stuff going on, so hopefully it will fly by! We have my B-day, DH's B-day, we are going to the rodeo (family tradition), and going camping, so I have lots to do. lol

How is everyone else doing today?

yay for the positive OPK!!!
I have definitely gone the "dont schedule sex" route. I think I would get overly stressed.....and i dont think DH would take to it too kindly. I think he would rather me jump him at "random" times LOL

We have the Taste of Kingston here and I have never done it before. I think DH and I will this year because we are trying to think of some cheap things to do since we are saving money. We also have a CHilifest which is SOOOOO good....but not till october

Thanks Shey xo

Go BDing Juniper!

Well 14DPO and my temps have dropped so AF is due any time now. On another note, I got a BFN yesterday with a textbook evap - grey shadow line that was clear under the light. Very interesting! I'm also thinking of applying for another job. I think after 4 and a half years its time for me to look for another agency. Just the thought of a new job gets me excited. I think that is a good sign. Now just to do the application which will take me about a week to type up and get perfect. Sigh.

Ughh!! I hate making resumes and applying for jobs.....and interviews LOL
I love starting a new job though.
Hopefully you get a job somewhere you love :)

Soo glad everyone is doing well. :)

I tested first thing when I got back today...lol..I know it's early, but I couldn't help it.

BFN. BOOO! I'm gonna wait until Wednesday before I test again - if AF doesn't show. I really don't think it's my month ladies.

Fingers crossed for everyone else!

JRC your time will come :hugs:
This cycle isnt over till the Red lady sings

I LOVE resumes and interviews!!!! If anyone ever needs help, just let me know! :)

I really don't think this is my cycle, but it could be since me and DH are having some issues...I guess we'll just see. That's my luck, anyway...

NGridely - you are too funny! Yeah, I have learned to not divulge everything that is happening to Dh until after I have ov'd. LOL. One month I made the mistake of explaining my cm to him! :haha:

Jrc - Oh Sweetie :hugs: I am sorry that you and dh are having problems. I hope thing get better soon!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I have not felt very good the past couple days :( 2 nights in a row I got hit with sudden nausea and got :sick: Last night it hit me at my BIL's house while we were watching fireworks. I am hoping that it doesn't happen again tonight!

NGridely - you are too funny! Yeah, I have learned to not divulge everything that is happening to Dh until after I have ov'd. LOL. One month I made the mistake of explaining my cm to him! :haha:

Jrc - Oh Sweetie :hugs: I am sorry that you and dh are having problems. I hope thing get better soon!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I have not felt very good the past couple days :( 2 nights in a row I got hit with sudden nausea and got :sick: Last night it hit me at my BIL's house while we were watching fireworks. I am hoping that it doesn't happen again tonight!

I stopped telling my DH too, because he would tense up and get anxious and couldnt perform. I guess because he felt like he had to "make" the baby or maybe I would disappointed but of course I wouldnt. So the only thing he knew was when my cycle started and ended.:winkwink:

JRC: Praying for you and DH. Its only a season, you all will get through this:thumbup:.

Jrc i know the feeling me and dh have been having problems lately if u need me im here...i forgot to tell yall i have been walking every night and eatting good and now im down 7 pounds!

Nope still no af...but me and dh are still bding every once in a while just incase cause i think even if you dont have a period u can still o right? Well atleast thats what happens on the show i didnt know i was pregnant lol

Jrc i know the feeling me and dh have been having problems lately if u need me im here...i forgot to tell yall i have been walking every night and eatting good and now im down 7 pounds!

Aww. Thank you. :) I think we're having a communication breakdown somewhere...but we're trying. I'm here, too - if you need me.

I went to visit my mom for a week and gained 3 lbs. haha.

Great job on being more healthy!

No :af: yet Brooke? Have you contacted the DR? Yes you can still O so good thing you are getting the :sex: in:happydance:.

Hello ladies :hi:

Kat, good luck with your career change. You're brave, interviews freak me out.

Jrc, what you're going through is all part of the growth in your relationship. After 10yrs I still wonder sometimes if we even speak the same language, lol.

Brooke, what CD are you on? Last cycle was quite long for you too, wasn't it?

Jenn, I hope you're feeling better and that you caught the eggy this month!

Mrskcbrown, how are you feeling, has the wonderful ms hit you yet?

Well, I'm 13wks tomorrow - 2nd trimester :), thought the ms was wearing off but I was wrong. It just gave me the weekend off, lol.

Jolene - 2nd Tri!!!! :happydance: I am deliriously happy for you, hun. Any bump yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->