BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

I'm sorry Ng :( I'll have me fingers crossed for next cycle for you!

I didn't test this morning... I chickened out! :haha:

Hi ladies,

Brooke, jrc, hope your DH's get those jobs.

NGRidley, sorry about AF, she really is a horrible witch.

Jenn, I'm glad you chickened out. It's crap to see a BFN and not many women will see them so early so the later the better, lol. Good luck, I really hope this your month.

I'm 14wks tomorrow and I didn't answer your question Jenn about my bump - yes it's definitely growing. My DH and DS laughed yesterday as a friend gave me her maternity jeans to wear and they make me look 6m pregnant. OMW my bump looks huge in them. My DS will be 10 on Monday. I can't believe it! When this LO is 10, he will be 20, lol.

What happened to Kat and Amber???? You ladies have been awfully quiet!

NG - I'm sooo jealous! How long did you wait on yours before you started going to see the doctor?

My cycles were never longer than 39 days....even though they were a little off I didnt think anything of it (29-39 days)

I cant remember exactly what day (I have it written down somewhere) but somewhere around CD 52ish I went to see the doctor. I told her I was TTC and mentioned my cycle length so far. She asked about all my other cycles how long AF was and the cycle (I had it all written down).

Because I was TTC along with this missed AF She decided to take some blood for a lot of tests. Thyroid, Diabetes, iron among a lot of others. She also mentioned to me that my cycles werent very regular yet and she didnt really like that (they were 29,39,32,39,33 before the long one)

She told me to keep track of my cycles and if I still didnt get AF to go back and see her. We also talked about after a year of TTC how we can look more into things if it doesnt happen by then (by this point it had been about 8 months)

I had a chemical and a very weird AF (at CD74) but I didnt think I needed to go to the doctor....then about a week after it ended I started bleeding every time we had sex very heavily.....and then was spotting most days so I went back to her. She decided to send me for an U/S to check for PCOS.

Pretty much I figure its my body and I know when something is not right and I wanted answers. I am glad she decided to help because many doctors I have heard will brush you off if it hasnt been a year. I was diagnosed after 10 months of TTC.

I don't really feel like anything is wrong...but I called and made an appointment. July 27th...Could that be any farther away? lol. They said they would do a blood test probably to make sure I'm not pregnant. I guess we'll see.

Thanks for sharing this with me. I felt like I needed more information. :)

JRC.....when I went I never really felt that something was wrong per se....it was just that I knew that long cycles (first time I went in) and bleeding every time I had sex (second time I went in) was not normal.

I never would have gone in the second time, and been diagnosed with PCOS if that bleeding never happened. I would have just continued like that until I hit 1 year TTC....which would be now.

Hi ladies,

Brooke, jrc, hope your DH's get those jobs.

NGRidley, sorry about AF, she really is a horrible witch.

Jenn, I'm glad you chickened out. It's crap to see a BFN and not many women will see them so early so the later the better, lol. Good luck, I really hope this your month.

I'm 14wks tomorrow and I didn't answer your question Jenn about my bump - yes it's definitely growing. My DH and DS laughed yesterday as a friend gave me her maternity jeans to wear and they make me look 6m pregnant. OMW my bump looks huge in them. My DS will be 10 on Monday. I can't believe it! When this LO is 10, he will be 20, lol.

What happened to Kat and Amber???? You ladies have been awfully quiet!

Funny you say that Jolene, my daughter will be 10 this year too! I said if I have more they will be further and further apart:wacko:.

NG: sorry about AF:hugs:

Juniper: I always chickened out! I would force myself to pee in the morning so therefore I couldnt test, LOL. Im glad you did, if you are preggo you will still be preggo in a few more days!:happydance:

Hugs to everyone!:hugs:

Dh's boss is on vacation this week so he has to wait till next week now :-( And as for me im spotting brown and still having cramps and very sore boobs something i NEVER get..so maybe my body was just resetting its self lol?

Couldn't brown spotting be an implantation bleed?

*fingers crossed*

NG sorry that AF got you :hugs:

Juniper its ok to chicken out on testing. you are entitled to do so.

Jolene happy 14 wks! how are you feeling girl?

Jrc it is possible that it is implantation bleeding. I just looked it up and if you are spotting brown it could be implantation bleeding.I have my fingers crossed for ya

Brooke how are you?

Where did Kat go?

Ugh im so annoyed...a friend of me and dh and also my sil first childs baby daddy just found out he is going to be a father to twins and what makes me mad is my nephew is 5 and his dad had never been in his life and just 4 months ago he forced another girl to have an abortion and now twins wtf he must have super sperm...ugh im so annoyed its happing to EVERYONE around me but me...i just dont get things sometimes :-( sorry i just had to vent to someone and yall are the best and your the only ones who understand how hard ttc is...love yall

Sorry Brooke! :( You know I know how you feel! Just remember that YOU deserve this and when it is your turn that you will treat your babies right! That's what I have to do.... Just think "It will be my turn eventually and these are just examples of how I shouldn't act when it is my turn." :hugs:

Man, my 2ww has gone fine until today! I am getting so antsy! Today has been full of "hmm" moments and it is driving me crazy. :haha: One of the things that I noticed today was that 3 people told me that I looked beautiful today... The reason that this is weird to me is because I did nothing today... no makeup to cover up the 4 huge zits on my forehead... I didn't even do my hair... just brushed it out and left it.. The other thing is that my belly is VERY swollen. Very very swollen... I feel so fat! I guess we will see in 4 days :shrug:

Thanks Juniper! Its hard sometimes i know instead of getting upset i should just pray for that child...anyways juniper i really hope this is it for you! When are you testing?

I have decided to wait 'til Sunday... I am 11 dpo today, so I really want an accurate test. Sunday is the day after af is due. I am praying that the witch will stay away for once!! haha ;)

BWilliams - did AF show? I'm wondering what's going on with you. :)

Juniper - I cannot WAIT until Sunday! I'm so excited to see, but I won't get my hopes up, just in case. :)

I'm having some cramps today, so I'm hoping that AF is coming...but I'm not holding my breath. I wish the 27th would just come, so I would be able to take that blood test....I'm positive I'm not pregant, but one can hope, right?

Also, we changed our baby names!!!! I'm so excited about that. I worried a little that Kylie was too common. It's very popular right now. We traded it for Laykin. :) I'm so excited about our boy name, I won't even tell anyone hahaha. Plus, I'm probably jinxing myself already.

I just hope there's no judging me for picking out names with no baby. I'm ready for 4 kids...got all the names. LOL.

Anyone else have names already?

P.S. Don't worry ladies...we WILL have a BFP in July! :hugs:

BWilliams - I feel the EXACT same way! My facebook is filled with due dates, baby pics, and preggo girls.... :( Most if not all of which are years YOUNGER than me. :(

I've been so upset about it, I feel like giving up. Like it's not going to happen for me. :hugs:

Jrc - I love you today :)

Yup, We have baby names picked out too... :) I like Laykin, that is a very cool name.. Dh and I also like uncommon names. We are actually thinking about changing out girl name too because it is becoming very common... Our current girl name is Sophia and we are thinking about changing it to Labella. You should check out this site... It tells you the popularity of names... https://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager#

I have been picking baby names for years!! LOL
I have never discussed them with DH though. I have asked him what kind of names he likes and he usually responds with "i dunno".....but if hears a name he hates, he wont hesitate to tell you so LOL

I like slightly (and I mean slightly) unusual names, names that are not too popular, or just something different. I like different spellings to names too as long as they are no too out there.

I like Laykin for that reason :) Different, not popular, not weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->