BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

BWilliams - when is your bday??? I'm August 9th! I'll be 26. :)

Hopin' August is your month!

Mine is the 29th!!! I'll be 22...Jrc u do not look 25 i thought u were around my age. So still no af for you?

Still no AF for me. That still makes you a Leo, right??

I used to HATE it when ppl thought I was younger...I still get carded for alcohol and on the off-chance that I buy cigs for someone (I don't smoke.) Now that I'm closer to 30 than 20....I LOVE the compliment. :) Thank you very much! I know what you're all gonna say "you're still SO young!" but I'm the person who is going to cry on my 30th birthday...

I feel like after 21, you hit 25, which is almost 30, which is almost 40, which is almost time for retirement! But I honestly only feel that way about me. I would never think that about someone else. That usually comes with baby anxiety, too... :( BUT I have my whole 'I'm trusting God with this decision' attitude. My life goal was always to have my 1st child by age 22, which turned to age 24, which turned to 26....if something doesn't happen for me before I hit 27, I'll probably break down! I really needed to be pregnant on an even numbered age. haha. But now I'll take 27!

Wow - sorry for the rant. LOL. I'm just kind of getting used to my new age...

Hope you all have an amazing week. We begin training this week. Everything will fly by from now until September...maybe it'll keep me busy and relaxed during TTC. :)

Jrc hope things are fine with ya. AF has never done that to me before. my AF lasts for bout 5 days and i have never bled a week later before. Idk if it could be from the bc i took for a few days.

Shey the same thing happened to me and amberdawn this month also...i have no clue what i just randomly bleed for but it was only once

That is weird though cause that is the first time that happened to me. has that happened to you before or only that one time?

Shey it only happened once im not sure why either its confusing lol....Jrc i hear you im ok with 22 but anything older is kinda scaring me i want a baby right now haha!!!

Hello Ladies!

I have had a very busy weekend! My sister came to visit and brought her 3 kids, so we had a 3,5,7,9,and 11 year old! It is very interesting to take care of 5 instead of 2... it feels like your whole life is different. We also had dh's family reunion! That was alot of fun, but a lot of work. Dh and I basically took over this year and planned a bunch of activities. I did face panting and other kids stuff and Dh did bingo for the older folks. We were at the park for 8 hours yesterday! Also... I ovulated! :happydance: I am officially in the 2ww. We were only able to bd once, but it was right before I ov'd, so I am feeling pretty good about it.

Amber - have you gone for a blood test yet?

Jrc - happy early b-day! I know what you mean. I just turned 24 and all I could think about was that I wanted a baby before now!

Brooke - fx'd for you! Have you ov'd yet?

Juniper- No I haven't had a blood test yet. I did have it "confirmed" at the health dept with a urine test. For some reason our gyneas here make us take a urine test at the health dept before they'll schedule an appt to be seen. I don't know if their tests are more accurate or sensitive or what. But it seems silly to me....I'd rather be required to have a blood test to make sure hcg levels are good instead of a repeat urine test that I could do myself at home:wacko:. But anyways...I won't be seen until Aug 13th...when I'm 6+4 weeks along.

FX'd for you! :hugs: Yay for the big O!!! I just turned 24 also! When was your bday? Mine was July 23rd.

Wow, you ladies make me feel old:haha:. I am 35 and will be 36 in december. My kids will be the ones with the old parents in the class:haha:. I was 26 when I had my last child and to some I know that is old too. I wanted to complete college and get my career started so I dont care if they say I am old, LOL. I guess by the time I have my next baby, Ill be advanced maternal age....geez.

@amberdawn: Yeah it does seem pretty strange that they only give you a urine test. So when you go back during your 6th week, will they do one then? I had to get 2 blood tests, two days apart when I phoned doc. They wanted to make sure the numbers were doubling.

@Juniper: How are ya? The family reunion sounds like a lot of fun. We are going to my DH's family reunion Aug 20, in Richmond, VA. Im looking forward to it.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!:hugs:

I have yet to O but i know its close :) I have my yearly this friday and im going to ask him to please run some test on me! Kcbrown i live about 2 1/2 hours from richmond and i also have family there! Anyways me and DH are going to bd every other day this week so hopfully it does the trick

I have yet to O but i know its close :) I have my yearly this friday and im going to ask him to please run some test on me! Kcbrown i live about 2 1/2 hours from richmond and i also have family there! Anyways me and DH are going to bd every other day this week so hopfully it does the trick

Cool we are driving from Mississippi so its going to take us 12 long hours!:wacko: I am NOT looking forward to the drive!

Praying your DR runs those tests and find out what you need!:hugs:

I wanted to finish things up first, too. I have my master's degree and have been working post-masters for over a year here...

I always thought I would get my undergrad then have a baby...but that didn't happen!

I guess maybe it's my time? ;)

I hope I hear something about my bloodwork this week.

Juniper - Hopin' & prayin' for the spermies this month! ;) I'm glad you took the new ppl off that don't really participate. Have you all noticed how many ppl joining 3 or 4 groups? That's just not for me....if I did, it would be the after BC group, but that just wouldn't be the same!

Shey - how's AF?

BWilliams - Could this be the month?! We'll use our birthday powers. hahhaa.

Have a great week ladies. Come on August BFP, we're ready for you!!!

mrskcbrown- I'm not sure if they'll do bloods at my 1st appt of not. I can't remember if they did with my 1st pregnancy. I imagine they did at some point.

JRC- I hope this is our month but i would be fine with any month in 2010 i dont wanna go any longer then that thought!

I wanted to finish things up first, too. I have my master's degree and have been working post-masters for over a year here...

I always thought I would get my undergrad then have a baby...but that didn't happen!

I guess maybe it's my time? ;)

I hope I hear something about my bloodwork this week.

Juniper - Hopin' & prayin' for the spermies this month! ;) I'm glad you took the new ppl off that don't really participate. Have you all noticed how many ppl joining 3 or 4 groups? That's just not for me....if I did, it would be the after BC group, but that just wouldn't be the same!

Shey - how's AF?

BWilliams - Could this be the month?! We'll use our birthday powers. hahhaa.

Have a great week ladies. Come on August BFP, we're ready for you!!!

AF ended on the 23rd. the bleeding I had the week after could have been ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding

Shey, I am sure that it is not implantation bleeding... Implantation doesn't occur until 7-11 days after ovulation. You did not have enough time for that. I am also not sure about it being ovulation. Depending on how long your luteal phase is, you will probably not ov until cd 14-18. Your luteal phase length always stays the same, so it you ov'd on cd 7, then your cycle would only be 19-21 days. mid cycle spotting is very common and usually nothing to worry about unless it happens every cycle. As this is the first time it has happened to you, I am sure that it is ok. You had mentioned that you took bc for a few days, I would bet that was the cause. spotting can be cause be hormone imbalance and going on and off bc would def cause that. I am sure you have nothing to worry about... Here is a site with more info.
https://www.targetwoman.com/articles/mid-cycle-bleeding.html

@amberdawn: Yes Im sure they took your bloods at some point as well. All is well so Im sure you have nothing to worry about:hugs:

@Juniper: That was some good info:winkwink:. That is also a good site too.

@Jrc: Thats awesome that you are doing post master work. I dont think I will get my doctorate, simply because I am sick of school! I know your time is coming though for a BFP!:hugs:

BWilliams - that's EXACTLY how I feel! 2010 - here we come! haha.

mrskcbrown - I'm def. not getting my doctorate...although my job will pay for more education. What I meant to say was I'm working in my field now. Sorry for the miscommunication! I've been working in the field (throughout college) for 5 years (3 as an RA/2 as a Hall Director while in grad school.) This is year 7 for me working in Residence Life, but only my 2nd year as a professional. I just really have done everything in school that I want to do. :) Goodness - enough about that!

Sorry to bore you all with my crazy education. lol.

I really am hoping for 2010 to be our year for BFP's. I can even wait til December! lol. At the rate we're going, we'll all be pregnant by January. hahaha.

Thank you Juniper for that information. I wasnt sure what it could be as i never experienced any thing like that before so I was getting nervous of what it could have been.

Hey ladies. I've missed you all. In short, all of this TTCing and ovulating problems caused me to go into a bit of a depression and so I thought it was best to step away from here for a bit. Not that I'm 100% better, but I'm a bit more positive.

Today I started injectibles (so expensive, so I hope it works fast!). I am using the Gonal-F pen. Has anyone heard anything about it? I'm trying to do some research on success rates, etc. All I know is that for one cycle, the pens have cost $520. On top of that, I have to be monitored a lot which will equal a lot of dr copays. I know it will be worth it, but money is tight!

So, please, fill me in on all the :bfp:s I've missed and what everyone is up to. I'll be so glad to hear from you guys again. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->