BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thank you ladies, you're all so special! I can't wait until you can all share your scan pics!!! Jenn, awwwww :)

Jrc, that's great that you're getting this checked out. Good Luck with the results :hugs:

OMG girls! I just couldn't wait til Friday to test and used a CB digi this morning! Sure enough my body was sending me the right signals.

:happydance::bfp::wohoo:

My boobs are as tender as could be (just like when I first got preggie with my daughter) and I just knew it meant something was going on. So excited!!!

Sending mountains of :dust: to all of Team BFP!!!!

Whaaaaatttttttt!!!!!! Amber that is awesome news!! Congrats to you hun and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. What a joy! I am so excited for you!!! :dance:

Thanks Jolene! I just got back from the store. Couldn't resist shopping for the little one already! Bought a cute onesie and a pair of tiny shorts. SO cute! And I picked up a gray shirt from my daughter and pink, blue, and white fabric paint. I'm going to paint "I'm the BIG SISTER" on it and have her wear it tomorrow to surprise daddy.

Hope everyone else is doing well on their TTC journey. I know it's can be a rollarcoaster of emotions. Lots of Hugs and :dust: to all of you!

AMBER!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm soooo excited for you!

I knew July wouldn't let us down! <3

Try to have your baby on April 5th! It's my wedding anniversary!!!! :)

Congratulations Amber. I am so happy for you!:happydance::happydance:Shopping already huh....awesome! I havent started yet.

I missed you guys. I was in the Bahamas on a cruise with 11 of my girlfriends. I had an awesome time. I am so dark now, because that sun was beaming all over me:haha: But now its back to basics, Im a teacher and we start professional days this monday and then the kids go back to school Aug. 9. Im so not ready after being off a lil over 2 months! I guess now I will look forward to maternity leave:thumbup:.

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs:

happy 16 wks jolene!

jrc hope things go well for you girl!:hugs:

juniper f'xd for you to O and get your :bfp: :hugs:

amber congrats! :happydance:

Kat good luck hope things go well for you as well!

mrskcbrown how are you feeling mami?

My dearest Amber, I am so very-very happy for you!!!! Congratulation to your pregnancy, happy and healthy wonderful 8 months! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

I am very certain others will follow you, too!!!!!!!:) Come on, girls!!!!! My fx for you all!!!!!!!!! :hugs: let it be the big BFP testing summer, ok?

Jolene, what a wonderful scan pic! Congrats to 16w!:)

Mrskcbrown, I miss my girlfriends a lot, we plan some gettogether in August, too:)

kc, you lucky girl! That sounds awesome.

Amber, how did your DH react when he found out?

Ok I was wondering if i could have your girls advice or something. I had my period on the 19th of this month and the bleeding stopped on the 23rd, my bf and I dtd on the 23rd and now yesterday I started bleeding brownish red blood and am still bleeding today anyone knw what it could be?

Well I decorated a shirt for my daughter that said "I'm the BIG SISTER" and I set a little onesie and the HPT on the couch facing the door.

When he came home, our daughter came running up to him and said "Daddy, daddy! There's a baby in mommy's tummy!":haha: He read the shirt while she was saying it and I pointed to the onesie and test.

He smiled this HUGE smile and said "are you pregnant?!" He was so excited. Gave me a big hug and kiss and looked at the test. He was all smiley the rest of the evening talking about our new baby.

Hi ladies! Im still so excited for you Amber. Such a sweet way to tell your hubby. I wrapped mines in a box and gave it to him as a gift.

Hope everyone is doing well!

As for me, just cruising along. I have work starting next week and not looking forward to it. I guess I cant complain because im a teacher and I have the entire 2 and half months of summer off. My co-workers will be surprised to see that I have a lil bump. I got preggers right when school ended, LOL.:haha:

Shey - Could your AF have taken a little break?

Amberdawn - I <3 how you told him!!!!

I went to get my blood taken today...I HATE doing that. I'm not a squeemish person and blood does not bother me. I even have a few tattoos! But getting my blood taken, just about makes me faint! They took 5 vials today. :( It felt like forever and I cried afterwards. hahaha. I'm such a baby! At least that's over. I might hear something by next Friday. I'll let you know when my doctor calls me. :)

Jrc hope things are fine with ya. AF has never done that to me before. my AF lasts for bout 5 days and i have never bled a week later before. Idk if it could be from the bc i took for a few days.

Good Morning Girls! Well last night before bed i went potty and when i wiped i saw something i have not seen in years :) streachy cm!!! Im super excited and hopfully August is my month what an awesome birthday gift that would be :happydance: I know im kinda getting ahead of myself cause i have not O'd yet but that means im getting close right?

Jrc hope things are fine with ya. AF has never done that to me before. my AF lasts for bout 5 days and i have never bled a week later before. Idk if it could be from the bc i took for a few days.

Shey the same thing happened to me and amberdawn this month also...i have no clue what i just randomly bleed for but it was only once

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->