BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hey Chicken, you're back :dance: I was so worried about you and kept you in my prayers. I'm sorry you were going through a tough time :( I haven't heard of those injectables but I'm hoping for your sake it works soon because that is a lot of money for one cycle.

:hug:

Hey Jolene! I see you're preg! CONGRATS, babe!!! So awesome to see that!

Yeah, this is pretty much the last resort for me and in all honesty, we really can't afford it so I don't know how we'll do another month if it doesn't work on the first try..It's the most aggressive form of treatment that I can get as Clomid didn't work for me at the strongest dose. Maybe you can send me some of your babydust luck! :)

Sending you loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh, and the next time you decide to go in to hiding, please tell us first otherwise I'm flying over there to find you !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I was really worried, lol.

Hello Stace! I am happy you are back and I hope the Gonal shots will bring you the baby, dear!:)

I had my 12w genetic scan and blood test today, the twins are doing wonderful, very active babies, both are 6 cm, so thay are not smaller than the single babies at all:) I have pics, but forgive me for not submitting them here, I don't like to put pics of my children on public sites, I think the internet is a dangerous place I don't have the confidence :( My bump is growing very fast - I had this size with my son at 20w :)))) I will ask my hubby to take a picture for you.

Big hugs and baby dust to everybody!!!!

That's great news Pelle! Im so excited for you.

Stace we missed you! and sending lots of babydust to you :dust: :dust: :dust:

Jolene how are u doing girl?

Today my friend Allison is having her baby boy, my godson. I can't wait to see pics of him.

Well my brown spotting is back and my lower stomach is sore like i just did 100 sit ups? And juniper thanks for that website it kinda gave light to a few things! Stace im so glad your back i really hope things work out for you!

Haha its funny that my symptom for today is a headache because for the last 2 days i have had a horrible one!!!

Welcome back Stace!!! :hi: We've missed you! I pray those injections get you that BFP! FX'd!:hugs:

Pelle- Sounds like your twins are healthy and happy in there!

Stace - :happydance: I am so happy that you are back. I have everything crossed for you that the injectables work!

Pelle - I am so glad that the babies are strong and healthy

Brooke - we are both having weird symptoms for being so early...

Welcome back Stace! I am so hoping those injectibles work for you. I can only imagine trying to pay for those. I am going to pray that God finds a way to allow you all to afford them and get your baby!(((HUGS)))

Brooke I just noticed you are very pretty I knw its abit random but its true.

Hello everyone!

What a positive day for our group. :)

Stace - It's so nice to see you! I hope this works for you. Good luck. :)

Does anyone know if a UTI is actually a symptom of pregnancy? Countdown to Preg has it listed as a symptom, but I can't get a clear answer from anywhere else on the net... I am not sure if I have one.. I at least have the symptoms, but I have never had one before, so I am not sure. My bladder feels full all the time and I feel like I am going to burst if I don't go like every hour... does anyone have any advice?

Jenn, I don't know about a UTI as a symptom but I do know that needing to run to the loo every hour and then getting there only for a small trickle is defo a preggy symptom - believe me, I've been there :haha:

Here's hoping it's a symptom for you :wine: (don't worry it's just grape juice)

lol Jolene.. we better make it cranberry juice :haha: Would I need to be running so soon? It started at 3 dpo....

Juniper - my sis in law, who is preggers, has had like 3 UTI's since she found out she was expecting...she hasn't had them otherwise. She's only 6 months along...

:)

Awww, thanks so much for the sweet welcome back! I really did miss you all and I'm sorry. I promise not to "disappear" again w/out notice. I was just in a pretty bad slump and pretty much disconnected myself from a lot of things.

Finished 3 days of self-injections of Gonal-F and I have bloodwork and ultrasound today to see if I continue the same dose, if the meds are working at all, etc.

SO awesome to see the :bfp:s here!!! :) I want to hear all the stories!

Juniper- That definitely sounds like a UTI...I've had them a few times and hate getting them. I'd always have a hard time going to sleep at night since I'd feel like my bladder was full all the time. If it's a preggie symptom then FX'd for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->