BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Im sorry af got you shey :hugs: Jrc i hope you get some answers next week! I have a appt Aug 6th and im hoping i get answers its a new doctor so wish me luck! Also Jrc don't give up hope i promise one day it WILL happen for us you just have to have faith...but i know how you feel everyone around me is getting pregnant and i feel like it was suposed to be my turn :-(

Thank you Brooke! :hugs: Hope things are goin well for you.

Aww Jrc Im sorry I hope things get better for you. :hugs:

JRC, this time next year you are going to be a mother! Keep the faith, my dear, your time is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

NGRidley, I have PCOS, I have mentioned I have insulin resistency, too:-/

Hey ladies, how are you all? I hope everyone is well.
JRC, knowledge is power. Glad you are going to find out whats going on.

Hey all

Sorry I've been MIA I've been so busy at work and kind of relaxing on the whole TTC thing.. didn't do temping this month but have been doing OPKs. Think I O'd yesterday or today not sure but got some BDing in so all is good :)

I've been keeping up with the posts and still waiting for that next BFP..

Hi ladies! It's been a while. :dohh:

Kat- I've haven't been temping like normal either....until my cycle ended up going beyond my normal length. I'm on CD 46....which is crazy long but my last 10 days of temping have been post-o temps. So I'm certain I ovulated and should be getting AF soon or maybe (hopefully) a BFP.

JRC- I know (as do all of us I'm sure) how you feel. So many of the ladies I know (especially on facebook) are pregnant or just had babies. Makes me really sad. :cry: In fact, yesterday I was at the mall with my daughter playing in the little play area they have when a lady I know from high school came with her daughter and 1 week old newborn baby. Made me so jealous.

Thanks everyone. I'm still wishing it was my turn! LOL. No AF still...I don't have any sort of symptoms either...and I haven't tested since I last reported back. I don't think I'm pregnant, but I can't wait to know what the doctor says! I'm just totally ready to move on. :)

I hope you're all having a good week. :)

My appointment is tomorrow. Hope everything goes well...I'm starting not to mind no AF or BFP. :)

I'll update as soon as possible when I get back!

How is everyone tonight?

I am at least 14 dpo today... If you check out my chart you can see that I missed a lot of temps during the time that I probably O'd, but I did manage to get 1 night of bd'ing in! I don't know for sure what day I O'd but my temps definitely went to post-O levels the last 14 days.

Today's temp dipped back down quite a bit. My usual luteal phase is 12 days. Haven't tested yet....and kinda afraid to....like if I test then I'll get AF right after. My boobs are getting really sore and sensitive and full feeling like they did when I got pregnant with my daughter. Just not sure what to think. I guess I'll have to wait and see what my temp does tomorrow....praying it goes back up. If it does....then I'll probably test tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't stand not knowing for sure.

Hey girls good morning/afternoon!!! Jrc i hope everything goes well with the doctors!!! Amberdawn-I hope this is it for you fingers crossed!!! Well me and dh have been getting alot of bding in :) and yesterday when we did it in the am afterwards i started spotting brown but by the time we did it in the afternoon it was done??? I think my poor body is confused lol....Juniper how are you? How are all the pregnant ladies and your lil beans doing? I miss everyone on here its been pretty quite lol

Brooke- I also had a day of spotting like that this cycle. Right in the middle of my cycle I had a day of brown spotting...We didn't have any bd'ing around it. But it was very unusual for me as I've never had that before. I almost wonder if it was like a mini-period because it happened on CD 16 and I think I ended up O'ing 20 days later on CD 36. Which I usually O around CD 20. But I don't know....just a thought. How far into your cycle are you? I know some women spot a bit around O day today.

Im on day 14 so im close to O but have not tested positive yet...but im not sure what it is cause it only lasted that second so many we went to deep and got some old blood? JRC what did the doctors say?

Hi Ladies, I'm 16wks today and had my scan. Doc was happy with everything and says it looks like we're having a little girl but he can't be sure. He told me not to go out shopping for pink yet. Well I'm going shopping and he can't stop me, lol. I'll just keep the tags on. We so badly want a girl so I suppose I shouldn't be getting my hopes up. I'm floating on cloud 9 today :cloud9:!!!! Here's a pic....

Attachments

• 16wks scan (2).jpg
    16wks scan (2).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
Wow 16 weeks already holy cow that went by fast!!! And the baby is adorable i would be shopping too!!!

Jolene- Sweet picture! I loving seeing unborn profiles. So cute! I would be out shopping too! lol :laugh2:

YAAAY! Baby pic! :)

I'm sooo excited for you!

I have to get bloodwork...They're testing me for PCOS and checking my Thyroid. They said they were 'looking at some other things, too.' Whatever that means.

I should know next week if everthing is ok or not...

I'll let you all know. :) I'm sort of worried though....and I REALLY hate needles. :(

xoxox Jolene your little one! How beautiful...

JRC me and DH go for more tests on Monday with a different doctor also. I got referred on from the previous guy. Knowledge is power I guess! Good luck with your tests. I wasn't PCOS when I was tested and I was sure I would be. :)

Thanks BWilliams and Kat!!!

I appreciate all the support. I'm feeling all weird and mixed, but I'll be fine with whatever the outcome is. :)

Jolene - !!!!!!! :) I love the pic! I squealed and share it with everyone in my house :) I am so happy that things are going to well. :hugs:

Amber - Still not af? Fx'd that this is it for you!

Jrc - I am glad that you went to the dr and I hope they give you answers soon. :hugs:

So, I have not been paying very close attention to ttc and this past 2 weeks has flew by! I think I quite like that :) I realized like an hour ago that I will probably ov in 3-4 days. I have not checked my cervix once this cycle, so I have no idea what is going on there... I am going to start opks tonight, but not stress too much...

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->