BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Sorry Stace :-( But hang in there hun..
Kat, holding thumbs for your cycle!!
Yay for Jolene and Pelle-I assume your twins are not identical then Pelle?
To all the other girls, babydust wishes all round
xxx

Good Luck Jenn, I hope the 2ww flies by :plane:

Kat, this baby is really active from 16wks already. It's at the stage now when you can actually see my tummy move if she kicks.

Kelly, can't believe you're 30wks already. Do you have any names yet?

STILL no names-ANY ideas ladies, muchly appreciated.!!!!!!! Need boy and girl, just if you feel like it :)

Good luck Juniper - so nice to see you here :)

Stace onto next cycle hon... Only 25% chance each cycle is not good enough odds is it :(... So sorry that you have had such bad news since starting this TTC journey... I'm thinking of you xoxoxo

Pelle, Jolene and mrskcbrown.. are we feeling kicks yet? I think one of the girls at work said 20 weeks and you start to feel kicking etc?

My injection was fine yesterday - have like a pen sort of thing that just clicks everything into place, then you bang in the needle.. then its all over. Not too hard at all and doesn't hurt. Have to inject every morning for this week and then I'm off for a blood test on Sunday to see what my estrogen is doing...

Thinking of you all xoxoxox
Hey Kat. I feel movement a little, very little but not really kicks yet. I am 16 weeks. Im not really big yet either, hopefully Ill pop in the next few weeks.:shrug:

Good luck on everything Kat.

@Stace: Im so sorry hun. I know how bad you wanted this. Praying for you!:hugs:

Kelly here are a few names

boys
Jacob Allan
Lucas Matthew
Mason Skylar
Christopher Michael
Wyatt Matthew

Girl
Christa Michelle
Amber Lynn
Lillian Marie
Rosalie Marie
Jessica Anne
Alice Renee
Alexis Christine

Juniper I hope you get your :bfp: really soon. Im happy that you got a + opk.

Stace Im sorry that it wasnt positive hope you get it really soon

Brooke hope all is well for you.

Thanks Shey i had a doctors appt friday but with hurricane Earl coming i got it moved to thursday so hopfully i know something then...but as for this month an ttc we only did it once :-( dh is working 7 days a week 10hr days....Kellycool holy cow i can't beilive your that far along!!!

Hello everyone. I hope you are well. Seems like so much has happened lately.

I have been feeling kind of down about TTC. Since DH's accident, we've only DTD once. He's having such a hard time and I haven't seen the doctor yet about my testing.

I keep finding out (twice just this week) that people all around me are pregnant. This time it was a friend who was married almost two years after me. :(

I just feel like I may not have children. Maybe I'm not meant to be a mother.

Aww Jrc you will be a mom one of these days so dont give up. Im sure when your DH is better things will get back to normal and you can try again. I have faith that you will get your :bfp:

Thank you, Shey. :) I called and left a message to schedule an appointment for me. I need to get myself tested, even though I'm scared. It's not really fair for me to break down about it, if I'm not trying to make it better.

BWilliams - have they started testing you, yet? Where are you at in the process?

Today is my cd21 bloods and my follow up so i should know something today i'll keep you posted...Jrc don't be scared wouldn't you much rather go and find out whats wrong then go another year of trying and nothing? I hope that didnt sound harsh because it totally was not meant to be that way lol Anyways i hope everything works out for u if u ever need to talk im here girl!!!

Yw Jrc! I hope things go well for you. I really do hope things get better for ya. :hugs:

Brooke hope your appointment goes well for you and you get some answers. :hugs:

asfm looks like I O' early. Is that even possible?

Well my appt didnt go like i planned the doctor said i do in fact have pcos and he still wants to test me for endometriosis(sp) so i have to go in and get a d&c a Hysteroscopy and a Laparoscopy...please pray for me im not really taking it to well

Sorry to hear that Brooke :hugs:

Why would you need to go in for a D&C?? That's what I had when I had my m/c.

Brooke Im sorry things didn't go well I will pray for ya and hope things get better for ya

Well my appt didnt go like i planned the doctor said i do in fact have pcos and he still wants to test me for endometriosis(sp) so i have to go in and get a d&c a Hysteroscopy and a Laparoscopy...please pray for me im not really taking it to well

Im not sure why you have to have a D&C? Im so sorry that you are going through this. I have PCOS and did similar testing. I didnt have the laparoscopy though. I thought that was more for endometriosis??

Also wanted you to know that I am praying for you and Im glad that you did found out. I couldnt imagine you going on for months not knowing. I know that you are tired of hearing this but you are young too and found out. I went until I was 35 not knowing why I couldnt get preggo. Drs were refusing to test me. Now it can be fixed and you will conceive. I conceived about 6 months after all the testing the DRs did and I didnt even need the meds that they prescribed me. Thanks to the Lord, we conceived on our own.

That is the same prayer that I have for you. So try to look at the bright side of this storm. Its only a matter of time before you will be able to have your baby. Praying for you, and NEVER give up hope.

***Hope this came across right***:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls im not sure about the d&c i was kinda in a daze but ill ask when they call to set up a date for it all. Mskcbrown the reason they are doing it is because he thinks i have endometerosis also and thats for all your kind words it means alot to have such amazing friends on here who know what im going through :hugs:

Good luck BWilliams xoxoxo you will be fine and hey everything they do to us gives us answers one way or another why we aren't preg yet xoxoxoxox

jrc sorry you are feeling down sweet :(. I hope DH feels better soon. xoxox

My moods are crazy with the hormone injections I'm having. I will be glad next week when I can finish the horrid injections and start to feel normal again. booooo..

BWilliams, you're a very strong, deserving woman. You can do this. We can do it together. There's a chance you don't have that still, but if you do, they'll know exactly what you need. Keep your head up honey. (On the other hand, I feel like you can feel any way you want to about this. If it makes you feel better to eat ice cream, cry, and wear your pj's, then you go for it!)

I'm pretty sure I at least have PCOS, too. I have several symptoms.

:hugs: I am here if you need anything.

:hugs: xoxoxo BWilliams JRC xSTACEx xoxoxoxo :hugs: Have you had your DH's tested? with me I was due for all sorts of tests (lap, dye etc) and it ended up being a male factor not me at all.......

This journey just gets harder with every bit of information we find out hey. I remember months ago thinking that knowledge was power... which it is.. but so much changes when we know what is going on.. I never would have dreamed I'd have to do IVF. But here I am... its a crazy world... and I still feel that everything is as it should be... isn't that wierd? xoxoxoxo

I go for my blood test tomorrow... please pray for me that I have made enough eggs for them to do the collection.. but not too many :) Probably next week they will do my egg collection and fuse it with DH sperm all things going to plan. I'm nervous as ever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->