BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Thanks for all your wonderful support ladies!!! I really hope they call and set something up very soon not that i wanna get it done but i want a baby very badly. Kat the doctor said he wanted to test dh but he hasn't yet. I really hope ivf works for you im so excited i wish they could like speed up the process so we can see that bfp!!!

BWilliams get him tested because you may not be the problem and might not need all the tests they recommended!! Trust me xo

I know part of it is me because i do have pcos and the cyst are blocking my ovaries but i do want him tested im just waiting on the doctor i guess

Well I got my blood test today and my levels are all normal (estrogen and progesterone). So I go on Tuesday for an ultrasound, blood test and to get trigger injection. Phew big week next week.

Yay Kat im super excited for you!!! So how is everyone else doing?

How is everyone?
I was kind of taking a mental break from TTC so I havent really been around very much. Also started a new job 2 weeks ago.
So really I got approx 2 more weeks till the end of this cycle so still not thinking about TTC for a bit, but thought I should see how everyone is.

Well...I got AF. Only a 2-3 month break this time...I have my appointment scheduled for Thursday.

I guess we'll see what the doctor says. I'm pretty sure I know where it'll go.

Good luck BWilliams and Kat. Fingers crossed for you both. :hugs:

Welcome back NGRidley. Hope you're enjoying the new job!

Good luck all... off for an ultrasound, blood test and pick up more meds this morning xox I'll let you know how big my follies and how many there are this arvo :)

All the best for you Kat. Can't wait to hear your results!

Well I'm off to the dentist for a root canal :cry: I really hate the dentist and I'm like a nervous wreck when I'm in the chair. I'll rather go through labour, lol.

Sorry to hear about the dentist Jolene. I'm guessing everyone is around O time because it is so quiet everyone is off Bding heh heh...

I go for egg collection on Friday. I think there will be about 8 of them. Wish me luck xo

Bwilliams, I had a d&c and hysteroscopy this January for the same reason as you have. You don't have to be afraid, dear, it is a small surgery. With hysteroscopy they put a small camera inside and look around, it is much-much better than an ultrasound scan. They will also analyse the lining of your womb, it is also very important if someone has hormonal imbalance problems, like patiens with PCOS. Please, never forget, that I took only metfromin as Mrskcbrown, nothing else. I followed the PCO diet and here I am, a couple months later preggo with twins! Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat, good luck for the good eggies, my dear!!!!!!!!! 8 would be wonderful! I say you will have eleven! :D

Jolene, poor girl...:(

Shey, O-day for you!!! rock the bed, baby:)))

Thanks Pelle i cant wait for it to be over with so i can start trying again...what kinda diet did you do? I really want him to put me on metformin...do twins run in your family or did it just happen?

I have my doctor's appt. tomorrow.

I'll update when I get back.

Good luck with your appointments tomorrow Kat and Jrc.

I had my 22wk anomaly scan today where they measured and check Everything. Our little girl is perfect, weighing just 528g and she's 27cm long. Her little foot already measures 4.5cm. She was really active which made it hard for the sonographer to measure. Baby didn't stop moving the whole 45 min that she was scanning me but eventually everything was checked and we got an A+ report, lol.

Yay Jolene thats awesome so do you have any names picked out yet?

Thanks Brooke. My hubby wants us to name her Mackenzie and my son loves the name Mya. Hubby has made it difficult on us as he wants baby's name to start with an 'M', lol. Nothing on my list starts with an 'M'.

Good luck with your appointments tomorrow Kat and Jrc.

I had my 22wk anomaly scan today where they measured and check Everything. Our little girl is perfect, weighing just 528g and she's 27cm long. Her little foot already measures 4.5cm. She was really active which made it hard for the sonographer to measure. Baby didn't stop moving the whole 45 min that she was scanning me but eventually everything was checked and we got an A+ report, lol.

Congrats I am happy for you! My daughter name will start with an M too! Glad everything went well.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->