BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Ok...I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for the 22nd and DH is getting a SA. They started me on the Glucophage (Metformin.) I began taking that today.

I'm feeling ok about the situation. I always thought I would have trouble with this. When I told my mom about the medicines I could be on in the future and the chances of multiples, she was very excited. lol. I am scared of having more than one, but I'll take whatever God wants to give me.

I already don't feel hungry. Who knows, maybe I'll lose some weight. It definately helped that I ate with the medicine. I'm just wondering if I'll have any not-so-exciting side effects.

I guess we'll see.

I hope you're all doing well. :) I'm very excited at how far along our graduates are! :)

Ok...I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for the 22nd and DH is getting a SA. They started me on the Glucophage (Metformin.) I began taking that today.

I'm feeling ok about the situation. I always thought I would have trouble with this. When I told my mom about the medicines I could be on in the future and the chances of multiples, she was very excited. lol. I am scared of having more than one, but I'll take whatever God wants to give me.

I already don't feel hungry. Who knows, maybe I'll lose some weight. It definately helped that I ate with the medicine. I'm just wondering if I'll have any not-so-exciting side effects.

I guess we'll see.

I hope you're all doing well. :) I'm very excited at how far along our graduates are! :)

Oh good luck Jrc!:happydance: Metformin can be harsh at first but stick with it. It will get better. BTW, I dont think metformin causes multiples but clomid, and pergonal can. It also helped me to lose a few lbs in the beginning because (TMI.....you will poop a lot!). So happy for you!:happydance:

Yes. You are right. Sorry if I was being vague. I think I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

We talked about me taking Clomid in the future, but I'm only on the Metformin right now.

I made sure to emphasize the 'future meds' with my mom though, b/c she was so excited. haha. I told her there was only a chance with the Clomid, but she's sure hoping for twins or triplets...Apparently I'm in line for twins. lol. Since talking to her, I'm feeling better about everything. I've gotten everything scheduled, so now we just wait.

I'm sure DH will be excited about the pooing, too..... haha

Thanks for the support mrskcbrown! It really made me feel better. :)

Yes. You are right. Sorry if I was being vague. I think I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

We talked about me taking Clomid in the future, but I'm only on the Metformin right now.

I made sure to emphasize the 'future meds' with my mom though, b/c she was so excited. haha. I told her there was only a chance with the Clomid, but she's sure hoping for twins or triplets...Apparently I'm in line for twins. lol. Since talking to her, I'm feeling better about everything. I've gotten everything scheduled, so now we just wait.

I'm sure DH will be excited about the pooing, too..... haha

Thanks for the support mrskcbrown! It really made me feel better. :)

Awhh, no problem. I really hope it all works out and maybe you wont even need the clomid like me. With the met, I got my cycle every month and i think that truly helped with conception and charting.:thumbup:

Good on you JRC... Glad to hear you have a clear path xo

Jolene funny you say your DH wants a name starting with M mine is set on the name "Blake" for a boy. No negotiation. I get to choose the girls name if its a girl. Mind you I have to get preggars yet. lol....

Thank you all so much! I'm feeling excited. Maybe this time next year I'll be a mommy. :D

Thank you Shey! How are you doing?

Good luck Kat! Praying for you! :hugs:

Im doing good. decided to take a ttc break and get my life straightened out.

Hi Ladies

Well I had my egg collection today and they got 10 eggs from me which is a good number. Tomorrow I will find out how many got fertilised etc.

Well they finally called and scheduled my surgery for oct 25th ohhh im so nervous

Well they finally called and scheduled my surgery for oct 25th ohhh im so nervous

Awhh Ill be praying for you! Keep saying to yourself, "God did not give us a spirit of fear but, power, love and a sound mind". All is going to be well:thumbup:

Thanks mskcbrown you always know all the right things to say!!! How is baby M?

BWilliams - I'm sure everything will be just fine. I've been thinking about you. I'm so proud of us for taking control of the situation.

We will get our babies soon! :)

Thanks Jrc im scared but at the same time im excited that im one step closer!!!

Ok ladies i have a very tmi question and i just want you all to know before i tell you that i shower daily and i only have one partner my husband and i have no stds ok now to whats wrong the inside of my vigina itches really bad and its kinda sore me and dh have not had sex in weeks i have never had a uti or yeast infection so i dont know what is going on please help

Brooke you may have thrush.. go to chemist they have a cream which can treat it. xo I get it at least once a year and I am the same as you :)

JRC congrats hun on your progress xo

Well my 10 eggs they got from me I rang about yesterday - 9 of them were injected with a sperm (1 wasn't ready for sperm), and after 24 hours 6 of them fertilized and 3 of them look like they should at 24 hours after injection which is with two little circles. So I hope today when I ring they tell me all 6 are at the 4 cell stage which is a good sign for a two day old embryos. So my potential babies are there at the clinic growing and they will implant just one (the best one) probably on Wednesday when they are 5 days old and a blastocyst. That's if they survive, it is such a cut-throat process. I hope the little embryos survive and grow ready for that day xo

In case you are interested - my eggs should look like this yesterday (3 of them did): https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...yan.tripod.com/images/LBBf-pronuclei2.jpg&t=1

and like this today after 2pm today:
https://www.firstivf.net/pictures/icsi3/4cell_embryo.jpg

Wish me luck. I'm so nervous xo

Thanks kat i was so scared to say anything because when i googled it and saw what other people said to the people asking about it it was kinda mean and i didnt want yall to think i was dirty because im not far from it im a clean freak! But im excited for you and im rooting for those eggs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->