BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Stace, I know how you feel when you say you feel like it's just never going to happen. That's just how I felt after all the waiting (I know you've been through a lot though) but look at me now, it's happened and it WILL happen for you too. Remember 12DPO is still early. Luv and hugs to you babes.

Brooke, HaPpY BiRtHdAY for tomorrow!!!! Have an awesome one and may God bless you with many more!

Thanks so much, Brooke. I hope you're right.

I'm sorry to hear about the bad things that have happened to the people in your life recently. I will say a prayer.

On a lighter note, I hope you have tons of fun tonight and happy birthday early! And hey, you're still nice and young! :) I'll be 30 next month. Boooo.. haha

xox

Thanks, Jolene. I try and keep myself positive because I know negativity won't help at all. People like you give me the faith it will happen one day for me, but it's just in my nature to feel things just don't work out when it comes to when I really want something. haha

Stace you are not almost 30 you look so young there is no way! I thought you were my age 22

Thanks so much, Brooke. I hope you're right.

I'm sorry to hear about the bad things that have happened to the people in your life recently. I will say a prayer.

On a lighter note, I hope you have tons of fun tonight and happy birthday early! And hey, you're still nice and young! :) I'll be 30 next month. Boooo.. haha:

xox

Stace, being 30 is awesome, so no sad faces:haha:! I feel so much more settled in my 30s. I am 35.

Also dont give up just yet. Your BFP may be around the corner. I know how bad you want this though, so Im rooting for you!

@Brooke: Happy bday!

Stace I agree with Brooke you look younger than 30. Trust me that can be a good thing.

Brooke hope things are going well for you. happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Brooke! Stace I like my 30's much better than my 20's :) I'll be 32 in November - we are still spring chickens xo :) Don't you worry about the BFN either... 12DPO is very early...

AF came today so I am off to the clinic tomorrow to get my injectables - puregon.

Only about 10 days till egg collection (if all goes well). I'm so excited....

Happy Birthday Brooke! Stace I like my 30's much better than my 20's :) I'll be 32 in November - we are still spring chickens xo :) Don't you worry about the BFN either... 12DPO is very early...

AF came today so I am off to the clinic tomorrow to get my injectables - puregon.

Only about 10 days till egg collection (if all goes well). I'm so excited....

Im excited for you as well:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for all my wonderful birthday wishes!!! Kat im so excited for you!!! Stace how are u honey?

Kat Im happy for you! hope all goes well for you!

Hey guys! have to do my own injection this morning argh I'm scared!!!

Stace how are your bloods sweet? Did we get our BFP yet? xoxox

Bwilliams, happy birthday, you are very young!:))))))))))))

Stace, bfp or bfp? :)

I had my 16w scan yesterday, one of the babies is a boy, the other was hiding:))) It was wonderful to watch them moving, they are growing so fast!

Wow Pelle that's so awesome! Another boy for you, I wonder whos hiding? Congrats on a happy scan!

Kat, I hate injections - Good Luck hun!

Chicken, how are you doing?

Aww Pelle that's awsome I wonder if the one hiding is a girl? glad the scan went well for you

Stace did you get :bfp: yet?

Jolene how are you doing?

Bwilliams, happy birthday, you are very young!:))))))))))))

Stace, bfp or bfp? :)

I had my 16w scan yesterday, one of the babies is a boy, the other was hiding:))) It was wonderful to watch them moving, they are growing so fast!

Congrats Pelle. I am happy about your little boy. I am on team yellow, so everything will definitely be a surprise!

mrskcbrown how are you feeling? how's the bub doing?

Hey ladies. :bfn: :( I've been feeling pretty down since I got the call, but I wanted to let you guys know since you're so supportive. Who knows why I still POAS today when I woke up. AF is supposed to come tomorrow and it'll be another cycle of injections... I will probably step back for a few days until I get over my depression slump.

I hope you ladies are doing well. Thank you so much for pulling for me and being so positive. <3

Sorry Stace :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I know it's so hard. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug.

Hi Ladies. I have been finding it harder to stay away from here than it has been not freaking out about ttc. We have not completely stopped, just chilling. I decided to do am opk yesterday and it was +. We also DTD (it was our 2 year anniversary). So I guess we will see what happens. The 2ww is my hardest time, so I will probably still be pretty scarce.

Jolene - I am so happy for you! You got your baby girl! :hugs:

Pelle - How exciting. I bet you can't wait to find out what #2 is! Congrats on your boy and I am so happy that your babies are growing strong.

Brooke and Kat - I am praying that everything will work out for both of you and you will both get your BFP's very soon! :hugs:

Stace - I am so sorry hun! :hugs: and I am praying for next cycle!

Good luck Juniper - so nice to see you here :)

Stace onto next cycle hon... Only 25% chance each cycle is not good enough odds is it :(... So sorry that you have had such bad news since starting this TTC journey... I'm thinking of you xoxoxo

Pelle, Jolene and mrskcbrown.. are we feeling kicks yet? I think one of the girls at work said 20 weeks and you start to feel kicking etc?

My injection was fine yesterday - have like a pen sort of thing that just clicks everything into place, then you bang in the needle.. then its all over. Not too hard at all and doesn't hurt. Have to inject every morning for this week and then I'm off for a blood test on Sunday to see what my estrogen is doing...

Thinking of you all xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->