BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Stace how are you when do you go back for Bloods?
Hey! I go back for bloodwork on Monday, August 30th. Today's only 7DPIUI. I'm going crazy, but started feeling a bit negative about this cycle. Trying really hard to stay positive.

How're you holding up?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Amberdawn, how did your appointment go on Friday?????

Hi Shey, I'm doing great thanks! Excited for my appointment on Wednesday!

I hope it goes well for you and good luck!

Wow mrskcbrown!!! $10K!!! I would freak out if we had to pay that much! That is massive. We can also claim back on our tax when we pay over $1500 in medial expenses each year so get a little bit more back.

I am so happy for you that you didn't have to go through the IUI thing and it all happened naturally. Must have been meant to be :) xo I'm thinking of you and your DH and your upcoming LO :) Do you get maternity leave?

Yes I will be on leave about 6 months. From the time of the birth until the first of August when I go back to work. Yes IVF is so expensive here and I think its very unfair too! Im moving to Australia, great benefits:hugs:

mrskcbrown - Yeah come to Aus!

Stace good luck with your blood works - Hopefully my AF will come this week so I can start the injectibles and get this show on the road xo

Hope we can be bump buddies chicken little xo

Good luck Stace

Kat how are you feeling?

The :witch: got me today

Aww Shey sorry to hear about AF :( onto another month!

I'm feeling ok still nasal spray in the morning and night waiting for AF. Hopefully AF will come today, tomorrow or Friday and then we are ready to roll.

Stace how you feeling? Hoping you are ok and not feeling down xoxox

Hey ladies. How is everyone?

So today is the start of 9DPIUI...Right now my dilemma is wondering if the trigger shot is definitely out of my system. I took it on Saturday, August 14th at 8pm so it's been 10 days and about 6 hours since the shot. From most places I've read, it says it takes 10 days to metabolize out of the body...

That being said, I POAS a little while ago and swear I see the faintest line ever...So I'm now not sure if it's a evap line, ghost line, or the trigger shot lingering in my body. Would it be too early for a possible bfp and is there a chance it's probably the trigger shot? :confused:

Stace, it is really early but it does happen. Saying that I have never got a BFP before 14DPO but everyone is different. I'm really rooting for you on this one!!!!!!!!!

So I went for my 20 week scan today and we're having a girl!!!! I am so happy :cloud9:

I hope all you girls are doing well and get your BFP's really soon!

Aww yay Jolene! Im happy for you.

Stace hope you get your :bfp:

Kat hope things go fine with you and you get your :bfp: really soon.

Brooke how are you doing?

Hey girls! Stace i really wish i had an answer to your question but i have no clue sorry. Jolene Congrats on the baby girl!!! Did you go shopping yet? Shey im doing good i go in tomorrow for cd13 blood work and then again next friday so hopfully soon i will find something out!

Good luck Brooke hope all is well and that the results are good for you.

Congrats, Jolene! That is so awesome.

As for me, I think I'm just going to write off the super faint line. I'm not feeling too positive today.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Congrats, Jolene! That is so awesome.

As for me, I think I'm just going to write off the super faint line. I'm not feeling too positive today.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I didnt know you got a faint line????!!??? When did you test:shrug:? I hope this is it for you!!:happydance:

Stace I hope that this really is it for you that it's your :bfp:

Good luck Stace!!!

Jolene - CONGRATULATIONS :D

Hope the rest of you are doing well.

Stace - I read 10 days also for HCG shot to be out of system. Whew how nerve racking for you xoxox I hope it is your BFP sweet... I'll get one of those next cycle too xo

Jolene congratulations! I want a girl too :)

I'm still waiting for AF ladies... She is not due till tomorrow but I was hoping she would come early so I could get the show on the road. Figures. When you want her she doesn't come lol.

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a nice weekend. Weather is gorgeous here. Can't wait for the fall.

Again, not feeling too positive on 12DPIUI. POAS today and got :bfn:. Still trying to be hopeful, but thinking it's just never gonna be my time.

Stace honey i really hope its just to early for you babes :hugs: How is everyone else doing? As for me I have had a crazy week a friend who works with me got into a motorcycle accident and another very good friend lost her fiancee he was killed in iraq he was marine so its been a rough week. But tonight should be awesome cause we are going out for my birthday which is tomorrow..at first i was very upset about my birthday cause i dont wanna be another year older childless :-( but now im just thankful that God has blessed me with 22 years of life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->