Bfp, but not hopeful...

Ur urine could be less concentrated then before hun,the other two had great progression and quite dark if it was to be a chem,keeping everything crossed for u and congratulations on ur bfp on ur digi xx
Thank you! So hard not to stress, I thought by waiting until after af was due I'd skip this part #-o

Okay, well I'm still just as confused. The Asda 2 tests for £3.50 is darker today, but the Freedom £1 test is lighter....I've got some frers arriving later so hopefully they will give me some answers!!

Here's the £3.50 tests. Top yesterdays bottom is todays

20190916_074334.jpg

Here are the freedom tests top yesterdays bottom todays

20190916_074511.jpg

Don't worry about the freedom tests they're shite... Others look beautiful congrats x

Those are great lines hun,the ASDA ones are fab progression and that fr is amazing,the cheap tests give us the bfp we love to see but more stress than needed,I’m awful for poas and take one morning and afternoon and check from the day before that the progression is happening because I’m kinda crazy lol but by doing so I have seen sooooo many different lines,ones cut in half,ombré effect,hooked,a line so near the end it was like it was part of the part u dip the important ones look amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->