BFP by Mothers Day Thread! We Can Do This! (1 Angel, 5 BFPs)

According to my chart I O'd when I originally thought. I'm 3dpo so the wait begins. Usually my temps go up higher quicker so that's why I didn't think I did. I'm guessing its different because of the Femara. Praying this is our month!

According to my chart I O'd when I originally thought. I'm 3dpo so the wait begins. Usually my temps go up higher quicker so that's why I didn't think I did. I'm guessing its different because of the Femara. Praying this is our month!

Good luck!! Fingers crossed!

Well, it's valentines day and I got my first ever positive OPK! I didn't take them my last round of Clomid. I'm so excited! My temp dropped like crazy today too.. Conceiving a valentines day baby would be awesome :)

Based on my temps, I didn't O until the 15th.. So no Valentines baby for me! lol

I'll be taking a test at 10 DPO (Tuesday) :)

can I join?

im 24 (25 in less than a month) other half is 28 (29 in a month and a half)

been trying over 2 years for #2

I had my HSG at 10am on the 17th

got first (ever) positive OPK :)dance:) at 3pm on the 17th

BD'd that night (about midnight)

BD'd again about 5 hours later

had 2 more positives on the 18th at 3pm and 7pm (no BDing though)

tested at 3pm today and the line is almost gone

might BD tonight as well

according to my math I should hopefully be 12 DPO on mothers day so hopefully could still manage a BFP if im lucky

I got a faint BFP today at 10dpo!

Attachments

• 2014-03-27 20.31.42.jpg
    2014-03-27 20.31.42.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
Hello! So... mothers day was on Sunday and its great that some ladies have got their bfp on this thread but shall we start a new one for those that didn't?

Or is there one already going?

Xxx

Our Mother's Day here isn't until May :)

I got a rather impressive evap today.
No line at the 10 minute mark.. But this beauty at 2 hours.
I've never seen an evap on an FRER before, so it caught me off guard lol

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag54/EmilieBrueckner/019C6257-3362-43CF-8D86-66F6FA1E0C63_zps0cbkc3cr.jpg

Hey Dottie :)

no I've never seen an evap on a frer either.. But that definitely is a line of some sort. How many dpo are you?

Hey Dottie :)

no I've never seen an evap on a frer either.. But that definitely is a line of some sort. How many dpo are you?

I'm not sure. This was my last round of Clomid before I get referred to an RE to start IUI, so I decided to relax. No OPKs or charting.

My last 2 rounds I ovulated on CD 15 and 16. I'm CD 28 now, but AF last time didn't arrive until CD 31/32, so I'm still testing early.

When you have the willpower to take the relaxed approach I think that's the best way to go :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed so very tightly for you still :)

I'm glad you're moving forward in the process as well.. Still got lots of time to get that mothers day bfp :) :)

Dottiee! I'm hoping that's a crazy BFP!!! Test again in a few days. It doesn't look like an evap!
Good luck xx

Yeah Dottiee that looks like mine did at first. Test again in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"