BFP? Faint positive on pregnancy test? Help!?

GuessWho722

Reaction score
Hi all.
This is my first time using a forum like this...I just really need help.
Sorry that the background info may be long...but you gotta know it if you can help me.

My boyfriend visited me a few weeks ago and we had sex as usual.
I'm on the pill Seasonique, but accidentally took a couple days worth that were expired...so the past two weeks I've been dealing with symptoms but didn't put the pieces of the puzzle together until now.
I tested on Monday April 2nd, and got a faint positive. But I've heard that a line is a line so it's still considered a BFP. Yay!
But the next day, not 12 hours later, I tested again.
I couldn't really read the test but it looked negative.
My concern is, IF I am pregnant, I would've conceived between 5 and 6 weeks ago, meaning I'm 7-8 weeks pregnant (correct?)
I also looked up how my hcG levels should be, and with how far I'm along, that'd be too soon for them to drop that quickly if it were a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage, so it must be a false negative because there really is no such this as false positives because the test can't read the hormone unless it's in your system.
I don't think I miscarried, one, because it would've been too soon to tell on the test, and also, I'm not showing signs of it. Just more signs of being pregnant. I have to use the bathroom all the time, I'm tired more, my breasts are bigger/sore and areolas are darker. I'm having slight headaches too. I also heard that cramping is a sign because it's your uterus expanding, which I'm experiencing (the cramping). I'm nauseated all the time, heaving/puking almost every morning and during the whole day, and most foods make me sick, just to even smell them. I'm also showing signs of having a mucous plug too.
So basically, I've come to the conclusion that I'm pregnant.
I don't want to retest again for another few weeks because IF I did miscarry without knowing...it would take that long for my hcG levels to drop to where they'd be undetectable, and I just want to be sure.
I don't want to lose this baby, so I want to wait until I'd be sure I did or didn't lose it. I want a definite answer, and I can't get that now so I'm waiting.
I can't get a blood test right now. I'd do that after I take another test at home.
I'm basically convinced I'm pregnant...I can just feel it.
But I'm basically asking your opinion on it all?

Btw, a missed period wouldn't have been a red flag or warning sign for me considering I don't get one except once every three months because of the pill. But I DID take expired pills for multiple days straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->