BFP? Faint positive on pregnancy test? Help!?

GuessWho722

Reaction score
Hi all.
This is my first time using a forum like this...I just really need help.
Sorry that the background info may be long...but you gotta know it if you can help me.

My boyfriend visited me a few weeks ago and we had sex as usual.
I'm on the pill Seasonique, but accidentally took a couple days worth that were expired...so the past two weeks I've been dealing with symptoms but didn't put the pieces of the puzzle together until now.
I tested on Monday April 2nd, and got a faint positive. But I've heard that a line is a line so it's still considered a BFP. Yay!
But the next day, not 12 hours later, I tested again.
I couldn't really read the test but it looked negative.
My concern is, IF I am pregnant, I would've conceived between 5 and 6 weeks ago, meaning I'm 7-8 weeks pregnant (correct?)
I also looked up how my hcG levels should be, and with how far I'm along, that'd be too soon for them to drop that quickly if it were a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage, so it must be a false negative because there really is no such this as false positives because the test can't read the hormone unless it's in your system.
I don't think I miscarried, one, because it would've been too soon to tell on the test, and also, I'm not showing signs of it. Just more signs of being pregnant. I have to use the bathroom all the time, I'm tired more, my breasts are bigger/sore and areolas are darker. I'm having slight headaches too. I also heard that cramping is a sign because it's your uterus expanding, which I'm experiencing (the cramping). I'm nauseated all the time, heaving/puking almost every morning and during the whole day, and most foods make me sick, just to even smell them. I'm also showing signs of having a mucous plug too.
So basically, I've come to the conclusion that I'm pregnant.
I don't want to retest again for another few weeks because IF I did miscarry without knowing...it would take that long for my hcG levels to drop to where they'd be undetectable, and I just want to be sure.
I don't want to lose this baby, so I want to wait until I'd be sure I did or didn't lose it. I want a definite answer, and I can't get that now so I'm waiting.
I can't get a blood test right now. I'd do that after I take another test at home.
I'm basically convinced I'm pregnant...I can just feel it.
But I'm basically asking your opinion on it all?

Btw, a missed period wouldn't have been a red flag or warning sign for me considering I don't get one except once every three months because of the pill. But I DID take expired pills for multiple days straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->