BFP for Christmas group! Santa, were over here.......

Can I join too :blush:
This will be out first month of trying for out first baby but I would love a :bfp: in time for Christmas....I know it doesn't always happen quickly but heres hoping.....good luck to all!

Daisyduke is that a Lhasa Apso that you have? I have one too, shes my little furry baby!!

Can I join too :blush:
This will be out first month of trying for out first baby but I would love a :bfp: in time for Christmas....I know it doesn't always happen quickly but heres hoping.....good luck to all!

Daisyduke is that a Lhasa Apso that you have? I have one too, shes my little furry baby!!

Welcome hun, yeah she is a Lhasa her name is Daisy (that's were my username came from) post a pic of urs? Mine is my fur baby to, love her to bits :happydance::happydance::happydance:

err.. i dont celebrate chritsmas, but ca i join too?? lol!!

https://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq327/aautumnc2/smiley-santa.gif

:yipee: i found santa ticking our names off the BFP wish list! :shhh:

I love u Santa, please let me be on the nice list i've not be naughty all year :blush:

I'm still waiting for him to reply to my santa letter :) LOL!

I want to join. I have been a very good girl Santa and really want a :bfp: for x-mas, that is all i am asking for so it is a short list. Good luck to all you gals and hope you get your :bfp: before x-mas

Can I be in your gang too????

:wohoo: welcome to the gang!!!!

Daisy, not sure when I ovulate as I have only had 2 cycles since clomid (none before) 1 I got preggo, this last one I was too drunk to notice on hollibobs! but I would reckon around day 21 for some reason.......seems like my LP on clomid was fairly short so if cycles are ~32 days then fx 21 day for ov! but I guess temping will solve that mystery this month! :happydance:

I want to join. I have been a very good girl Santa and really want a :bfp: for x-mas, that is all i am asking for so it is a short list. Good luck to all you gals and hope you get your :bfp: before x-mas

welcome as well! all good girls deserve there :bfp:'s so your bound to be on the list! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->