• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bfp...i think FINAL UPDATE **miscarriage**

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
I think i just got my bfp!! I got a definite bfp on an IC and a light 2nd line on FRER
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• DSCN0695.jpg
    DSCN0695.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN0693.jpg
    DSCN0693.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 159
Congrats Lady, I can def see a line on the IC

Got my bfp about an hour ago...I'm so shocked and excited....I think I should be 4 and 1/2 weeks.....I'm 16 dpo now....

Congrat to you too...I'm still in shock about it but now that I look at it the signs were there.....definately sore breast on the sides like they felt sorta like rocks lol

yeah, actually didnt have sore breasts this cycle...im in shock too as I got my BFP at 9dpo (Fainter than this but there) and I never got one that early b4!....never got one til at least 12dpo

Yea I wanted to test from 12 or 13 dpo when I had a bit of spotting but I waited...didn't want to see a bfn...also my cervix was soft this whole time until like 2 days ago...and I'm 2 days late now so I guess....I can't wait...from what they say my edd should be oct 29 which is like 5 days after mine so this birthday will be a special one

Idk how you waited! lol! I just got my ICs in the mail yesterday and i had to try them out even though i knew it might have been too early! hehe...:)

Yea the only reason I didn't was because I went out of town and left the tests at home...but I guess I sort of already knew....I can't wait...do u have an idea of how many weeks u are

Yea the only reason I didn't was because I went out of town and left the tests at home...but I guess I sort of already knew....I can't wait...do u have an idea of how many weeks u are

not sure, I am due oct 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->