bfp...i think FINAL UPDATE **miscarriage**

yeah, i know!! i had my confirmation yesterday and I am a little behind. Im due in beginning of November!

Hi there - big congrats to you both! Also got my bfp a few days a go and have done 3 tests so far (just checking!!). Looks like I'm due 3rd Nov. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for all! x

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i75/bigkel42/congratulations/vlf_babyblinkie_congrats2MA10515918.gif

People may say it isn't such a big deal, I was only 5 weeks pregnant, and these things happen all the time. My back was hurting for days but I attributed it to the pregnancy...then last night my world took a turn for the worse. I took a FRER to see those dark pretty lines again...and the 2nd line was so very faint, almost invisible, I knew then I had lost my Bean. I took another with FMU and it was lighter. Went to ER...did an U/S they didn't see ANYTHING in my uterus but said they saw a cyst like structure in my left ovary but said it COULD be an ectopic or just a cyst...my levels had dropped to 9. After the u/s i started spotting, then when i got home, i had full blown bleeding....I am so devastated...to the point of being almost numb. I will always feel incomplete now...there will always be a piece missing in my life.

I miss you, Beanie!

Mommy & daddy love you, even if your stay wasn't for long! Watch over your brother and sister from heaven

People may say it isn't such a big deal, I was only 5 weeks pregnant, and these things happen all the time. My back was hurting for days but I attributed it to the pregnancy...then last night my world took a turn for the worse. I took a FRER to see those dark pretty lines again...and the 2nd line was so very faint, almost invisible, I knew then I had lost my Bean. I took another with FMU and it was lighter. Went to ER...did an U/S they didn't see ANYTHING in my uterus but said they saw a cyst like structure in my left ovary but said it COULD be an ectopic or just a cyst...my levels had dropped to 9. After the u/s i started spotting, then when i got home, i had full blown bleeding....I am so devastated...to the point of being almost numb. I will always feel incomplete now...there will always be a piece missing in my life.

I miss you, Beanie!

Mommy & daddy love you, even if your stay wasn't for long! Watch over your brother and sister from heaven

:cry: hun I know how hard it is, Im coming up on the due date of my baby that I lost in August and its been so hard for me, and I feel so much for you:hugs:there is light at the end, it just takes awhile to see it. Sending lots of hugs to you!

I'm so sorry hon. =( I'm dealing with the same thing right now. Was so excited to get my BFP and had a very early miscarriage. I was also 5 weeks. It's hard no matter how far along you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->