BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

Hi,

I'm Tanya and I'm from Dublin. I am 26 and so is my bf. We are together 11 years and we have an 8 year old son called Nathan.

We have just decided to ttc (I've wanted to try sooner but bf wasn't ready). Only finished taken bcp last week so not sure about my cycle yet. FX we're not waiting too long for a :bfp:

:hug::hug::hug:

I hope you all get a :bfp: soon

Hi please can I join you ladies.

I am a LTTCer so many of you probably wont know me, my dh and I both have problems so we are currently on Clomid but have been told we really need IVF which we will start at the end of this year. My dh is in the military and currently away so we are having this month off TTC, and we are currently posted to Germany. I have PCOS and dont O without help, and dh has very low sperm motility (but count is good at 78mil per ml).
Not much else to say really, just cant wait to chat to you ladies and of course get my first ever :bfp:

Hi,

I'm Tanya and I'm from Dublin. I am 26 and so is my bf. We are together 11 years and we have an 8 year old son called Nathan.

We have just decided to ttc (I've wanted to try sooner but bf wasn't ready). Only finished taken bcp last week so not sure about my cycle yet. FX we're not waiting too long for a :bfp:

:hug::hug::hug:

I hope you all get a :bfp: soon

hi and welcome
good luck with getting your :bfp: hope it comes along for you very soon x

Hi please can I join you ladies.

I am a LTTCer so many of you probably wont know me, my dh and I both have problems so we are currently on Clomid but have been told we really need IVF which we will start at the end of this year. My dh is in the military and currently away so we are having this month off TTC, and we are currently posted to Germany. I have PCOS and dont O without help, and dh has very low sperm motility (but count is good at 78mil per ml).
Not much else to say really, just cant wait to chat to you ladies and of course get my first ever :bfp:

hi
of course you can join
i am also a LTTTCer how long have you been ttc if you dont mind me asking?
i shall look forward to chatting to you to xx

how is everyone today?
i am not liking this being moved into another section all the previous posters are not going to know were to find us :( pass the word about if possible let everybody know that we are know in the ttc buddies section :) thanks x

how is everyone today?
i am not liking this being moved into another section all the previous posters are not going to know were to find us :( pass the word about if possible let everybody know that we are know in the ttc buddies section :) thanks x

I thought I was going mad because I couldnt find the thread, had to go and have a look at all the messages I have sent and track this thread that way!!

All is fine with me, think I O'd 2 days ago, which dh has been away all this month so no mircals can happen this month, but at least I know when I will be starting another round of Clomid, and I'm not going to have a stupid long cycle! So looking at the positives!

How is everyone?

how is everyone today?

I thought I was going mad because I couldnt find the thread, had to go and have a look at all the messages I have sent and track this thread that way!!

All is fine with me, think I O'd 2 days ago, which dh has been away all this month so no mircals can happen this month, but at least I know when I will be starting another round of Clomid, and I'm not going to have a stupid long cycle! So looking at the positives!

How is everyone?

hi
i dont know why they moved my thread! they said mine was more appropriate for this section but a lady in ttc has a similar post and hers has been kept in there :cry: nobody is going to know were we all are! but i am going to pm a few of my friends on here and let them know so that we are not on our own :rofl: could you do the same do you think ? thanks hunny x

Hello

Plz can i join? Im couple days late was due on 10th may but nothing yet, but today had a test done and docs and a digi test both :bfn: so im hoping next month i get my :bfp:

Now its just the long wait for the dreaded :witch:

RACHY XXX

hey everyone :)
How is everyone? I have a viral infection and its affecting my balance so i'm stuck indoors until it clears up, booored!
x

Hello

Plz can i join? Im couple days late was due on 10th may but nothing yet, but today had a test done and docs and a digi test both :bfn: so im hoping next month i get my :bfp:

Now its just the long wait for the dreaded :witch:

RACHY XXX

hi
of course you can join hunny
why dont you retest in 2-3 days because if you are pregnant then it may show up in a couple more days time :) here is hoping you get your :bfp:
how long have you been ttc?
and i can see that you have had a miscarraige :hugs: bless you xxxxx

hey everyone :)
How is everyone? I have a viral infection and its affecting my balance so i'm stuck indoors until it clears up, booored!
x

hi princess baby!
awww bless you i hope you start to feel better soon! its not very nice when you feel poorly is it :hugs:
what cycle day are you on now princess baby? x

i am amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have just been looking back at some of the posts on here and there are a few people who have had there :bfp:
connngratulaaaaaaaaaatiiiiioonsssssssssssss :) :) :) :happydance: :happydance: xxxxxxx

Hey danni0509 thanks for your message :hugs:, finally found you that was some hunt. Well month 23 ttc is out the ugly :witch: showed her face, and out for this month too. Having laparosopy on thurs, not looking forward to it but a step forward i suppose.

hi
of course you can join hunny
why dont you retest in 2-3 days because if you are pregnant then it may show up in a couple more days time :) here is hoping you get your :bfp:
how long have you been ttc?
and i can see that you have had a miscarraige :hugs: bless you xxxxx[/QUOTE]

Hello

Sounds like a plan, we've only been trying since April so this was my first mth as we had to wait coz of miscarriage, but i just get so emotional over ne thing lately !!

But i think ill wait a few more days and see if the :witch: drops in, then its back to square 1 again xx

how is everyone?
sorry i havent been on in a while my laptop has been playing up
were in there cycles is everyone?
x x x x x

hi sorry i havent been on in a few weeks! my laptop broke on me and i had to send it off ive only just got it back a couple of days ago! it doesnt look as though there has been much activity on here anyway :(
so i still havent had a period im 11 days late! so getting slightly concerned now!
were is everyone else in there cycles and what has everyone been up to? x x

hey i would love to join this is my first month of trying to conceive after comming of implant :D:D good luck ladies :D x

Hi im Zoe , 21, from north east england - been TTC for 3 months now, previously been pregnant twice but lost them. one at 9 weeks and the other at 15 weeks.
I will get Pregant i hopeee good luck ladieees xxx

also im new to this and could anyone tell me what BFP means? im thick lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back