BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

hi every one
well after totally convincing myself that this was my month and that i had finally acheived my well deserved :bfp: my world has been shattered yet again because this morning i got my :bfn:
74th month of trying now :(
i havent had sore boobs or cramping or anything (which i usually get a week before :witch: is due so i really thought i was pregnant this month and i had been needing a wee more often and i even felt sick all day yesterday!
but i did a test this morning and it was :bfn: and now i have period pains and sore boobs!!!!!
so the :witch: is most certainly going to make a stop off at my house this month!
xxxxxxxx

good morning everyone
what are everyones plans for today?
xxxxx

hi
well my plans for today are to clean my house and then i am going to a friends house for a chinese tonight i might even have a glass of wine which is something i never do :rofl:
i think i am going to try the relaxed approach to ttc for a few months i am so hell bent on ttc it just doesnt seem to want to happen! it is all i think about
you hear of all these people that stop trying then it happens i might just have to give it ago! and see if it works (doubtful) but i suppose it wouldnt hurt to try xxx

well it seems no body is interested in speaking to me today! so bye bye for now x

Afternoon Ladies! How you doing? Sorry Danni I'm here:)

Well nothing much going on here my husband got a hair up his ass and cleaned the downstairs including carpets WOOWHOOO so I felt obliged to take part rather than reading in the garden and have been cleaning upstairs haha BOOO It's better than sitting around wondering whats happening in my uteris :rofl: I'm 5dpo right now and then suspense really sucks!! I was making the bed today and got one really sharp cramp in my lower abdomen it lasted for about 2 seconds and hasn't come back since...come on little baby implant implant implant :rofl:

Does anyone else feel like sometimes ttc controls the rest of your life? I find lately I've been very distractable.....doing things like leaving the faucet running and walking away or getting into the fridge and then leaving the door open. Or sometimes just sitting on here and reading EVERY post and don't notice until it's too late that a whole hour has gone by?? hmmmmm maybe I'm just going crazy :dohh:

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend:) And Danni GO FOR THE WINE!!

hey ladies
go for the wine, i did last night haha...we need to relax or will will go mad
I am CD 11 atm...mine OPK line showed darker this lunchtime which encouraged me :) but not i want my +ive..please lol....am gunna have a TV day as am going to OH's mums tomorrow so she can blabber on about her wedding...i will admit there is a clash with us...o would love a little bump for the wedding...so who gets the attention then ...HA
childish i know xxxxxxxx

Afternoon Ladies! How you doing? Sorry Danni I'm here:)

Well nothing much going on here my husband got a hair up his ass and cleaned the downstairs including carpets WOOWHOOO so I felt obliged to take part rather than reading in the garden and have been cleaning upstairs haha BOOO It's better than sitting around wondering whats happening in my uteris :rofl: I'm 5dpo right now and then suspense really sucks!! I was making the bed today and got one really sharp cramp in my lower abdomen it lasted for about 2 seconds and hasn't come back since...come on little baby implant implant implant :rofl:

Does anyone else feel like sometimes ttc controls the rest of your life? I find lately I've been very distractable.....doing things like leaving the faucet running and walking away or getting into the fridge and then leaving the door open. Or sometimes just sitting on here and reading EVERY post and don't notice until it's too late that a whole hour has gone by?? hmmmmm maybe I'm just going crazy :dohh:

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend:) And Danni GO FOR THE WINE!!

hi kermie
do you want to send your husband round to my house to show my husband how to clean up :rofl: i cant seem to get my oh to do fcuk all he blames it on the fact that he has been at work all week :saywhat: i work all week too and i cook clean and wash and iron etc.... :rofl: x

my OH is gettin royal treatment...cooked brekkie etc...dont think he wants me to get the :bfp: cos will all stop lol

hi
well i was due af today and it still hasnt showed up! i always come on my period in the early hours it is a monthly ritual and it hasnt showed! im not getting my hopes up though!
how is everyone today? what has everyone been up to? xx

my OH is gettin royal treatment...cooked brekkie etc...dont think he wants me to get the :bfp: cos will all stop lol

hmmm....do you want to make me a cooked breakfast :rofl: i am starving today but i need to go shopping so im like annie the orphan at the minute with no food :rofl: xx

HI Danni0509, I am on my 2nd month of TTC and is just wondering how you can go through 70+ 2WW !!! How do you stay so positive? Have you tried any tests or treatments??

HI Danni0509, I am on my 2nd month of TTC and is just wondering how you can go through 70+ 2WW !!! How do you stay so positive? Have you tried any tests or treatments??

hi ivana32
i hope your ok
i have been ttc for nearly 6 and a half years now :hissy: it drives me totally insane i hope to god you dont have to wait as long as me because i would never want anyone to go through it! it is one of the worst feelings in the world
i have had clomid (fertility drug) for nearly 1 year and that didnt work!

i became pregnant naturally almost 2 years ago but the baby was ectopic and i lost the baby and one of my fallopian tubes :(
i currently have to go for fertility appoinments every 3 months but i am so tired of going as they have never been able to manage to help me get pregnant
i honestly dont ever see myself being a mum after you have tried for this long it makes you feel this way :hissy:
take care xx

Hi ALL - great thread!!

I'm 25 dh is 27 I came off BCP in Dec 08 and got pg straight away but unfortunately that ended in m/c so now ntnp as i dont want to get wrapped up in OPK's and temping etc this early on!!

has anyone used the clearblue fertility monitor? x

not the clearblue,but ive used persona.gave up after 2 cycles cause my periods went irregular again,and it doesnt work if your cycle is longer then about 35 days :cry:

i wont be able to join- if i dont get pregnant this month thats it til Febuary 2010 :( good luck to you all xx

Hi ladies, I'm 34 from MIlton Keynes.

I came off the pill about 2 weeks ago. The :witch: came and then went and as I haven’t had a clear cycle yet I was just guessing my cycle length at 28 days. According to Fertility Friend my most fertile days would be today, tomorrow and Weds I was going to try and make sure we BD’s at least two of those days but I had a very heavy weekend of boozing and I think I would rather not attempt to get pregnant on the backlash of such a heavy weekend. Spoke to hubby about it and he agreed it was probably best to wait till next month. Was a little bit annoying as I had all the classic signs of ovulating yesterday too!

The :witch: should have returned by then so hopefully I may be able to get a better idea of my cycle length instead of just guestimating. I’m hoping that as my body seemed to be exactly in tune with what Fertility Friend said that I may be able to work it out relatively easily next time.

Good luck to everyone TTC – hope you all get a :bfp: soon

i wont be able to join- if i dont get pregnant this month thats it til Febuary 2010 :( good luck to you all xx

hi tudor rose dont be silly of course you can join :)
we would never exclude you from joining in with us all
do you mind if i can ask why you wont be able to conceive until next year after this month ? x
good luck for this month though and i soooo hope you get your :bfp:
xxxxx

Hi ladies, I'm 34 from MIlton Keynes.

I came off the pill about 2 weeks ago. The :witch: came and then went and as I haven’t had a clear cycle yet I was just guessing my cycle length at 28 days. According to Fertility Friend my most fertile days would be today, tomorrow and Weds I was going to try and make sure we BD’s at least two of those days but I had a very heavy weekend of boozing and I think I would rather not attempt to get pregnant on the backlash of such a heavy weekend. Spoke to hubby about it and he agreed it was probably best to wait till next month. Was a little bit annoying as I had all the classic signs of ovulating yesterday too!

The :witch: should have returned by then so hopefully I may be able to get a better idea of my cycle length instead of just guestimating. I’m hoping that as my body seemed to be exactly in tune with what Fertility Friend said that I may be able to work it out relatively easily next time.

Good luck to everyone TTC – hope you all get a :bfp: soon

hi smileyshazza
i hope your ok
glad you decided to join in and chat with us
i think your being very sensible by waiting until next month after a heavy weekend good on you girl! :)
i hope you get your :bfp: very soon xx

hi
hope evrey one is ok today
well bad news for me :( the :witch: caught me again today so another month of misery!
although i must say every period that arrives makes me more determined to get my :bfp:
what has everyone been up to today?
take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"