BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

Hi guys,my names is suzanne and am from scotland, my OH and i are TTC #2..this is our first month trying..fingers crossed for all of us for a :bfp: xx

HI Suzanne:) your little man in the pic is adoreable!!!! Good luck to you:)

Me and OH have been ttc no1 since around January, we're in our 4th month now and no BFP yet! but i hope it will come soon!

Hello ladies. My name is Lou and this is my first month of TTC no 1, and first time on the forum. Very excited and hoping I get my :bfp: by the end of 2009! Well, I hope we all get our :bfp: by the end of 2009!! On CD14 today and secretly hoping some magic is happening but I would have to be very lucky on the first try! Good luck to you all! xxx

Hello ladies. My name is Lou and this is my first month of TTC no 1, and first time on the forum. Very excited and hoping I get my :bfp: by the end of 2009! Well, I hope we all get our :bfp: by the end of 2009!! On CD14 today and secretly hoping some magic is happening but I would have to be very lucky on the first try! Good luck to you all! xxx

hi loulou and welcome
hope you get your :bfp: very soon xxx

hi there
had my appt at the clinic today and my partner has been told that his sperm count is very low, there isnt anything wrong with me but i have to have a laparoscopy which is scheduled for 14th july to improve the possibility of conceiving. our only chance the consultant said is ivf but because i have a 9 year old from a prev relationship we wont get funding and at the mo we cant afford £4,000.

so feeling a bit crappy at the mo x

Pollywisho I am also on CD 58! and also no sign of a BFP or AF :( its such a frustrating time, lets hope AF comes along soon so we can move on and hope for the next cycle!!

All the luck in the world!! xx

Hiya, :wave:
How are you getting on...still no change for me! x x x

hi there
had my appt at the clinic today and my partner has been told that his sperm count is very low, there isnt anything wrong with me but i have to have a laparoscopy which is scheduled for 14th july to improve the possibility of conceiving. our only chance the consultant said is ivf but because i have a 9 year old from a prev relationship we wont get funding and at the mo we cant afford £4,000.

so feeling a bit crappy at the mo x

hi
you have every right to feel crap!!
it pi$$es me off that they dont generally help people with previous children!
couldnt you loan the money?
it would be every penny well spent :)
xx xx xx xx xx

hey ladies how is everyone today?? i am on CD9...and my OPK line is now showing and slightly pink yay...so looking good (look at my journal) xx

hey ladies how is everyone today?? i am on CD9...and my OPK line is now showing and slightly pink yay...so looking good (look at my journal) xx

hi maybe baby!
im ok thanks ive not been up to much im just sat on my bum being lazy for the minute :rofl:
ive been up since 4am for work so i am knackered!
what have you been up to today?
have fun :sex: :rofl: xxxxxxxxxx

haha well woke up to do some baby makin :sex: then had a lazy day...and now had a yummy curry...am off to do my 2nd OPK off the day..doing 12 and 8...yay...did u have a look...if not wait until i upload other pic for today in a mo xx

Hi Ladies..do you mind if I join this group as well. I could use the support!

We've been TTC for about 2 years now. I had a MMC in September and another MC in December. Hope that this is the year for all of us!!

Hello everyone

Please can I join you all? I have a ds who is 5 and a dd who is 4, we are ttc baby number 3 - in the 4th month now and on cd 5 today.
Hoping everyone gets a :bfp: soon

xxxx

Hi Ladies..do you mind if I join this group as well. I could use the support!

We've been TTC for about 2 years now. I had a MMC in September and another MC in December. Hope that this is the year for all of us!!

hi :hug:
of course you can join hun :)
im so sorry to hear you had a mmc in september and i am also sorry you had to go through the pain again in december! life can be so cruel :(
here is hoping that you get your :bfp: in 2009!!
xxxxx

Hello everyone

Please can I join you all? I have a ds who is 5 and a dd who is 4, we are ttc baby number 3 - in the 4th month now and on cd 5 today.
Hoping everyone gets a :bfp: soon

xxxx

hi conkers thanks for joining :)
here is hoping that you get your :bfp: very soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78