BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

Hello my name is Vickie I live in South Dakota USA and I am 38 soon to be 39 and we got married in August and it took three months then. I had a missed m/c in Mar so this is our actual 1st cycle we can try again.

Here's to :bfp: in 2009!!!!:happydance:

hi my name is Lisa but people call me missy,im 27 and live in Dublin Ireland i have a 4 yr old son and ive been married for 2 yrs i have been ttc number 2 for 18 months now with no luck,i have had tests done and myself and my hubby are ok so i think stress is getting in the way,its all i think about..im hoping for my :bfp: in 2009 i know i can do it just waiting on god to pick out my baby and send him/her my way :baby:

Hi all, I'm Claire, 26, and on my first cycle of TTC #1. I'm on day 21, 6 DPO according to FF.

Crossing everything for a 2009 baby (and crossing for you all too!) xxx.

Hi I'm sue i had a m/c in jan after TTC for only 4 months. TTC again Hoping for a:bfp: in 2009. All the best girls looking forward to the journey we are going to take together.

Hi I'm Lauren, had a m/c in Feb 09, currently on cd26 of cycle 2 ttc. Following the SMEP this month withough opk's.

:dust: to everyone

xx

Hi every one, I'm Em i'm 29 and we're in our 5th month of TTCing i'm 8dpo and just wanting a 2010 baby!! My husband is really ready for children and i just hope this is our time!! good luck to us all - BFP's all round!!

:wave: Hola, i am 34 and am only on 2nd (stupidly long:coffee:) cycle! I am english but live in Spain, really want a :baby: NOW!!!:hissy: Ok i'm done now!!:rofl: Rant over.....Nice to meet you all fingers crossed for lots of :bfp: soon!!!:dust:

:witch:Hey babez - Wot a wikkid idea!!! U know me well but for those that don't - I'm 29 and I'm defo gonna join Danni wiv makin sure I'm getting my :bfp: this year. I ain't givin up till I get it!!!

Me and my fiance have been tryin to get our little bundle of joy!!

So here's to tons of great :sex: n the :spermy: reachin our eggs n creatin a desperately sought after :baby: so we can all be on :cloud9: and doing :happydance: around our homes!!!! lol

NO MORE :witch: NO MORE :bfn: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much better do I feel now pmsl!!! YER

Loads of :hugs: n xxxx o n tons of :dust: to us all.

Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls! Can i join you????

We most definately need some 2009 :bfp: :happydance:

I have 2 boys which took a very long time to concieve!

Well I have pcos and am on cycle 4 and on my first month of Clomid so i'm reaaallllyyyy hopping to get my :bfp: this month.

Using the SMEP, opks and pre-seed to help everything along :rofl: I'm on CD6 today!

Hi, I'm Anna, I'm 28. Me and my DH have been ttc since February 09. I got the dreaded :witch: on Sunday so I'm trying to regain my pma!

Hoping for a 2009 :bfp:

:dust:

:witch:Hey babez - Wot a wikkid idea!!! U know me well but for those that don't - I'm 29 and I'm defo gonna join Danni wiv makin sure I'm getting my :bfp: this year. I ain't givin up till I get it!!!

Me and my fiance have been tryin to get our little bundle of joy!!

So here's to tons of great :sex: n the :spermy: reachin our eggs n creatin a desperately sought after :baby: so we can all be on :cloud9: and doing :happydance: around our homes!!!! lol

NO MORE :witch: NO MORE :bfn: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much better do I feel now pmsl!!! YER

Loads of :hugs: n xxxx o n tons of :dust: to us all.

Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i love you fingers x you really make me laugh :rofl: glad you have joined up :flower:
baby luck to you all :) x x x

Hi Girls! Can i join you????

We most definately need some 2009 :bfp: :happydance:

I have 2 boys which took a very long time to concieve!

Well I have pcos and am on cycle 4 and on my first month of Clomid so i'm reaaallllyyyy hopping to get my :bfp: this month.

Using the SMEP, opks and pre-seed to help everything along :rofl: I'm on CD6 today!

hiya hun :)
of course you can join the more of us on here the merrier it will be :happydance: hope u get your :bfp: very very soon! x x x

Ohh, i like this idea :D
Not too late to join am i?

Well, i'm Princess baby (my real name is a secret, shhh) i live in the uk and my o.h and i have been ttc for 2 months (this is the second month) and i'm most fertile on Saturday :ninja:
I have three babies already but they are the furry kind ;)
xxx

Me too

I am Michele from Sheffield, 29 and ttc for 7 months. I have PCOS and don't even think I ovulate, but I WILL have a 2010 baby!! :happydance:

Hi all
I'm about to start cycle 4! My AF was due today but not arrived, have just tested BFN so know not pregnant! Just wish the :witch: would come now so can try again!!! Oh my god I'm wishing my life away!!
Think i'm in definate need of some PMA!!!
Really hoping for :bfp: very very soon!!

:hug:

Garkat x x x x

Me too

I am Michele from Sheffield, 29 and ttc for 7 months. I have PCOS and don't even think I ovulate, but I WILL have a 2010 baby!! :happydance:

good for you hunny :)
that is the spirit x x x x x

I AM GOING TO HAVE A 2010 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all, I am 32 and been ttc since 01.01.09, that witch is gonna have to stay locked up soon-there's no room for her at my inn!!!!!
Good luck all!!
(I am from Kent, England) x

Ohh, i like this idea :D
Not too late to join am i?

Well, i'm Princess baby (my real name is a secret, shhh) i live in the uk and my o.h and i have been ttc for 2 months (this is the second month) and i'm most fertile on Saturday :ninja:
I have three babies already but they are the furry kind ;)
xxx

of course it is not to late to join hun :)
i bet you will be busy :sex: saturday :rofl: well i hope you get your :bfp: very soon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->