BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

Hey danni thanks for the pm!! im Toni 21 from south wales UK :) been TTC for 3 years m/c of twins in 2006 and m/c at 6w3d march 2009 xx

oh my god t elle when did the last miscarraige happen! that is so awful i didnt even realise you were pregnant again i havent been on here for a few weeks!
bless you little chicken :hugs: :hugs: i feel so bad for you :( x x

Hi I'm Claire...can i join your group? I am 36 and this is our 1st month of ttc...am on CD21 and dying to take a HPT. I know its early days but can't stop thinking about it.

Good luck to everyone for a :bfp: as soon as!

hya course you can join hun
will look forward to chatting :)
hope you get your :bfp: very soon x x x

Good Morning all! Just checking in on everybody.

Here's to PMA and :bfp: this cycle!

Hello ladies! I am Andrea from the United States (Michigan) and I am 27. We have been TTC for 2 months now. I have a 10 year old lil man, Brenndan. I just said the other day " I WILL be pregnant by Chirstmas!" Here is to us all :wine: (juice of course..lol) :hugs:

hi all im cath 20 been trying since oct / november last year its looking hopefull for a :bfp: this month

Hello ladies! I am Andrea from the United States (Michigan) and I am 27. We have been TTC for 2 months now. I have a 10 year old lil man, Brenndan. I just said the other day " I WILL be pregnant by Chirstmas!" Here is to us all :wine: (juice of course..lol) :hugs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Readind all the posts reminds me of a AA thread (if there is such a thing!)

My name is Hayley, I'm 25, and i suffer with TTC Compulsive Disorder. :rofl::rofl:

I think the TTC thing is starting to get to me :rofl:

Anyways i'm CD7 and the Bding has commenced!!

How is everyone else doing???

:hug:

yes i am a member of the ttc impulsive disorder group :rofl:
it sure feels like it anyway :)
i am currently on day 9 of my cycle so :sex: has begun i am actually gettiing bored of sex now is any body else or is it just me!
its no fun when you have to have it at strict days and times lol x

I'm on CD9 today and we are doing the SMEP this cycle so we started BDing on CD6 and so far we aren't bored - but last month was a different matter :rofl: We BD everyday for a week and then in the TWW we didn't go near each other :rofl:

Its hard doing it just for fun when you know you are trying to make a :baby:

Still got neg opks so far but i'm hopeful for a pos early next week!

Hows everyone else getting on??

i am on cycle day 14 today so i will be ovulating very soon if it hasnt already happened
but i havent really had sex this month sorry if that was too much information ive not been very well for the past week so i havent really felt up to getting naughty :rofl:
so im gunna have to get down to the business tomoz lol it will probably be to late by then for the :spermy: to catch the egg but its worth a try i suppose! x x

Hi All!

Jo here from South East England.

Been TTC actively since December 2008, after miscarrying our first in September 2008....

Unfortunately cycles have been a bit all over the place for the past two months. Have just received my first order of OPK's, so will start with those more actively next month.
AF arrived today,thought I would be most upset than I actually am, but I dont think DH and I did enough bd-ing last month.....
Here's hoping we all get 2010 babies xx

Count me in, Im ttc soon, like asap I dont want to keep waiting. Im actually only in my 1st cycle of actively ttc. For the last couple of months I just havent been using any preventative measures. Now I am really trying. So good luck!!!

Hi all

Marie here from Scotland. I'm 36...almost 37 :) ! We've been TTC for about six months now. Fingers crossed for us all. xxx

Hi all
I Fliss,
i am starting my TTC in 6 days...so wish me luck xxx

good luck to you all x
im at the hospital tomorrow for my fertility appointment so i will let you know how i get on x x

Hello ladies. Names cameron 22 living in Virginia. This is my 5th month ttc. 8dpo today fxxed :witch: doesn't show! :bfp: all around!!

Hello im Kelly
Have been TTC for 6 months now...
Im almost 17 so dont know whether thats the problem :S
Would really appreiecate some advice... I've had a few pregnacy scares and everytime been let down...
Really want a 2010 baby =]

xxx

unfortunately :witch: came this month god do i hate her time to pick my self back up from feeling like sh*t and try again bought a therm of internet for doing my bbt maybe that will help for after ovulation and knowing if im preggers rather than looking at a :bfn: all the time :babydust: to you all hope we all get your 2009:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->