BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

Oh yes we will :p
Going to start tomorrow and not stop until sunday!
So does anyone else do shoulder stands after :sex: ? lol
x

I AM GOING TO HAVE A 2010 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all, I am 32 and been ttc since 01.01.09, that witch is gonna have to stay locked up soon-there's no room for her at my inn!!!!!
Good luck all!!
(I am from Kent, England) x

hi there mork :)
we have spoken in the chat room before
good luck with your :bfp: and i will look forward to speaking to you on this thread :happydance: x x x

Thanks hon, looking forward to our BFP's sooooooooo sooooooooo much!!!!!!! xx

Oh yes we will :p
Going to start tomorrow and not stop until sunday!
So does anyone else do shoulder stands after :sex: ? lol
x

hi princess baby :)
yes we have tried the head stand thing we have actually tried all positions after :sex: to try and give the :spermy: extra chance of meeting the eggys :blush: lol x x

Ooh, ooh, ooh!
Please can I join too?
I'm 26, and I live in England, my real name is a secret though - hope that's ok.
Me and my husband started ttc last week (!) I'm a proper newbie! I took my last pill last Monday night, and have just finished my withdrawal bleed, so will be BDing with a vengance from now on!
I bought some OPKs from Asda last night, but am not really sure what to do with them! I think we will be taking the chilled out approach (but having lots of sex!)
Good luck to everyone.
xxx

I'm Lindsay and this is our firstg month of TTC :)

:bfp: for everyone!!!

Ooh, ooh, ooh!
Please can I join too?
I'm 26, and I live in England, my real name is a secret though - hope that's ok.
Me and my husband started ttc last week (!) I'm a proper newbie! I took my last pill last Monday night, and have just finished my withdrawal bleed, so will be BDing with a vengance from now on!
I bought some OPKs from Asda last night, but am not really sure what to do with them! I think we will be taking the chilled out approach (but having lots of sex!)
Good luck to everyone.
xxx

hya iloveshoes
i love your name by the way :)
well basically there will be instructions in with your opk tests so read them and you will know what to do its nothing more than peeing on a stick :rofl:
you will get the hang soon enough tho hunny and the fun part is all of the :sex: :)
good luck getting your :bfp: x x x

Hello :hi:
Im Shell from England, 25 and been ttc for 2months...started spot bleeding today so am now on day one! :cry:
Heres to a 2009 BFP
:dust: to you all and look forward to seeing you all :bfp:
xxxx

Hello :hi:
Im Shell from England, 25 and been ttc for 2months...started spot bleeding today so am now on day one! :cry:
Heres to a 2009 BFP
:dust: to you all and look forward to seeing you all :bfp:
xxxx

hi shells :)
welcome and good luck in getting your :bfp: x x

im lucy, i live in norfolk, yarmouth! and been ttcing for 2 months :)

any way ladies im going to bed now because i have to be up for 5 am! madness or what lol
so i will be on here when i finish work tomorrow dinner
take care and see you all soon :) x x x x x
and anyone one who happens to be just browsing through the posts sign your name up! we would love to hear from you :) x

Hi everyone I'm Karen, from England. This will be our third month of TTC! Can't wait for my first baby!!! Good luck to all of you TTC! :)

Im Sara.. from TEXAS.. just now TTC (again).. after our mc in February..

hi yah
im Vanessa (nessie) and this is our forth month............Im 37 and hubby has just turned the big 40........Im 11 Dpo so hangng out till i can test!!

This year is my :bfp: and I WILL HAVE A 2010 :baby:.....
The :witch: can go and lose her broom stick!!!

so im not having any more :hissy: only gianormas huge party on :bfp:

good luck everyone

:hug::hugs:
ness

Hey girlys, im emma, 2 month of TTC, hoping for an early 2010 baby!

goodluck everyone :) xx

Readind all the posts reminds me of a AA thread (if there is such a thing!)

My name is Hayley, I'm 25, and i suffer with TTC Compulsive Disorder. :rofl::rofl:

I think the TTC thing is starting to get to me :rofl:

Anyways i'm CD7 and the Bding has commenced!!

How is everyone else doing???

:hug:

Haha Hayley2 you make me laugh :p but yes its very true! x

Readind all the posts reminds me of a AA thread (if there is such a thing!)

My name is Hayley, I'm 25, and i suffer with TTC Compulsive Disorder. :rofl::rofl:

I think the TTC thing is starting to get to me :rofl:

Anyways i'm CD7 and the Bding has commenced!!

How is everyone else doing???

:hug:

yes i am a member of the ttc impulsive disorder group :rofl:
it sure feels like it anyway :)
i am currently on day 9 of my cycle so :sex: has begun i am actually gettiing bored of sex now is any body else or is it just me!
its no fun when you have to have it at strict days and times lol x

Hi I'm Claire...can i join your group? I am 36 and this is our 1st month of ttc...am on CD21 and dying to take a HPT. I know its early days but can't stop thinking about it.

Good luck to everyone for a :bfp: as soon as!

Hey danni thanks for the pm!! im Toni 21 from south wales UK :) been TTC for 3 years m/c of twins in 2006 and m/c at 6w3d march 2009 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->