BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Sorry you had a rough time hopeful. Cervix can get irritated easily and bleed. I have it sometimes after sex! I'm glad you got to see baby again! :dance:

When they did my exam one woman did the vaginal exam while the other did the breast exam, OH was sitting there whole time so once they left the room he said that was the most exciting thing he's seen in awhile :haha: :dohh:

AFM yesterday's appointment went well. She said my thyroid level was a bit low so they'd keep checking it. I told my mom and she said she had to take thyroid medicine her pregnancy with me because of low levels! Never knew that to mention it! So now I wonder if I should just wait till next appt. or call and tell them? Anomaly scan booked Jan. 7th!! I think we'll still pay in December 11-14 for the gender scan then use the December one as confirmation!

Sorry you had a rough time hopeful. Cervix can get irritated easily and bleed. I have it sometimes after sex! I'm glad you got to see baby again! :dance:

When they did my exam one woman did the vaginal exam while the other did the breast exam, OH was sitting there whole time so once they left the room he said that was the most exciting thing he's seen in awhile :haha: :dohh:

AFM yesterday's appointment went well. She said my thyroid level was a bit low so they'd keep checking it. I told my mom and she said she had to take thyroid medicine her pregnancy with me because of low levels! Never knew that to mention it! So now I wonder if I should just wait till next appt. or call and tell them? Anomaly scan booked Jan. 7th!! I think we'll still pay in December 11-14 for the gender scan then use the December one as confirmation!

Thanks! :hugs: Men say the craziest things sometimes! :haha: I'm with you. I think we'll have the scan in mid-December and then confirm at the 20 week scan. :happydance: It's so exciting! I'll call to schedule my appointment on Monday.

When is your next appointment? If you notice being extra tired or any other symptoms you could call ahead of time. I'm not sure what all you would need to look for. Did you have it with the boys?

Hopefully I'm sorry your cervix bleed. I'm probably the only one who enjoyed having mine poked about at, as I haven't had any bleeding since my 14th week and I put it down to that. Mind you I swear there was a river coming out of me for 12 hours, but after that all good.

I need to book the Father Christmas Train up soon. DS and I are going a couple of weeks before Christmas. He doesn't get the whole concept of Christmas or birthdays other than you get cake. He's not even that bothered on presents and just wants a load of DVDs for Christmas which only cost £2-3 off amazon. However, he likes trains so I thought this would be a good way to include Christmas in something he likes.

As for the pregnancy its going pretty well. My back aches, still constipated to a point (started eating porridge recently and it seems to help), my feet sometimes get swollen at night and sometimes I'm in bed by 9 and other days not asleep at 1am, but other than good. She's kick my c-section scar so it feels weird right now, unless I can't remember what kicking feels like, but I'm sure her brothers kicks weren't like this.

@mummy2o Thanks! That does make me feel better. :flower: I think the train ride sounds so cool. I'm glad you've thought of something that you will both enjoy that involves Christmas! I'm glad that everything is going well!

@magicwhisper Does your doctor/midwife offer early scans if you pay or do you have a private scan place near you? With you being almost 16 weeks they should be able to tell, right? I hope you get to find out soon! :flower:

I want to know the sex of the baby before Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath, I'm not sure if I'll get an ultrasound at my next appointment in December. We'll see!

Insomnia has started to become an issue, but I think I'm getting hungry in the middle of the night too, which I remember happening before. I dream of sandwiches and wake up and just eat cereal, it's sort of disappointing. Ha.

Sorry your pap test was so awful, Hopeful, I feel the same way about those metal torture devices! At least it's behind you for awhile.

I want to know the sex of the baby before Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath, I'm not sure if I'll get an ultrasound at my next appointment in December. We'll see!

Insomnia has started to become an issue, but I think I'm getting hungry in the middle of the night too, which I remember happening before. I dream of sandwiches and wake up and just eat cereal, it's sort of disappointing. Ha.

Sorry your pap test was so awful, Hopeful, I feel the same way about those metal torture devices! At least it's behind you for awhile.

Happy 15 weeks!! :happydance:

I hope you get an ultrasound and get to find out the gender before Christmas! I was so surprised that my obgyn's office does it so early because they seemed so lax on scheduling almost everything else. I haven't even met with my obgyn yet; I've only met with the nurses and ultrasound techs. They didn't see me at all to confirm until 10 weeks so I figured I would be waiting until the full 20 weeks to find out. That is when they do the routine check, but she mentioned they do offer early scans too. Perhaps you could just ask if they offer and what it would cost?

I hope you sleep better. I am usually so exhausted, but sometimes it takes me a while to fall asleep or I wake up after being asleep for an hour or two. That's hard. I suggest you have a sandwich on some days to reward yourself! I have been craving Applebee's steak, vegetables, and boneless wings for days. I can't wait until I actually get it. :haha:

we would have to pay for a private ultrasound. we may be told on jan 10th but it depends on the ultrasound guy if they tell you :shrug:

we would have to pay for a private ultrasound. we may be told on jan 10th but it depends on the ultrasound guy if they tell you :shrug:

I know some of the private places are expensive. I'm not sure we would do it if it was much more. I hope you get to find out soon. I'll believe my scan in December because they told me the lady has never been wrong in 15 years and will not make a prediction unless she's completely sure, but my scan in January will be the ultimate confirmation.

Do you have hopes or any suspicions that it's a boy or girl?

i think it is a girl because of the placenta theory oh thinks it is a boy :haha:
we dont mind though

we plan to book a private scan before xmas £79 :happydance:

Applebee's :haha: I haven't ate there in years!

I find myself craving authentic Mexican food! Not Taco Bell :haha: we live around 20 miles from Mexico and still only have Tex-Mex. makes no sense! Today I woke up wanting cheesecake really bad!

@magicwhisper Yay for the private scan! :happydance: I thought boy for the longest time. Then I had my first scan and thought it could really go either way. Most of the theories point to boy, but I'm not sure. :haha: We just want a healthy baby.

@daddiesgift Cheesecake sounds amazing too! I like authentic Mexican food. I haven't had any in months though. We're going to dinner for my niece's birthday tomorrow. I really can't wait to pick something because I have had such a craving for a hearty meal. :D I'm not sure where we are going though.

AFM I didn't really have bad morning sickness at all besides moments when I was really hungry. However, I'm noticing heartburn/indigestion after eating certain things lately though. It's causing slight food aversions, which I didn't have before. I was fine for 10-ish weeks and now I'm having to stay away from certain foods. AND! I am 12 weeks Wednesday!! We are considering telling everyone next week. It's feels a little scary though. :winkwink:

Congrats on 12 weeks Hopeful! For me that is when I felt I could breathe a sigh of relative relief.

It is scary to tell. That's why we didn't tell until 15 weeks ;) plus, I got so used to having my own little secret- I got to liking the feeling! After you tell, it seems like that's all anyone wants to talk about (which is fine!).

I crave American restaurant food, impossible to get here, sadly. McDonalds doesn't count. But I'm going to the U.S. for Christmas/ January so if I hold out I can satisfy cravings there.

Congrats on reaching 12 weeks! Its a brilliant milestone.

I'm not really craving anything any more and most cravings passed before I had to have them. I do find if I really liked something, I'm more likely to want it again and again though.

Happy 12 weeks Hopeful!

The only thing Ive beem craving is strawberry shakes. I get so hungry but I can only eat bites at a time before feeling full, so I find myself eating several times a day! My heartburn is pretty bad now, seems to hit me every night when I try to sleep, no matter what I eat.

My hubby finally put the baby crib together, and when I woke up this morning I found my little dog asleep in the crib!! Im not sure how to keep him out of it, I didnt think he would be able to get in it, he is only 8lbs! It makes me so nervous that he is able to jump in there, and I dont think a new crib will help because they are all basically the same size :/

KatyW- Im convinced the reason #2 is so big and born nearly two pounds more than #1 was American food!! With Dominic I never once went back to America his pregnancy or till he was ten months old so he was grown off German food :haha: Then with Anthony we moved back when I was 23ish weeks along and I had craved so much here for years that it was like everyday for two weeks I ate out somewhere. I gained a ton of weight when we moved back as well! I liked Germany's Mcdonalds much more fresh tasting than here. But we took vacation to England and ate Mcdonalds there and it was exactly like America Mcdonalds so I was determined to get back and have some salty greasy Mcdonalds :haha:

Kwaggy- Once baby comes dog will probably not want in there with a screaming baby :haha: Dog just fit through the bars? We had a cat with #1 who wouldnt stay out of the crib so I just had to lock him out of nursery. I also found online where they sell crib tents that also go down the sides to keep animals out. But Id bet when baby comes he wont want in it anymore.

Yeah hopefully when baby comes he will stay away, otherwise Ill have to put a gate up so he cant get to it. I first got him after a few months of TTC and nothing was happening so I thought a puppy would take my mind off of things. So for the past 3 years he has been treated like a baby, he even whines when he wants to be held lol I hope he doesnt get to jealous when baby gets here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->