BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

@KatyW I'm glad your appointment went well! I'm also so glad you are going to have an ultrasound on Sunday! That will be great and you'll be able to share the news while you are here. :)

@magicwhisper Congratulations! :pink: I'll add pink and her name to the front! I bet you are so excited! Are you still planning to tell everyone at Christmas?

@daddiesgift How's the news of :pink: settling in? Have you told everyone yet?

@melann13 I like Green Arrow and Felicity on there. I also really liked the show Felicity! It's one of my favorites as she is smart and funny. I'll add it to the front. :happydance:

@ALiKO My mom told me other name options she had for me and I am soooo glad she didn't choose some of those. :haha:

I looked back on our TTC thread which has the genders listed of some ladies who haven't joined us here yet. We have 15 girls, 11 boys, 2 yellows, and 28 unknown as of now. I wish I knew what some of those unknowns are. I'd like to see what the percentage turns out to be once everyone finds out and once everyone has their BFP.

@Hopeful, I never watched the show Felicity (although I am familiar) or green arrow really, other than from Smallville. I just love the name and there's no horrific Felicitys out there, so we figured it was good. If you google the name, there's actually some pretty awesome Felicitys in the world, artists, musicians etc.
I'll be curious about the gender percentage too, but as a side note, I'm on a January Baby thread (Jan. Jelly Beans) and as of now there are 65 babies listed (there are more women, but many don't keep up). 10 are choosing to remain yellow, 36 are boys and 19 are girls, so in January it appears there will be a little bit of a boy boom...

My April thread is the same way. There are 93 women listed (a lot of these dont update). So far 15 yellow, 21 blue and 11 pink. Granted, a lot of them have gender appointments in the next couple weeks so it may even up. But for awhile we were all blue with only a couple pinks!

hopeful- haha omg! me and my mom had the same talk about other name choices she had for me. she was trying to give me some name ideas for the baby. truth be told i didnt tell her but i didnt really like the names and am so happy she chose the name i have :haha: :)

kksy9b- i need to join the april group actually. i just dont know whether to join the april flowers or may emeralds being that my due date is only 3 days away from may 1st.

Aliko- you would be more than welcome! I would say since your due date is in April to join that thread. There are lots of women who are due at the end of the month who are on there. I'm sure you could always join in on both conversations if you wanted to! I'll keep an eye out over there for you if you decide to join :)

March babies seem to be more even with 33 girls, 35 boys and 8 yellows. The one running it tracked down as many as she could on BnB and updated it even if they are unactive in the thread. Of course if they don't post on BnB then it didn't work.

Had to have fish and chips last night after a McDonalds for lunch. I feel like a fat cow for two fast foods in one week, let alone one day! I can justify why though, so it makes me feel a bit better. Well I was told to keep DS of school yesterday as on Tuesday he was so ill at school and wasn't able to do anything due to a cold. This cold never stopped him running around when we got home, but still. To keep peace he stayed home. My mum and I promised to take him to Yate (a town's shopping centre just the right size for him compared to Bristols which is huge!) by bus as its his favourite thing. So he decided McDonalds over the coffee shop which was fine. He also got some DVDS from his tooth fairy money which was the main reason of going, plus my mum brought me new slippers so I can't complain.

So last night just before I cook dinner for OH and I, DS was at my mums, the power went out. So we waited for a bit to see if it came back on, phoned the company etc. So an hour went and no fix so I decided we should eat so went for fish and chips as its not far and the guys chips are lovely! Anyway power didn't come back on until 4am! so good thing I didn't wait for the power to come on to cook anything! Shouldn't happen again though, we have new cables now, they dug up the path and everything at midnight and used umbrellas to cover the hole! It was such a sight and I just wanted to make the chaps a nice cup of tea as it must have been freezing out there. I know it was cold at horse riding!

@melann13 Wow! So it seems most of our January babies are girls, but there are tons of boys in your group. I think it's so fascinating how it can be either and you never really know until they tell you. :)

@kksy9b Wow! That's definitely more blues too! I think it's so neat to keep up with just to see how it works out. :)

@ALiKO We started getting name suggestions today from my husband's parents. I was polite, but I totally didn't like most of the ideas they had. :haha: Luckily they were just giving ideas and don't expect us to use any of them.

@mummy2o I try to track down people if they don't post anymore occasionally as well. Some seem to have left the whole site after their BFPs though. March does seem to be more even. I wonder if timing/time of year has anything to do with that? I hate when the power goes out. It sounds like they did a decent job by working through the night. I don't think the people around here would do that. :dohh: It's completely fine to eat that way sometimes. :thumbup:

AFM I had the scan Wednesday and the lady was able to see easily! The scan was marvelous because it's been about a month since we've seen baby or heard the heartbeat so we were a bit nervous. The technician was so sweet and gave us plenty of time to see baby stretch, kick, dance, and flip over. Baby puckered it's lips at one point. It's so cute! Baby seems to have my nose so far. You might remember I thought boy because of all the old myths and then changed my mind and wasn't sure after my 10 week scan. Well...I think it was because something was telling me I was wrong. Baby is a beautiful baby GIRL! :pink: We told his parents and plan to start telling others about baby girl soon.

@KatyW and @RaeChay - I can't wait until you find out gender! When's your next chance to find out RaeChay?

wow congrats hopeful and that is early to tell so she must of wanted to tell you :haha:

Congratulations Hopeful!!! I am so excited for you. You had a long journey to get to where you are and it just makes it all worth it to see your LO and know that she is just perfect! Have fun getting to tell people!

Congrats Hopeful! Welcome to Team Pink!! Now for names... :) :happydance:

CONGRATS hopeful!!! team :pink: in da house! haha :)
which were you hoping for? boy or girl? did your hubby have any preference?

ahh old wives tales make me laugh :haha:

according to the heartburn one im having a hairy boy :haha:

I completely believe in old wives tales and Chinese gender predictor as it was right for all three of my pregnancies!

The "girls steal your beauty" is soo what I'm going through right now :cry: I've never had so much acne in all my life combined! My face, back and chest. There is no glow to me I look green half the time and my hair is a dried out mess. With my boys I always heard "pregnancy looks good on you!" "You look radiant" now I'm always getting asked if I feel okay! Or "you don't look so good, do you need to sit down?" Nope I just look like shit thanks for asking :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->