BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Congrats to everyone finding out the gender! Kwaggy: I'm sorry you've been given some scary news. I'm thinking the doctors know best, and your baby will be safest with their plan. I'm right there with you (one day apart) and I've been on bed rest for the past 2 weeks b/c of my elevated blood pressure. I've been told that they'll more than likely deliver me early too. My dr said he wants to get me to the 1st of the year. I'm also worried about it being to early, but I'm trying to get used to the idea. :hugs: It is a bit scary!
Hopeful: I think the parenting thread is a great idea! :thumbup:
Happy Holidays to all of you! :xmas12:

@magicwhisper Happy 20 weeks! :happydance:

@kksy9b I thought it would be cool to have all the stages as well. We could always end up back in the ttc thread for the next baby too and then to the pregnancy thread again. :winkwink: How fun could it be if we can all stick together through it all?

@daddiesgift Happy 18 weeks! :happydance: You still have plenty of parenting advice and could share about your boys. :thumbup:

@Ameli I'm sorry you're on bed rest. :hugs: I know you and Kwaggy will do an amazing job and all will be fine. I hope you can both wait as long as needed and that you both have an easy and safe delivery. Then you'll have your beautiful daughters!

Ladies,

I hope you all have a wonderful day whether you are spending it celebrating Christmas or not. I want to take today to say once again how much I appreciate you all and how glad I am to know each of you. I hope you each find something wonderful about your day.

Attachments

• new-merry-christmas-picture-quotes.gif
    new-merry-christmas-picture-quotes.gif
    60.3 KB · Views: 1
  • a-new-year-wishes.jpg
    a-new-year-wishes.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 106944.gif
    106944.gif
    99.3 KB · Views: 1
Hopeful, a parenting thread would be good... and I'm not even pregnant yet! LOL! Bring it on! I don't want us all to be separated because we're all in different phases. :hugs:

Hopeful, a parenting thread would be good... and I'm not even pregnant yet! LOL! Bring it on! I don't want us all to be separated because we're all in different phases. :hugs:

Yay! I think it could be such a cool way to document everything together. We can all talk and see what's going on with everyone in each thread. I think it would be so cool to see the journey. I'll start it as soon as January starts or as soon as we have a delivery! :friends:

Merry Christmas to you too Hopeful and everyone else. I think the parenting forum will be good. And for those who want more than this addition to the family can go back to TTC again and I'm sure no one will mind, so the circle of Hopefuls threads can begin again.

I agree with the parenting thread idea! Merry Christmas everyone!

merry christmas everyone!

just think next year we will be sharing cute pictures of our los :happydance:

@mummy2o I like the idea of the threads being a circle for those who want more children too. Happy 29 weeks!! :happydance:

@OurLilFlu Happy 32 weeks!! :happydance:

@Hopeful, 16 weeks already! Are you showing? I was by then, although I think it looked to others to mostly be pudgey. I knew otherwise, but I think I was in loose fitting pants by 10 weeks due to bloat. At 16 I started to get a legit bump.

Here's my pic from 16 weeks. The shirt is super clingy so it made it more obvious than it would've been otherwise. Looks so tiny to me now!

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
Have our twins been born yet??? Haven't heard from want2bemommy for a while! Hope all is ok. Looking forward to news.

I found this post https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/breastfeeding/39751-breastfeeding-photos-271.html#post31021051 from want2bemommy. Looks like she was induce Christmas eve and now has lovely little girls. I can't imagine she doesn't have much time to update everyone with twins in the house!

Brilliant news! They're adorable... I can only imagine the chaos of twins!!! Congrats to mummy!!

Aww what an adorable pic! Good for her tandem feeding at 2 days old! Congrats to her they are perfect!

Congrats on all the genders so far ladies!!! I've been so M.I.A!!! I'm so sorry. Work got soooooooo busy by year end and then before we knew it...Christmas!!!! Now I'm on a potty training mission with dd..so all I do all day is say "do you have pee?" /"let's try and pee!!" Hahahaha.

I don't even know what I updated last! Hahaa. We finally agreed on a name for our little guy. Rowen Francis Zahra..very excited!!! We also had a 3D us done and was so excited to see our little mans face...and confirmation he's a boy! Hahahaha.

Had my GD test last week and get my results Monday. Fully expecting to fail because well..I did with my dd...but whatever. I know not to stress anymore..nothing I can do or change..I eat well..I've already been checking my own blood sugars and they're totally normal...it's just that stupid drink my body can't process....

I hope everyone had a good holiday!!! I start training my replacement in the new year for my job. That should be fun. Nothing like having a stranger share your desk for 2 months :s

Oh and I forgot...here's a great shot from our 3D scan! He was so well behaved! Hehehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the update on want2bemommy. Those girls are gorgeous!

@melann13 Some of the time has gone by so slowly and some weeks seem to fly. Cute bump picture! :) I'm showing somewhat. It's just in the middle so far. I can hide it under loose layers, but it's very obvious when undressed or when not layered. I love it though. It feels odd because I know others will start to notice, but I can't wait to have a bump too. I will need to get new jeans very soon. My favorite pair has two buttons and a zipper. I started not using the top button around 10-12 weeks and I have started not using the second button (but zipping and wearing a belt) at 15 weeks. I think it's about time to buy some jeans. :haha: Happy 38 weeks!!!

@newbie2013 I've been wondering about the twins too! :D

@mummy2o Oh! We've had our first birth! They are adorable. :D

@chulie That's a great photo! The 3D scans are so cool. I can't wait to have one. Good luck with the GD test and with potty training! We had my niece's stuffed animals pretend to go potty for a while to encourage her to try as well. I hope the training at work goes well and isn't so awkward. :thumbup:

Our little girl decided to make an early apperance today. After just 2 hours of labor she was born at 7:24am. 4lbs 13oz 18.5in. Tiny but perfect, she is doing great :)
Dalylah Lucille
https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w674/Kwaggy11/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-12-29180906_zps9564f2b0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->