BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

kksy, I haven't CDed a newborn but i've heard good things about the Totsbots teenyfits so I might try and pick up a few of those preloved. Since Nancy was a big baby at 9lbs 4oz I reckon this one might be too so i'll probably use sposies for the first week or so then move on to the BTP nappies quite quickly :flower:
Penny, that sounds awful! Whilst I like the idea of an insurance system in some ways it's stories like yours that make me grateful we have the NHS over here. Hope your next appointment is better and you get some reassurance :hugs:

KKSY- we cloth diapered both our boys and going to cloth this baby from birth. We prefer pocket diapers but we've gone through phases of using a bit of each kind. For newborn we used Kawaii pure and natural and Fuzzibunz One Size. The kawaii are velcro instead of snaps but have snaps to adjust height. They are pockets. Fuzzibunz have elastic to make waist and leg holes tighter, they are snaps. We also have used Thirsties Duo AIO for newborns. So 7 pounds plus. They are one size but they all fit very small and trim. We mostly use Sunbaby diapers now but they didnt fit newborns. If you are on Facebook there is a ton of BST groups for each brand where you can find brand new ones for cheap. Although Kawaii and Sunbaby are cheap anyways. Thirsties and Fuzzibunz can cost a bit!

For babe now weve bought only Fuzzibunz and Sunbaby. So she will be in Fuzzibunz at first and Sunbaby later on. I actually just posted a ton of pics of the ones weve bought in my journal the past two days. Cloth is great and can be addicting :haha: If you have any questions I can try and help!

@kksy9b It sounds like you have been busy nesting. :D I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but agree that getting it done will be a relief once it's finished. I hope they are able to work it out before baby Charles comes. :hugs:

@daddiesgift :D It seems like it's going so fast and so slow at the same time. I was reading one of my update newsletters and read that because your abdominal organs are becoming more compressed it can cause trapped gas. It didn't have any suggestions for making it better. I thought of you. I hope you're feeling better.

@Buttercup84 Happy 9 weeks!! :happydance:

We could see the heartbeat flickering. She said she was surprised since it was so small :) she said I'm right at 6 weeks which I told her based on my ov date I'd be 6 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
Wonderful news Athena!! Have you thought of when/how you are going to start telling people? My DH and I really loved that part :)

A 5 day old baby has gone missing in the town where I live :/ Its so scary. Its been over 24 hours and still no leads! Please say a prayer for baby Kayden to make it home to his mommy and daddy. I hope that where ever he is he is warm and has a full tummy :(

https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w674/Kwaggy11/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_25559955438450_zps9bc8f375.jpeg

Kksy9b we have told our families, last weekend my whole family got together so we decided that would be the best time. Dh just has his parents since his brother died so we told them after Sunday lunch. He has his grandma too but she is a grouch so we are waiting a bit to tell her.

Omg kwaggy the poor mother she must be frantic :( Hope he's found safe and sound soon!

Kwaggy he was found. Praise Jesus https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-wisconsin-newborn-found-safe-in-iowa/

yay anthea :D

i was wondering about cloth nappies once i have researched it a bit i will ask questions :haha:

Thank god he was found! I cant believe someone left the poor little boy outside in the cold! I cant imagine what that mother was going through, glad it was a happy ending, could have been much worse

So happy to hear the baby was found kwaggy. That is such a terrifying situation to think about.

@athena87 That's amazing! :happydance: I'm so glad that you got to see baby and the heartbeat and that baby is measuring right on target! Happy 6 weeks!!

@Kwaggy That's horrifying. I hope they find out why this happened to this precious baby. :( I'm glad he was found and seems to be okay, but what a sad story.

Athena: That's great news. So happy everything is going well.

Thank you ladies we are so happy and so excited. I can't stop looking at the ultrasound picture.

OH got his first taste at real parenting last night. DS had an accident in bed at 3am, we're still not sure how since he had a nappy on, but sometimes they just leak when you see no apparent reason for it. So OH was getting all cross with DS as he didn't realise to begin with. I had DS crying as he didn't mean to be a bad boy, and OH complaining, but when I worked out what was wrong OH completely changed his tune and helped me remake his bed, and get DS changed into clean pj's. He even chucked the washing machine on. Just had to calm DS down, explaining accident happen and I know he didn't mean to, just it was a naughty nappy not a naughty him! Anyway DS is now up, mummy is tired and OH is sleeping it off >.> But hey at least its a start of him realising what he's in for.

@mummy2o I'm glad he helped. I'm sure it can be frustrating for some when they don't know what to do. You're getting so close and soon will have lots of diapers to change. :thumbup: I hope you get some rest today.

Do any of you have any good Valentine's Day plans yet? We will probably go shopping in the middle of the week and pick up some gifts. I don't know if we will go out to dinner or stay in and watch TV/movie and have dinner in. We will probably stay in on Valentine's Day though.

Kksy,
I hope that your husband's surgery gets scheduled soon, I know it must be a little hard waiting for his upcoming surgery. I am not into cloth diapers but so many ladies are.

As for me...nearly 26 weeks, which is making me feel like this pregnancy is flying by!
No Valentine's Day plans other than a Skype date with my husband, who is deployed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->