BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Daddies gift you freaked me out for second. I eat feta on my salads, but this website has it on the safe list https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy it said as long as it's made fro pasteurized milk, it's ok.

Well most the time it's just a no for soft cheeses like Brie, feta, blue cheese ect because some don't pasteurize? No idea but I eat it sparingly it's the same thing with deli meat, listeria? I believe

Cheese made in the US legally HAVE to be pasteurized. The only danger with soft cheeses are imported ones. I didn't eat lunch meat either unless it was heated or fresh sliced.

I won't touch cheese after a documentary on cheese mites. But I was never a big fan of cheese to begin with.

@daddiesgift V day is 24 weeks from what I've read on here. I never knew about it before. I hope you feel better soon. I've read that cereal, crackers, etc are supposed to help with sour stomach. I've also heard that having a lot of dairy could cause it more frequently. :shrug: I'm not sure. I'm ready for May too! :thumbup:

@athena87 Good luck on the beta! :thumbup:

Might be dairy :shrug: I usually only use almond milk but this pregnancy I crave dairy milk a lot. I really need to kick it though as both my boys one more than the other had protein allergies to the proteins used in cows and soy milk so I always had to cut it out while breast feeding or they got sick so I doubt this baby won't have the same issue!

@daddiesgift
Maybe it's a girl thing? I craved dairy (chic milk, cheese and malts) with this little one. A LOT. So far no issues, but I haven't craved as much since she's been born, although I did have a big choc malt the day after :)

@daddiesgift I hope you're feeling better. :flower:

Is anyone watching the Super Bowl? I am, although I'm not rooting specifically for either team. I hope it's a fun game. Meanwhile I think we are supposed to get more snow today. :dohh: I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Been in hospital for two hours cause I had spotting last night. It was pale brown/pink mixed with cm after orgasm. Called midwife and she said to come in for ultrasound. Tech isn't even here yet....

I can't stop crying but partner says to stay positive. I can't find the strength to.

I just feel unworthy. So I kept thinking I hope to keep the baby because he deserves it, not me

@pennymarie :hugs: You are worthy and I know having a baby is something you have wanted and deserved for quite a while.

Remember brown is old blood usually. It's very common to have some spotting in the beginning. I had some spotting around 8 weeks and was terrified, but read that it can be common and might happen around when your second missed period should have happened. I had bright red bleeding after my pap smear around 11 weeks. Anything, including being intimate, can cause spotting because the cervix is so sensitive.

I know it's scary though. I hope the tech is there soon and that everything is good. :hugs:

So the tech finally came around 8:30am, 3.5 hrs later. And found an empty sac and some ovaries...that's about it.

Penny-so sorry hun. Are you scheduled for a rescan?

Hopeful- we are! My husband is a big football fan, not me so much. But its the Superbowl so Im excited to see funny commercials and I like Bruno Mars so I want to see the halftime show. Im also a Broncos fan after living in Colorado a few years and I like Peyton Manning so Ill be rooting for them. Think we will be snacking on pizza and chips as well.

Sorry to hear about the spotting penny but according to your chart you only got your bfp the last week of jan? So you're how far along? 4ish weeks? Probably too early to see much, hope they are sending you for a rescan

Home now. They said just go to my Wednesday appt and they'll handle it...blah.

But betas are a-rising

@pennymarie They say it's hard to see anything until a certain point. It could be too early. :hugs: I'm so sorry. It's fantastic that your betas are rising. That's very important. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that Wednesday comes quickly.

@daddiesgift What a game, right? I can't believe how it's going so far. :shrug:

Hopeful: my partner loves American football so we watched it. He said pick a side. I went for the seahorses as its was a nicer animal. So I was happy about that. Not so happy we woke me up as he went for the others who lost and said it was all my fault. Men. Never mind though.

Penny: I had my first scan at around that time and all they saw was an empty sac. I also went in due to bleeding. Everything ended up fine, it was just a bit to early to see anything. So don't worry to much about it.

@daddiesgift I was so surprised by the game. I really thought it would have been much closer and down to the end. :dohh:

@mummy2o Oh no! I hope you got more rest afterwards. :(

Thank you guys! It took me this long to calm down, but I think I'm there.

I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, so obviously I was going for the saints. So I really wanted the Seahawks to lose cause they whipped us so bad. BUT they did it with skill, so I respect that. On top of that I'm going to Seattle for grad school, and they've never won a super bowl, so good for them. I would have been happy either way.
But I wish it was a game! Not a slaughter. It's more interesting if someone doesn't dominate the whole game
:D

Penny, glad to hear betas are rising. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->