BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

katyw- yea me too. i dont have any now but around 24+ weeks i was getting hemmroids bad. i was so embarassed to get checks at the dr. have'nt gotten any since maybe 26 weeks and hoping to keep it like that.

Yeah they are no fun but should improve after the birth. I guess some people are more prone to them. Makes fun times, ahem, with the husband something more difficult but at this point my giant belly does that too. Oh well.

kksy- yea im also getting tons of pressure as i just found out that baby is head down and fully engaged in my pelvis yikes! hoping little charles likes March and comes soon for you :). about hopeful, i noticed that too and hoping shes ok and getting along ok. perhaps shes jus very busy. :hugs:

jessicasmum- welcome :wave:. you'll find a very nice and inviting group of ladies here and im sure we're all looking forward to getting to know you as well :flower:. how are you feeling? morning sickness still lingering :)?

Hey, thanks for the welcome :flower:

I'm feeling not too bad thank you, I haven't had any morning sickness this time around which is strange as I was terrible with it when I was pregnant with my daughter. I don't even feel pregnant this time the only thing I've started with in the last week is little energy and back pain but I get that sometimes any way.

How's your pregnancy going so far?

I'm really getting worried about hopeful. I don't always post but I always follow along and it's been a week since she last posted. Is anyone friends with her on fb or anything?

I know what you mean Athena. I sent her a private message a couple of days ago and haven't heard back. I hope she's ok.

Hey, thanks for the welcome :flower:

I'm feeling not too bad thank you, I haven't had any morning sickness this time around which is strange as I was terrible with it when I was pregnant with my daughter. I don't even feel pregnant this time the only thing I've started with in the last week is little energy and back pain but I get that sometimes any way.

How's your pregnancy going so far?

oh you are so lucky with having no morning sickness im jealous :p. mine kicked in my 6th week and lasted all the way to 13 weeks! 14 weeks is when it actually started to let up and i began to feel somewhat normal but it was terrible! im so glad that half is over. but my pregnancy has actually been going very well actually thanks for askin :). besides the morning sickness in the beginning the rest has been smooth sailing :flower:

AFM i'll be 36 weeks in a few days. got an appointment at 36+6 in which doc wants me to start going in once a week after that until my due date. ahh! this is becoming so real! :wacko:. i actually have to push this baby out eek! *shudders*.

and about hopeful i really am praying shes ok and just really busy :hugs2:. hoping for her return when she has the oppurtunity.

Hope you ladies are all doing well :) My princess is 3 months old already, and growing too fast! Where does the time go? I love
every mintue of it, even on her cranky days :)

https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o600/Kwaggy88/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_47033134968147_zps658c7f30.jpeg

Beautiful Kwaggy!

Felicity hit 2 months on Sunday. She got all her shots yesterday and is a sad little girl today. I think it's mostly the muscle ache in her legs. I have a heating pad on low on them now (on top of her clothes) and she's sleeping soundly for the first time since yesterday. She become such a smiley happy girl that it's hard to see her not herself. Here's a recent pic!

Attachments

• 2 months.jpg
    2 months.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
Wow! Time has flown for you ladies! Your LO's are adorable!

Aww cute pics ladies! I'm just a little behind you guys! I can't wait til we get smiles from Royen, you can tell its coming lol when did your Los smile first? Anyways ill add a pic too, this is probably a few days before being 1 month old!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
So cute baby pictures. I should get one of Erika uploaded in the morning. Although she's behind the lot at 2 weeks old.

All the babies are so cute. It's making me even more excited. I am officially in the second trimester Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->