BFP or Evap or False Positive?

ohhbabybaby

Reaction score
If you tilt the screen a little you should be able to see the line, if not then my eyes are playing silly beggars. Line came up in about 2mins.

What do you think? Got another so will do it tomorrow with FMU;

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/ms_17/test.jpg

i can see it !! :bfp::bfp !¬!!! do a FR ASAP !! :D:D:D:D:D

I can def see something! Test again tomorrow using fmu sweetie!!!
xxx

congrats hunnie, i think we can all see it!!! do one tomorrow with fmu and let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post us more pics!!!

done another at around 4am, :bfn:
still no AF though - what the hell is my body playing at :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

How strange! Try and leave it a couple of days and try again with a FRER test and FMU x x x x

So Sorry hun :-( I read something this morning on the web about those tests and it said if the horrizontal line that forms the cross in the window is very faint and off centre i.e more to the left or right not right down the middle then it is a false positive, i think they make these tests just to really piss us off i really do :-(. I may be wrong though defo re-test in a couple of days & update us :) sending lots of sticky baby dust to u huny x x Lov Caz x x x

i know what you are going thru sweetheart, i really do. im currently 13dpo, 2 days late for af, short luteal phase... n no bfp..... im hoping it cos its too early to test maybe. but im not giving up home. so dont you give up hope either!!!!!
its not over til the bloomin witch shows! hopefully she wont hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"