BFP yesterday, cramping today

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Is this normal?? Its not killing me but i can feel a dull ache on my left at side at the bottom of my tummy, earlier it was on my right hand side.

Hi mummy of Ange!
Im 3 days late. Only testing tomorrow morning. I've got the exact same dull pains, it's now moved to my right. Hope someone kan tell us if all is fine!

Just spoke to health visitor she said its usually nothing to worry about unless its accompanied by bleeding. Fingers crossed x

I've been having light cramping for a while. My doctor said as long as it's not severe, it's okay. Unfortunately, last night I had severe cramps for about ten minutes and went to the er but left because I felt okay. We'll see. Anyway, I think some cramping is normal, but you should always let your doctor know.

Its perfectly normal, i started with cramping the same day i got my bfp, i went to the docs the following day to get it confirmed and mentioned the cramps to her and she said is all normal, its a combination of implantation cramping and my uterus stretching getting ready to make room for my baby and to brace myself "because thats nothing yet"!! So, dont worry, she told me thats its actually a good sign that everything is doing what it should be doing!! So sit back and enjoy the strange world of being pregnant!!!
P.s wait till the wind kicks in!! Phewwwww!!!:blush::haha:

xxxxx

Yep, it's perfectly normal. I had period-like cramps up until about 6 or 7 weeks I think and was always convinced my period was on its way, but as Misstink says, it's just everything doing its job down there!

thanx ladies! Feel so mutch better knowing its normal. So excited to test tomorrow morning. Congrdulations to you all enjoy this so very special part of life! I'd so rather be a woman, we get to expieriance somting so special:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->