BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

latestarter-- wow, you've been through a lot!!! Congratulations!!! You deserve it! :hug:

Congrats huni thats fantastic news wishing u happy healthy will be 8 months now!!

xxxx:hug:
Hi just want to have my name added to the list. I just got my:bfp: I'm so happy, its been a long road. 6 unmedicated IUI's, 2 medicated IUI's, 1 cancelled IVF cycle, and finally this IVF cycle. All with frozen donor sperm.

It really can happen.

Congratulations Latestarted again, cant wait to find out if its 1 baby, twins or triplets. Sending you hugs.

Congratulations latestarter ...

Hey girlies,

Got my BFP today after nearly 2 yrs TTC. I was on Clomid, and also used Instead Cups. I would recommend them to anyone!!

AutumnSky :wohoo:
:bfp: AND all that weightloss....2009 is definitely your year! :dust:

Wannabmum, again I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congratulations!! Latestarter and Autumnsky, best wishes for the next 9 months.

Ladies it would seem that the FS is wrong and seeds can grow among stones - i got my BFP today even though I have fibroids squashing my uteris and acting like a coil!
:cloud9:

Seeds can grow amongst stones :rofl:

Can flowers fertilise with only a small amount of fertiliser? Tans send your luck my way hun! :dust:

Congratulations AutumnSky and Tansey - two :bfp:s that just happened to use Instead Cups ... hmmm - coincidence?? Who cares?? I'm going onto ebay and ordering me some of those for next month ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->