BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Massive congrats Daisyduke! :happydance:
This is fantastic news! Enjoy every minute of this!!! :)

Woooo hooooo huge congrats Daisyduke!!!! xx

Congrats everyone.
Miel - BFP Yesterday - I've updated. Let me know if you want to add/remove anything sweetie :hugs:

ummm, i have PCOS and was due to start Clomid next cycle. some of you might know me, others wont so i hope its ok posting this here

I got a suprise :bfp: this morning

i'm in shock and am just coming around to the idea that this could be for real eeeeeeeeeeek!

:)

Congratulations miel - I'm delighted for you...

OMG Miel! I can't believe it! You deserve it so much... Good to see Clomid works for some people at least! We'll miss you in so pop in if you can tear yourself away from 1st Tri.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

ummm, i have PCOS and was due to start Clomid next cycle. some of you might know me, others wont so i hope its ok posting this here

I got a suprise :bfp: this morning

i'm in shock and am just coming around to the idea that this could be for real eeeeeeeeeeek!

:)

You guys are filling me with hope this morning - COngratulations Fairy!:happydance::happydance:

OMFG I need to be added to the :bfp: list Im really nervous about this girls (im going to cross post this as I have loads of places I need to announce this :happydance: im the second april one I think :D xxx

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 21
Congrasts fairy and dawny and miel. This has been amazing year!!!! April is going to continue being a fabulous month!!!

Congratulations fairy and dawny!!!

WOW! There are so many LTTC girls getting :bfp:- Congrats to everybody and thank you for giving me hope!

Congrats fairy and dawny ...

Oops, keep forgetting to check in here :blush:

Massive congratulations Miel, Dawny and Fairy! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back