BG offer 3 for £35 Organics for £43 20% off

A

anothersquish

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk/Specials/bumGenius-One-Size-Tricolour-Set

haha, not found any on Flips yet...if I do it will be posted promptly!

Oooh thanks!!!!

On that site they have flip covers with free inserts - is that what you meant FemmeEnceinte.

Not sure as not heard about flips? Are they any good? I love my bgs are they like them?

Flips are GREAT. I love Flips! They are the same outers as the BG organics (the poppers) with either organic (better) or stay dry (microfibre) insert. Simple, cheap and highly effective. I have half a dozen (or so?!) and always go for them if they are in the nappy box downstairs!

I think it's only dispoable inserts. I just got that email too...tempting :muaha:

oh their BG babylegs are half price at £4 too if you are going to buy the BGs :)

They're an outer wrap with a prefold type insert. Like this,

https://www.fill-your-pants.com/shopimages/bumGenius-flip-features.png

Same offer at Babipur on BGs here :flower:

I'm waiting for the other colours to come out over here with the Flips, bet there will be some deals - I want Twilight ones :D

I'm waiting for the other colours to come out over here with the Flips, bet there will be some deals - I want Twilight ones :D

i've been assured that the new colours will be here late april-early may

i've been assured that the new colours will be here late april-early may

really? that soon???
ooooo goodie...I hope they do a good offer on them as I wants some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->